Lineage II Forums  
Old 02-15-2017, 10:02 AM   #21
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaney View Post
And I have all the paypal info, full names, addresses of everyone on your side that bought adena off me.

gg bros. keep bringing up those threats.

Let's just say this is true, dude. The point is, tell me someone from my CP that has ever said anything to anyone FIRST about spending money/nccoins on the game, while we ourselves spend money/nccoin on the game? That is why fooz was flamed I'm sure.

Dude, if we were in the middle of a flame war, would you ever come back at me for spending nccoin as an insult? That would make you the biggest hypocrite in the world, which is why I don't do it, because as people know I spend nccoin and enjoy the gambling aspect of these "events". I would not, and never would flame someone for spending on the game.

The fact that clockwork used to do it, like he doesn't spend money on game, the other day he had 70+ rubies, 40+ amethyst boxes, 70+ other boxes selling in town, is what is annoying. The fact that fooz is now doing it, is just dumb. I would imagine you would agree, that putting wars/flamming aside, that what I said makes sense?
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:10 AM   #22
Backstabb1
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 285
Backstabb1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Empty players, making empty threats... Tell Hiromi thanks for his service. It's whats called Donator denial Jon, Ohfuggles is the expert on the topic as he has diagnosed many cases. :^)
Backstabb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:15 AM   #23
Melaney
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 169
Melaney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
Let's just say this is true, dude. The point is, tell me someone from my CP that has ever said anything to anyone FIRST about spending money/nccoins on the game, while we ourselves spend money/nccoin on the game? That is why fooz was flamed I'm sure.

Dude, if we were in the middle of a flame war, would you ever come back at me for spending nccoin as an insult? That would make you the biggest hypocrite in the world, which is why I don't do it, because as people know I spend nccoin and enjoy the gambling aspect of these "events". I would not, and never would flame someone for spending on the game.

The fact that clockwork used to do it, like he doesn't spend money on game, the other day he had 70+ rubies, 40+ amethyst boxes, 70+ other boxes selling in town, is what is annoying. The fact that fooz is now doing it, is just dumb. I would imagine you would agree, that putting wars/flamming aside, that what I said makes sense?
I am definitely not trying to flame anyone about spending, because yes that would make a hypocrite. Quite a few people probably have some idea about how much I spent on NCcoin and adena during my time on Zaken, I have nothing to hide there. Albeit, most of my adena was earned through NCcoin sales/gambling (which is why most of us spend so much on nccoin).

My point was to crumbum calling Fooz out for paypal screenshots, which I assume was in reference to RMT spending, and not NCcoin spending.

While it may not have been clear, my point was that using the "spending argument" (in relation to RMT) is a moot point because we all know who has and how has not bought adena

Bias aside, I don't think Fooz was calling crum out for spending money. He was just saying that he should probably spend more to play as well as a toon without brooches. He wasn't really trying to call Crum out for spending specifically. He was referring to his gameplay.

P.S., flaming for spending is used all the time, but it's just part of the **** talk. I don't see real harm in it because most do it. It's just a tool to use when we don't know what else to say :P
Melaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:16 AM   #24
Melaney
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 169
Melaney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstabb1 View Post
Empty players, making empty threats... Tell Hiromi thanks for his service. It's whats called Donator denial Jon, Ohfuggles is the expert on the topic as he has diagnosed many cases. :^)
Just because Dude is naked, doesn't mean he's emotionally empty too!



Right in the feels man.

P.S. my threat is empty. I wouldn't actually follow through with something like that. However, the point was to call out the hypocrisy

No harm no foul. No hate for anyone ❤

Last edited by Melaney; 02-15-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Melaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:29 AM   #25
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaney View Post
I am definitely not trying to flame anyone about spending, because yes that would make a hypocrite. Quite a few people probably have some idea about how much I spent on NCcoin and adena during my time on Zaken, I have nothing to hide there. Albeit, most of my adena was earned through NCcoin sales/gambling (which is why most of us spend so much on nccoin).

My point was to crumbum calling Fooz out for paypal screenshots, which I assume was in reference to RMT spending, and not NCcoin spending.

While it may not have been clear, my point was that using the "spending argument" (in relation to RMT) is a moot point because we all know who has and how has not bought adena

Bias aside, I don't think Fooz was calling crum out for spending money. He was just saying that he should probably spend more to play as well as a toon without brooches. He wasn't really trying to call Crum out for spending specifically. He was referring to his gameplay.

Yes, well all of my adena was from nccoin/gambling. I don't actually sell nccoin much, but just leftover **** from gambling. L2 is basically a casino, with some flaming and pvp every so often. Still cheaper than playing at my local casino, so I stick around.

Believe me, fooz is very angry and unhinged atm. All you have to do is see his spam in HV, his spams in pms, and his spams on whatsapp. He has been flaming me for spending money on nccoin for days now. I don't think fooz has spent much nccoin maybe, just seems to buy all his gear via RMT. Either way it's spending money on L2, so I don't separate them.

Bottom line is fooz is being a hypocrite. He spends money via RMT, others spend their through nccoin, others through a combination. Anyone who does any of these, and flames others for spending is a hypocrite. The argument that "ya, I'm only spending a little, you are spending too much" is also a very weak argument. Still waiting for someone to tell me, what the limit is that you can be flamed for, and who decides what this limit is? 200$ a month, 500$ a month? So 500$ a month is ok, but 510$ a month you could be flamed for. I'm sure every, level headed, reasonable, intelligent person, sees why that is a dumb argument.

Since you're back on zaken now, you better find some gear quick. lol.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:33 AM   #26
Melaney
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 169
Melaney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
Yes, well all of my adena was from nccoin/gambling. I don't actually sell nccoin much, but just leftover **** from gambling. L2 is basically a casino, with some flaming and pvp every so often. Still cheaper than playing at my local casino, so I stick around.

Believe me, fooz is very angry and unhinged atm. All you have to do is see his spam in HV, his spams in pms, and his spams on whatsapp. He has been flaming me for spending money on nccoin for days now. I don't think fooz has spent much nccoin maybe, just seems to buy all his gear via RMT. Either way it's spending money on L2, so I don't separate them.

Bottom line is fooz is being a hypocrite. He spends money via RMT, others spend their through nccoin, others through a combination. Anyone who does any of these, and flames others for spending is a hypocrite. The argument that "ya, I'm only spending a little, you are spending too much" is also a very weak argument. Still waiting for someone to tell me, what the limit is that you can be flamed for, and who decides what this limit is? 200$ a month, 500$ a month? So 500$ a month is ok, but 510$ a month you could be flamed for. I'm sure every, level headed, reasonable, intelligent person, sees why that is a dumb argument.

Since you're back on zaken now, you better find some gear quick. lol.

Oh, I'm not back :P Not to insult anyone, but I don't see the value in playing anymore. I enjoyed the gambling, but I prefer spending my money on nice shoes and my partner these days
I'm just a forum warrior. I work in snow removal, and I get bored at the office when it snows (or doesn't). This is entertainment :P
Melaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:37 AM   #27
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaney View Post
Oh, I'm not back :P Not to insult anyone, but I don't see the value in playing anymore. I enjoyed the gambling, but I prefer spending my money on nice shoes and my partner these days
I'm just a forum warrior. I work in snow removal, and I get bored at the office when it snows (or doesn't). This is entertainment :P

I'm at work myself, which is why I'm warrior'en right now.

Oh, fooz said you were coming back in HV for the last two days, trying to scare us or something who knows. I said get gear quick, because server will be done in a few months, and none of this will mean anything.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:51 AM   #28
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaney View Post
P.S., flaming for spending is used all the time, but it's just part of the **** talk. I don't see real harm in it because most do it. It's just a tool to use when we don't know what else to say :P

QFT. This is often my response.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:01 AM   #29
Melaney
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 169
Melaney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
I'm at work myself, which is why I'm warrior'en right now.

Oh, fooz said you were coming back in HV for the last two days, trying to scare us or something who knows. I said get gear quick, because server will be done in a few months, and none of this will mean anything.
Yeah Fooz wants me to come back :P

But shoes > L2 (RIGHT FOOZIE )
Melaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:14 AM   #30
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDopest View Post
crum do you need to drop another few thousand b4 you can play better than october who doesn't even use brooch jewels to give you the handicap too ezzzz

doesn't use brooch jewels? You mean like that tanz lvl 5 he uses?
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 02:19 PM   #31
ChauPete
Elpy
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 12
ChauPete is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

melaney might not go through with it but know i have no problem submitting transactions made with your core members throughout the course of about a year, if you guys wanna play dirty seeing as i already quit and have nothing to lose v your fully geared chars :*
ChauPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 02:44 PM   #32
jaGerX
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 138
jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Please do baby girl, all you would be doing is hurting fooz bae sweetcandy

@fooz been quiet since we posted the full non propaganda video showing all that blue chat and all those war tags at us compared to your video lacking both
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 07:16 PM   #33
iDopest
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 165
iDopest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

too easy
iDopest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:36 AM   #34
Backstabb1
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 285
Backstabb1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaney View Post
Oh, I'm not back :P Not to insult anyone, but I don't see the value in playing anymore. I enjoyed the gambling, but I prefer spending my money on nice shoes and my partner these days
I'm just a forum warrior. I work in snow removal, and I get bored at the office when it snows (or doesn't). This is entertainment :P
A certain friend of yours is struggling with this.
Backstabb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:43 AM   #35
iDopest
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 165
iDopest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChauPete View Post
melaney might not go through with it but know i have no problem submitting transactions made with your core members throughout the course of about a year, if you guys wanna play dirty seeing as i already quit and have nothing to lose v your fully geared chars :*
CANCER cp shutdown
iDopest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:45 AM   #36
iDopest
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 165
iDopest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaGerX View Post

@fooz been quiet since we posted the full non propaganda video showing all that blue chat and all those war tags at us compared to your video lacking both
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko2GKwAC-NM
iDopest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:00 AM   #37
iDopest
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 165
iDopest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaney View Post
Bias aside, I don't think Fooz was calling crum out for spending money. He was just saying that he should probably spend more to play as well as a toon without brooches. He wasn't really trying to call Crum out for spending specifically. He was referring to his gameplay.
they don't read very well eh ^,^
iDopest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:08 AM   #38
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaGerX View Post
Please do baby girl, all you would be doing is hurting fooz bae sweetcandy

@fooz been quiet since we posted the full non propaganda video showing all that blue chat and all those war tags at us compared to your video lacking both
So now you will fall that much to insult even sweetcandy?!
Its too much even for you lol? Or no, no its sounds like THEODDITY!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:22 AM   #39
Melaney
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 169
Melaney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstabb1 View Post
A certain friend of yours is struggling with this.

Huh? lol? LF Clarification plez
Melaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:44 PM   #40
jaGerX
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 138
jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It has begun

@alectia, I said that sweetcandy would be the only one effected by lif3y posting purchases. Thats not an insult, just a fact.

@rufio, 7v7 tonight?
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 PM.