Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-28-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
Draconian
Elpy

Draconian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EpicHeroes or not?

I was out lvling my academy toon and noticed some bots from a known clan. I tried to report them, but no action was taken. After the report they tried to start a fight with me, and a war. Here are the screenshots for those of you who do not know EpicHeroes members are allowed to bot. Also for those NC GMs that may need it.

Old 07-28-2010, 05:08 PM   #2
Draconian
Elpy

Default Re: EpicHeroes or not?

Old 07-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
FidgitTheClown
Valakas

FidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about them

they were there, they were just ignoring you.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:29 PM   #4
Draconian
Elpy

They replied in a whisper about 5 minutes after I attacked them to test if they were bots. 10 minutes after I asked if they were there. If they were ignoring me, they wouldn't have whispered to me after I stopped attacking them.

If they were going to talk to me at all, it would have been while I was attacking correct? They ignored my attack completely for several minutes... The prophet was healing xKaori and they continued fighting monsters during my attacks.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:22 PM   #5
Mardonius
Banned

Mardonius will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconian View Post
I was out lvling my academy toon and noticed some bots from a known clan. I tried to report them, but no action was taken. After the report they tried to start a fight with me, and a war. Here are the screenshots for those of you who do not know EpicHeroes members are allowed to bot. Also for those NC GMs that may need it.

Just because someone doesn't respond to you doesn't mean you are special and that they are required to. Bot detection goes a little bit further than just your QQ's and your feelings of entitlement.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:22 PM   #6
Draconian
Elpy

I think u guys are just too lazy to look at the screen shots... at least be honest? Even if they were not afk, the buffers were on autopilot... the common bot indication where the prophet buffs one buff every minute instead of all at once is an example I noticed. You cannot screen print that, however...

PS: Don't post in defense of said bots unless you actually look at the screen shots! So many people auto flame cuz they like to feel superior... One line replies for example, is pretty lazy and rude. If you believe I am mistaken, or being a doofas then explain why and back it up... I am intelligent folks, and I would prefer intelligent replies. We can all be intelligent when we want to be.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:44 PM   #7
Mardonius
Banned

Quote:
I think u guys are just too lazy to look at the screen shots... at least be honest? Even if they were not afk, the buffers were on autopilot... the common bot indication where the prophet buffs one buff every minute instead of all at once is an example I noticed. You cannot screen print that, however...

PS: Don't post in defense of said bots unless you actually look at the screen shots! So many people auto flame cuz they like to feel superior... One line replies for example, is pretty lazy and rude. If you believe I am mistaken, or being a doofas then explain why and back it up... I am intelligent folks, and I would prefer intelligent replies. We can all be intelligent when we want to be.
What you should do next time is post a live stream. ON ustream or justin ... and go xp instead of worrying about how awesome you ... you are wasting your time on the forums posting about lamers. No one on the forums including the CM care about omg bot QQ's ...
Old 07-28-2010, 07:53 PM   #8
Draconian
Elpy

if you don't care so much, why are you defending bots instead of exping yourself? I'm wasting time with my 9 posts? no sir, you are wasting your time with your 1k+ posts... Or is that your bots are running so you can do both?
Old 07-28-2010, 07:57 PM   #9
Mardonius
Banned

Quote:
if you don't care so much, why are you defending bots instead of exping yourself? I'm wasting time with my 9 posts? no sir, you are wasting your time with your 1k+ posts... Or is that your bots are running so you can do both?
No...I'm still at work actually. Playing my character chillin in town on the PTS ... far better than QQ'ing about bots on the forum really ... worth more than taking running taking screenshots of bots on the official ... no one cares dude ... or they wouldn't even be able to login a long time ago ...
Old 07-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #10
IIINightmareIII
Dark Knight

IIINightmareIII is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardonius View Post
No...I'm still at work actually. Playing my character chillin in town on the PTS ... far better than QQ'ing about bots on the forum really ... worth more than taking running taking screenshots of bots on the official ... no one cares dude ... or they wouldn't even be able to login a long time ago ...
Enmity (aka TD/DO/SC/NFC/SM/TG/LAW/PM, sorry if I'm missing a few) Cares:

(images removed by Sace)

Last edited by Sace; 08-20-2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: accusatory images removed. if you want to report someone, use the Bot Report button -.-
Old 07-28-2010, 09:25 PM   #11
Mardonius
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIINightmareIII View Post
Enmity (aka TD/DO/SC/NFC/SM/TG/LAW/PM, sorry if I'm missing a few) Cares:
ROFL ... epic purple chat ....

Last edited by Sace; 08-20-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: quote edit
Old 07-28-2010, 09:30 PM   #12
IIINightmareIII
Dark Knight

IIINightmareIII is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
ROFL ... epic purple chat ....
I wish I got an ss of the one yesterday which was even funnier. I wasn't replying to the idiot because.... well... he's an idiot.

p.s. I'm ssing all the comments that are pm'd to me after I kill enmity. I'm thinking of making a book with them and calling it the QQ's of Enmity, what you think?

Last edited by Sace; 08-20-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: racist comments removed
Old 07-28-2010, 09:36 PM   #13
Mardonius
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIINightmareIII View Post
I wish I got an ss of the one yesterday which was even funnier. I wasn't replying to the idiot because.... well... he's an idiot.

p.s. I'm ssing all the comments that are pm'd to me after I kill enmity. I'm thinking of making a book with them and calling it the QQ's of Enmity, what you think?
ROFL ... /sigh ... everyone should just go PTS and just PK anyone ... and scream 588

Last edited by Sace; 08-20-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: quote edit
Old 07-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #14
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Quote:
ROFL ... /sigh ... everyone should just go PTS and just PK anyone ... and scream 588
Stop protecting your toons Mardonius

Last edited by Sace; 08-20-2010 at 11:55 AM. Reason: accusatory comment removed
Old 07-28-2010, 09:39 PM   #15
Mardonius
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittie View Post
stop protecting your toons mardonius :d
rofl

Last edited by Sace; 08-20-2010 at 11:55 AM. Reason: quote edit
Old 08-19-2010, 04:37 PM   #16
bunnyfufu69
Hungry Spirit

bunnyfufu69 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats fun that you clan would SS bots and ur whole clan bots in SV and other **** places no one really goes to so not sure why ur SS bot maybe you should worry about ur own clan first lol
Old 08-20-2010, 07:10 AM   #17
Redneck
Remnant Diabolist

Redneck will become famous soon enoughRedneck will become famous soon enough

Quote:

EpicHeroes have been botting forever. They have a Bot-Friendly policy. Nothing new.