Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 09-11-2017, 03:18 PM   #1
Longinus.
Elpy

Longinus. is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink why I support the existence of the new cloaks

I would like to be clear that I dont support the enchant system that allow people spend 200 dollars and get nothing, A +0 cloak ,i feel that if you spend your well earn money you have to get something of equal value.

but this create a way that people who are in a clan that dont own a castle can have some "significative" boost to a way to participate in PvP, i read about people complaining that the cloak create more breach to the regular player bla bla , but this is not true, at all:

i will quote the l2 wiki:

Cloak of Cold Darkness Cloak that symbolizes avarice and darkness. STR/MEN/DEX/WIT/INT/CON/LUC/CHA +3, and Damage Received - 15%. Can use Escape: Castle skill. Can only be equipped by a lord. Cannot be transferred between servers.

so this is a cloak of a clan leader who own a dark castle , the significant difference between them and us simple mortals is abysmal

and this is owned by a member of the main clan who own a castle

Cloak of Darkness Cloak that symbolizes avarice and darkness. STR/MEN/DEX/WIT/INT/CON +2, and Damage Received - 5%. Can use Escape: Castle skill. Can only be equipped by marquis or higher. Cannot be transferred between servers.

many of you guys know Defense is MORE important than attack, so anyway this guys are runing around with this cloaks and its fine, they work hard to own a castle right , organization gear etc well
now i will quote a post that i read in this forum a couple months ago:

Neutron when Game will be balanced? How can that happen that Renovatio on Chronos controll 9 Castles with alt clans?

Why should i spend any Nc coins now?

Where is the motivation?

Explain me please.

For nova trolls, im not crying im asking why nova recruit full server with Dark Gear and in ally with everyone ICA.

Renovatio milking Game like a big COW, they getting taxes from Castles, and getting richer and richer.

In there CP have now everyone own Castle is this fair?

well and few lines after some user named Demoniod repply

Sooooo lets see here.. Crying kids about sieges on Chronos? 9 Alt clans huh,

ProPVE owns Innadrill, last I seen their not an "alt clan" they work with Nova, just like ICA which infact owns Giran,

RR (RescueRangers) owns Oren, they are not an alt clan either, so I guess your referring to the fact that Apex, MS, FS, DIE, OJS, and neutral cant work together to get stuff done.

If you don't enjoy it, transfer to Freya, I'm sure you can start doing posts on MAX just like you do about Nova here.

There were no official answer of this post from NC, and was not spected
let me tell you im not apex,ms,fs,die osj , im just a random guys who been reading the forum like the rest , to me, sound like a monopoly.

Soo now is a way that neutral or random guys can participate or dream to participate , the difference still abysmal but anyway

I Know many people who dont make major donations and have the Goal to get the +7 PVE cloak , and that's fine , I see the change on the rooms activity more party's etc, I have the PVE one and now im able to be in new areas , farm more and gain more exp , in some point there will be more 105 people, maybe they change to pvp later

All the time i read people saying PvP is dead , we need more high lvl people , the more the merrier , but now people are complaining and I realize that is just entitled people who prefer to see the game dead than share the fun with the rest

I dont think the people who have a castle would like the people who are getting this cloaks , get it cheap, if this was cheap they would have complain too

come on guys share the fun

Last edited by Longinus.; 09-11-2017 at 06:37 PM.
Longinus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:15 PM   #2
NouMeoN
Hungry Spirit

NouMeoN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: why I support the existence of the new cloaks

If the game ever be balanced, top spenders will start loosing / quiting that's not good for business. Just see archer business model, most ppl re-rolled to archer to win the game, now see feoh model, ppl re-rolling to feoh to win the game, for an endgame player re-roll means spend a lot
About Nova owning most dark castles in chronos, nc west cant do much about that besides closing eyes when they RMT or cheat (good old story yes), and they have great networking skills to create a huge zerg anytime its needed.
About the rest chronos clans/allies that you mentioned, Apex suck hard at this time, they re a dead ally, entering to a dragon doesn't mean that you win nowdays, since u can't show up on both dimensional or normal sieges and try for castles u re nothing.
Fs...whole l2 community they wonder how they still keep castle's, i guess cos of MS helping them, and this is where MS loosing power and focus, by spreading around to save Fs castles,
DIE re one-two party clan, they really cant do much with such low numbers, only attack low power clans.
There is only one solution at this time, all top players who left and haven't joined nova yet, join 1 clan, FS-MS-DIE and the rest strong lonely warriors should be under the same tag,
put their ego away and stop buying items from nova to fight nova
It's gonna be way easier for the above clans to be on the siege field as 1 clan than 3-4 clans who attack nova and they cant use their aoe skills cos they will kill each other.
That's my poor suggestions for the players who can make the server better and more fun for all, and about pvp in game, we have 3k+ players in chronos according to http://l2.laby.fr/status/, best case 20 ppl pvp on daily basis, so yes there is no pvp at all!

P.S i don't support the existence of the new cloaks, since new clan cloaks should come for us the next months ( i hope at least), maybe they wont add them as nc west exclusive too!!!
NouMeoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:03 PM   #3
Oeste
Dark Knight

Oeste is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NouMeoN View Post
...Apex suck hard at this time, they re a dead ally, entering to a dragon doesn't mean that you win nowdays, since u can't show up on both dimensional or normal sieges and try for castles u re nothing...
So much love for us... we're dead and yet not so much.
Oeste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 07:37 PM   #4
Longinus.
Elpy

Longinus. is an unknown quantity at this point

p.s i don't support the existence of the new cloaks, since new clan cloaks should come for us the next months ( i hope at least), maybe they wont add them as nc west exclusive too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron View Post
hello,

as we've seen in the past, certain systems developed for the original korean version of lineage ii do not always make it into the global version.

This is a list of known systems that will not brought over into our release for the salvation update.
  • new clan cloaks
  • gear upgrading (ex: Blessed apocalypse -> specter)
  • balthus knight lv. 85 shortcut progression system (might be added at a later time).

this list will be updated with any other systems we find have been removed or altered from the korean version.

~thanks

Last edited by Longinus.; 12-01-2017 at 07:50 PM.
Longinus. is offline   Reply With Quote