Originally Posted by Evoria View Post
K thanks.
No.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #4
XelliB
Heathen Knight

XelliB will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Bartz - Please merge this server

Evoria, I used to be on Bartz so I know you're an active player but your post count suggests that you don't come on the official forums often. I'll give you a little heads up: this topic has been discussed to death. It was then shocked and resuscitated. And then discussed to death again. They tried to resuscitate it a second time but by then it was just a pile of jello.

I'm sorry, some people may try to be very rude to you for posting this thread. Many of the forum posters are a bit testy when it comes to this topic.

Please try using the search function and reading and/or posting in one of the many threads that are already open.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:44 AM   #5
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelliB View Post
Evoria, I used to be on Bartz so I know you're an active player but your post count suggests that you don't come on the official forums often. I'll give you a little heads up: this topic has been discussed to death. It was then shocked and resuscitated. And then discussed to death again. They tried to resuscitate it a second time but by then it was just a pile of jello.

I'm sorry, some people may try to be very rude to you for posting this thread. Many of the forum posters are a bit testy when it comes to this topic.

Please try using the search function and reading and/or posting in one of the many threads that are already open.
Dont be absurd lol, noone uses the search function.

Not sure why, but they just dont.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #6
ShellShock08
Imperial Warlord

ShellShock08 will become famous soon enough

after enmity left, bartz = the suck
Old 04-03-2010, 06:21 AM   #7
IIINightmareIII
Dark Knight

IIINightmareIII is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought enmity is the #1 clan on bartz right now, or is it TD, or stripclub, or DarkOrder.... wait, who is Enmity?
Old 04-07-2010, 07:05 AM   #8
Evoria
Goblin Lord

Evoria is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
Dont be absurd lol, noone uses the search function.

Not sure why, but they just dont.
It's not that I didn't use the search function, but I think that having more threads on the topic is a better indication of what players want. Replying in a 6753737 page thread doesn't do it imo. I'm not really sure what percentage of the bartz community posts here so I wanted to make sure my opinion was known.

If the majority of the game community puts enough pressure, NC soft west will have to respond.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:05 PM   #9
XelliB
Heathen Knight

XelliB will become famous soon enough

It's actually the exact opposite, although I understand your logic.

If every single person makes their own thread then the information would get scattered, unorganized, unfollowable and eventually then meaningless.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #10
Mardonius
Banned

Mardonius will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelliB View Post
It's actually the exact opposite, although I understand your logic.

If every single person makes their own thread then the information would get scattered, unorganized, unfollowable and eventually then meaningless.
Welcome to the official forums ... now blahfirmed 2.0
Old 04-07-2010, 04:36 PM   #11
Kanaeda
Remnant Diabolist

Kanaeda will become famous soon enoughKanaeda will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidity View Post
A non-answer is not acceptable.

It is CLEAR that most servers need to be merged. Period the end.

So it is worthwhile imo to keep bringing it up until we get a CLEAR answer as to when and if not when, why not. And people will keep bringing up merges until they happen. And it's not worthwhile to keep flaming people who do, because this is a major issue that does need a real answer.

About 9 months ago I too was way against server merges but about 6 months ago I changed my mind... the game population keeps dwindling and there just isn't enough people to do much of anything interesting anymore.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:45 PM   #12
Cabbie
Beleth's Slave

Cabbie will become famous soon enoughCabbie will become famous soon enough

They are not merging servers, been said over and over - if you don't like your server then transfer...
Old 04-07-2010, 11:53 PM   #13
Redneck
Remnant Diabolist

Redneck will become famous soon enoughRedneck will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanaeda View Post
a CLEAR answer as to when and if not when, why not.
We here at NC West firmly belive that if we can charge $50 US Dollars per server transfer, there is no reason whatsoever why we should merge the servers.

Hugs and Cookies,
NC West.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:31 PM   #14
kirill
Imperial Warlord

kirill will become famous soon enough

NO to merges!.....
I dont want any Top leading clan come to bartz and take all the rest castles, Im happy with the castle our clan holding and I do like it....so NO to merges....if any merges happens please exlude Bartz!! leave us alone!

rrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaafffffff

anyway, if top clan will come to other server they will all jump to top clan anyway and we will have more mess around and more trash talk in game do not need that....

so NO one more time.!
Old 04-14-2010, 04:52 AM   #15
TheSpoil
Elpy

TheSpoil is an unknown quantity at this point

The question is merge the answer!?

Even if you merge all servers, you will face the same problem in the future. Merging a server is like a very sick man and your just giving him drugs to keep him alive for a few more months/years!?

So the question is: WHAT is the main problem?

The answer is: GAME TOO HARD!

Yes, most of you will say otherwise but thats because you got through the hard parts, or you might have someone who helped you, or you simply love hard games and got used to it "which is the case for most of you"!

So the game is hard, we all know it and agree. The next question is how many people would waste their time/money lvling some character in some server in some game!? Thats where the problem is. Add to it the hundreds of bots and crazy market/shop prices.

Thats enough for ANY newbie player to leave and never look back!

Bartz and all the other servers are getting hundreds of new players monthly, im sure of that, but im also sure that 90% of them leave!

Why stay!?
Game too hard, no one to help since your NEWbie, you take a quick look at shops in Giran and you know you WILL NEVER afford any of it, will take you forever to lvl and forget about party since its a multishop/multibot game, hardly a multiplayer! As for quests, 99% of the quests rewards is PATHATIC! Pailaka and class change rewards are the best i can think of!

The game is GREAT, but the servers are PATHATIC! This is a fact NCSoft will have to face sooner or later, and its the main reason private servers have much more players than we do! Its not because private is free, its because its fun, while here its boring and stressing!

Peace!
Old 04-27-2010, 03:41 PM   #16
Ratch
Elpy

Ratch is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoria View Post
it's not that i didn't use the search function, but i think that having more threads on the topic is a better indication of what players want. Replying in a 6753737 page thread doesn't do it imo. I'm not really sure what percentage of the bartz community posts here so i wanted to make sure my opinion was known.

If the majority of the game community puts enough pressure, nc soft west will have to respond.
cry more!
Old 04-30-2010, 12:59 AM   #17
Evoria
Goblin Lord

Evoria is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratch View Post
cry more!
f u ratch
Old 04-30-2010, 07:58 AM   #18
DrTulp
Remnant Diabolist

DrTulp is a jewel in the roughDrTulp is a jewel in the roughDrTulp is a jewel in the roughDrTulp is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpoil View Post
The question is merge the answer!?

Even if you merge all servers, you will face the same problem in the future. Merging a server is like a very sick man and your just giving him drugs to keep him alive for a few more months/years!?

So the question is: WHAT is the main problem?

The answer is: GAME TOO HARD!

Yes, most of you will say otherwise but thats because you got through the hard parts, or you might have someone who helped you, or you simply love hard games and got used to it "which is the case for most of you"!

So the game is hard, we all know it and agree. The next question is how many people would waste their time/money lvling some character in some server in some game!? Thats where the problem is. Add to it the hundreds of bots and crazy market/shop prices.

Thats enough for ANY newbie player to leave and never look back!

Bartz and all the other servers are getting hundreds of new players monthly, im sure of that, but im also sure that 90% of them leave!

Why stay!?
Game too hard, no one to help since your NEWbie, you take a quick look at shops in Giran and you know you WILL NEVER afford any of it, will take you forever to lvl and forget about party since its a multishop/multibot game, hardly a multiplayer! As for quests, 99% of the quests rewards is PATHATIC! Pailaka and class change rewards are the best i can think of!

The game is GREAT, but the servers are PATHATIC! This is a fact NCSoft will have to face sooner or later, and its the main reason private servers have much more players than we do! Its not because private is free, its because its fun, while here its boring and stressing!

Peace!
Not sure about the hard part. The game in itself is not hard as in difficult. Its an easy game that a young child could play. The thing is the game is unbelieveably badly run, which then makes it difficult for honest legit players.

I guess its fun for cheaters....... NCs best customers btw!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:37 AM   #19
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTulp View Post
Not sure about the hard part. The game in itself is not hard as in difficult. Its an easy game that a young child could play. The thing is the game is unbelieveably badly run, which then makes it difficult for honest legit players.

I guess its fun for cheaters....... NCs best customers btw!
That is exactly what I was expecting you to reply with.

As for merges. If they will happen they will announce it.

I dont think their decision hinges on how many threads you guys can start about it though.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:18 AM   #20
DrTulp
Remnant Diabolist

DrTulp is a jewel in the roughDrTulp is a jewel in the roughDrTulp is a jewel in the roughDrTulp is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
That is exactly what I was expecting you to reply with.

As for merges. If they will happen they will announce it.

I dont think their decision hinges on how many threads you guys can start about it though.
I must admit...its no fun being predictable.

I guess i have to mix it up a bit...like yourself....i was surprised you didn't defend the cheaters