Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-16-2017, 12:35 AM   #1
Skylarking
Grave Predator

Skylarking is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CP are looking for members.

DragonHunters' something-like-average-wannabeer PvP CP is looking for members of one of the following classes:

-titan
-glad
-wl
-pr
-da

If you:

-reside in Europe;
-have a memorable nickname;
-as well as a team spirit;
-don't care much about the exp;
-ready to listen today to be heard tomorrow;
-realize that there are many things aside daily AF and AS trivia;
-ready to spend 1-2h of your time for the other guy;
-play one of these classes on main, and not interested in playing your dual (aside of the quests) nor in constant re-rolls;
-understand what the lines above mean, as well as the fact, that having a +6 set and +8 PvE weapon is not enough to join pvp CP,

we would be very happy if you join us. PM/Mail "Skylarking in-game. Our prime starts at 6 PM, GMT; Up to 3 days can be chosen by you as a free days - completely up to you. The existence of toons are celebrated. And we do listen to our members' suggestions.

We guarantee you:

-daily activity;
-help with your in-game problems;
-talkative, caring and friendly community;
-a chance of making a difference;
-hectic PvP runs;
-decent faction levels and exp. progress;

and more
Skylarking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 02:27 PM   #2
Sw33t
Elpy

Sw33t is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP are looking for members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
-a chance of making a difference
and more

Can you elaborate on this a little please? I mean, you are in DH...you control EVERY aspect on Naia, including the fact that whole clans have left and gone to others servers and blame you as the reason.

What is it about the current state in DH that you feel needs changing and you feel that new cp members can control?

I'm not looking to flame or troll...I'm genuinely interested in hearing...
Sw33t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 03:52 PM   #3
Skylarking
Grave Predator

Skylarking is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP are looking for members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sw33t View Post
Can you elaborate on this a little please? I mean, you are in DH...you control EVERY aspect on Naia, including the fact that whole clans have left and gone to others servers and blame you as the reason.

What is it about the current state in DH that you feel needs changing and you feel that new cp members can control?

I'm not looking to flame or troll...I'm genuinely interested in hearing...
What do you want to control? gainak? or aden castle? It is impossible with our party.

The point is that these pesky freebooters were always complaining about something, they think that MAX (or whoever) will come over and start sharing coc belts and dark stones with them, haha.. guess what? fools. Thank to abandoned by their leadership RS, wise people quickly got who's in charge now.

But there has been not always like this. And I do believe that current state of affairs will not last for ever - that's why we have no time to lose. As many are saying "winter is coming", and COMING SOON! I need not only people of specific class, but also loyal people, who deserve our time, and we will eagerly try to be deserving their;

Loyal people, who can listen to their cp leader only (neither a clan leader nor a friend from kartia duo) and who will not whine if it will be said that we're going for Helios/PvP rather than for instances. There's no discipline nor responsibility around these days, and I got tired of people joining, doing their factions lv6 and leaving some time after finishing their lv6 GC quest for griffin;

That's why (because of all of this) I felt it necessary to.. step in and extend a hand of help both you and myself.

You WILL start making the difference as soon as you join by having fun, having support and protection, and sensible leadership.
(if you will not, it would be our mistake, as well as that we're wrong kind of ppl. for you).

I understand that you're some Nova guy or MAX, yet understand me in a right way.. I've been doing something for years, but, having recently realized myself I turned around and found nothing worth my efforts. At least, before leaving I should try to change this unfortunate circumstances, and why can't it be you who will help me with that.
Skylarking is offline   Reply With Quote