Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-23-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
Ieve
Elpy

Ieve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AE wars Care Bears

You Wonder why Bartz is called the LoLServer ?

Classic LoL AE Wars Care Bears AG cause they can never beat TD/Emnty.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:36 AM   #2
Roder
Banned

Roder is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AE wars Care Bears

U mean TD/ENMITY/SC/LP/SILVERMOON/PLAYMATES/DO/ (i forgot some clan?) - thats what Bartz is lol server because top clan merge what they can... they make fun about silvermoon for years calling them carebear and pking... and now Hunie, Kelle and more are in Enmity...

U dont have clue what is what.... all what Enmity can is steal highest players from others clan for farm and insulting ppl form hero chat ... as CRYSKY once said "I doeasnt care about Bartz - i am here for farm $"... 6 posts and insulting some clan at official is soooo important.... lmao dude whoever u are... and dont count heroes as win because 90% AE is euro... 1:00AM-7:00AM oly and after go to work ? no thx!

AE is still AE... not bunch of randoms tools & bandwagons for "win"... is some AE dagger carebear when he swept fog for +20 in red mode... keep your propoganda away...

and btw. AG... AG buffing enmity... AG gives AE location when they wanna take spot from AE hands... AG sells items supercheap to Enmity and they all time pve in peace without consequences.... time for pay...

Last edited by Roder; 07-24-2010 at 02:49 AM.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:39 AM   #3
Koffia
Dark Knight

Koffia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roder View Post
U mean TD/ENMITY/SC/LP/SILVERMOON/PLAYMATES/DO/ (i forgot some clan?) - thats what Bartz is lol server because top clan merge what they can... they make fun about silvermoon for years calling them carebear and pking... and now Hunie, Kelle and more are in Enmity...

U dont have clue what is what.... all what Enmity can is steal highest players from others clan for farm and insulting ppl form hero chat ... as CRYSKY once said "I doeasnt care about Bartz - i am here for farm $"... 6 posts and insulting some clan at official is soooo important.... lmao dude whoever u are... and dont count heroes as win because 90% AE is euro... 1:00AM-7:00AM oly and after go to work ? no thx!

AE is still AE... not bunch of randoms tools & bandwagons for "win"... is some AE dagger carebear when he swept fog for +20 in red mode... keep your propoganda away...

and btw. AG... AG buffing enmity... AG gives AE location when they wanna take spot from AE hands... AG sells items supercheap to Enmity and they all time pve in peace without consequences.... time for pay...
Heh, how many ppl u had in your ally with vestige? And still you failed sieges and TW, 'till you noticed it's more fun to drop wars, back to pure pve and maybe pvp sometimes against other carebears?

And btw. AG... I pk/train AG. But it's soooo funny to see they are actually lf AE locations these days. AE rolled by AG, rofl!
Old 07-24-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
Roder
Banned

Roder is on a distinguished road

we dont have ally with vestige.... AE is now pure AE
Old 07-25-2010, 05:36 PM   #5
ShellShock08
Imperial Warlord

ShellShock08 will become famous soon enough

Nightmare will reactivate and be lfc for this!
Old 07-26-2010, 05:08 AM   #6
Koffia
Dark Knight

Koffia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roder View Post
and dont count heroes as win because 90% AE is euro... 1:00AM-7:00AM oly and after go to work ? no thx!
You on vacation all the time or why you exp at morning?

Maybe you should do some oly?
Old 07-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #7
IIINightmareIII
Dark Knight

IIINightmareIII is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock08 View Post
Nightmare will reactivate and be lfc for this!
Like it or not my accounts are still active till January. But I wont be reactivating after that. I have nothing against AG other than they didn't give the clan I was in a way out of the war after they declared when the clan still had 20+ active people in it, and an alliance. But unlike enmity I'm willing to let the past go.

In any case I may jump on every now in then to gank a enmity pve party (around my level) but other than that my room mate has got me playing eve online. The game has a steep learning curve so I'm busy with that atm.

Last edited by IIINightmareIII; 07-26-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:52 PM   #8
ShellShock08
Imperial Warlord

ShellShock08 will become famous soon enough

And to the OP, I'm pretty sure lvl/gear-wise AE is probably closer to AG than TDenmity. Which they will get theirs pushed in when merges show up, assuming they don't start mass recruiting all the clans off of those servers too ;p
Old 08-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #9
IIINightmareIII
Dark Knight

IIINightmareIII is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock08 View Post
And to the OP, I'm pretty sure lvl/gear-wise AE is probably closer to AG than TDenmity. Which they will get theirs pushed in when merges show up, assuming they don't start mass recruiting all the clans off of those servers too ;p
They are already creating alts on the other servers and trying this now as you speak :P, course this is just a rumor I hear from about 20 players. If I had to take a guess on how it's going to turn out, here is how.

Server merges happen:
Clans that have agreed to absorb get absorbed.
Few clans that don't agree get absorbed within a month due to being outnumbered 3000 to 400.
The rest quit from the overwhelming zerg.
Enmity complains everyone is carebears, tells people to qq and there is no pvp.
1by1 enmity members quit the game and the game dies.

My number 1 belief on why these people do not want competition is because they cheat (bot, buy accounts, ebay, ect...). People who cheat to get on top in the game get there so they can hinder legit players gameplay. They are a nobody in real life so they try to be a somebody in game. They can't handle any real competition, where the playing field is somewhat fair and it is a question of skill on who wins, not gear and levels.

And yes I'm sorry to be the one to have to say this, pvp in lineage 2 does not take skill. It doesn't take skill to select the target and press the f1 button once. Of course if you are like that german kid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWAuB...eature=related, then it is completely understandable how you think this is the highest level of skill.

Last edited by IIINightmareIII; 08-01-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #10
bunnyfufu69
Hungry Spirit

bunnyfufu69 is an unknown quantity at this point

please people stop saying Enmity i know it the clan Enmity but its TD please Enmity was awesome TD are all scaryed that nova may come back so they taking every clan they can take and make it one all i can say is that some really B****s and also TD clan leader got banned that why there all in enmity not for bot but for selling adena so yeah.

i agreed with nightmare that their just mad their nothing in life and only way to feel better is to take over a game makes me lol all day.