Lineage II Forums  
Old 06-12-2015, 01:11 PM   #1
SupraX
Tainted Zombie

SupraX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bartz Situation

Well im not too old playing in this server around 2012, but since bartz start there is a lot ppl playing here its mean farming/pvping even with bots ppl just stay here w/o problems, there is a bunch of report about bots, but never find any solution, well this isnt the case becouse im here, right now server bartz dying just left like 50 players and i think that is much, i didnt see GM's take care about us the payers that maintain the server alive, BTW NCSOFT take donation from player that play at Bartz and they just are happy cos received $$ isnt bad becouse bartz need $$ for pay etc etc....

So right now come one news items that sincerily destroy m
ore the server sence and economy, tatto that will cost around 40b when make Lv 4 yes this is Abundance....

My Question's are: To NCSOFT care if bring new ppl to server?
Server will merge in any moment with other?
Old 09-04-2015, 11:48 AM   #2
Ansia
Tainted Zombie

Ansia is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Bartz Situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraX View Post
Well im not too old playing in this server around 2012, but since bartz start there is a lot ppl playing here its mean farming/pvping even with bots ppl just stay here w/o problems, there is a bunch of report about bots, but never find any solution, well this isnt the case becouse im here, right now server bartz dying just left like 50 players and i think that is much, i didnt see GM's take care about us the payers that maintain the server alive, BTW NCSOFT take donation from player that play at Bartz and they just are happy cos received $$ isnt bad becouse bartz need $$ for pay etc etc....

So right now come one news items that sincerily destroy m
ore the server sence and economy, tatto that will cost around 40b when make Lv 4 yes this is Abundance....

My Question's are: To NCSOFT care if bring new ppl to server?
Server will merge in any moment with other?
hi guys;

in fact => lack of parts is considerable.

It really is time to think about this merger, which I'm just does not pay to migrate to another server, so I will all just wait.

say yeahhhhhhhhh
Old 09-09-2015, 06:50 PM   #3
excedious2
Elpy

excedious2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bartz Situation

its been time for a merger for a very long time bartz is a 1 clan server and has been 4 a while
Old 09-10-2015, 09:23 AM   #4
Faust0
Elpy

Faust0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i don`t like to post stuff but this seemed like fun...
Why are you complaining? yeah bots ruin game, yeah RTM ruin game that`s true, Bots pvping ruin game i give you that... But what ruins the gameplay are ppl (Like you) joining 1 clan and zerging others, when mighty COV was active, there was 3 factions fighting each other, after COV enigma took all for themselfes and only a few clans like AO and LAW others tried to fight them but couldn`t... After that i think sh took over and when the ppl from another server came to dethroned sh, ppl like you joined sh for a corner in gainak every 2 weeks xD... and now you also left your clan and joined SH... So in short, I actually think is hypocrit for you to complain like gosu does. As a friend in Whrat (biggest clan in Naia now) told me, there`s no fun in Naia, nobody fight us now, it was funnier to be in the other side, when you knew you couldn`t win a battle royale but the little victories felt like glory.
Old 09-16-2015, 07:50 AM   #5
Ansia
Tainted Zombie

Ansia is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Bartz Situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faust0 View Post
Well i don`t like to post stuff but this seemed like fun...
Why are you complaining? yeah bots ruin game, yeah RTM ruin game that`s true, Bots pvping ruin game i give you that... But what ruins the gameplay are ppl (Like you) joining 1 clan and zerging others, when mighty COV was active, there was 3 factions fighting each other, after COV enigma took all for themselfes and only a few clans like AO and LAW others tried to fight them but couldn`t... After that i think sh took over and when the ppl from another server came to dethroned sh, ppl like you joined sh for a corner in gainak every 2 weeks xD... and now you also left your clan and joined SH... So in short, I actually think is hypocrit for you to complain like gosu does. As a friend in Whrat (biggest clan in Naia now) told me, there`s no fun in Naia, nobody fight us now, it was funnier to be in the other side, when you knew you couldn`t win a battle royale but the little victories felt like glory.
you're absolutely right +1 Faust0, the problem is those who use bots, they they all toast players, shop, all traffic erf etc... pfff.

How to revive this server that again now?
Old 09-24-2015, 02:03 PM   #6
Samely
Elpy

Samely is an unknown quantity at this point

Something that is important to consider in addition to the problems of the bots in both pvp and in farming, is the stability of the server, I think many of the donations have been suspended until you know whether the server is stabilized, I myself do not have I wanted to make any donation until they know what will happen with Bartz, because if we do not get stability nobody will be willing to throw their money into a bag with holes, so we urgently need to be assured that the game will be stable. Another important point is that most bots does not make use of any donation, so it is important to eliminate not only affect the economy but also Ncsoft the same game economy, not whether good or bad way but surely will be badly, I say to those who are in favor of using bots.

We want to know when will be stable and that happen to Bartz, taking all Stability aspects will be more confident in making donations.

Thanks for your attention

pd. not speak English so I apologize for the poor translation.
Old 09-29-2015, 10:23 AM   #7
SupraX
Tainted Zombie

SupraX is an unknown quantity at this point

Well bots is one the principal cause of the lose ppl in the server, but in the other hand have new ppl that come to server and cant do nothing... Why? a lot ppl are 99+ other 100. 101 etc, for you up to 85 90 95 take a lot time until you up to 95 the guy 99 will be 100/101, so what this mean if u have money u can come here buy a cute Rune 200% 30 days and W00t 101 easy in 2 month or less with a good party gear and Atelia fortress.... But if you dont have gear not friend etc etc so you will take like 1 year to up for 100, cos for get good gear you need have a lot luck for gearing yourself, just for drops, if you try find parts of armor that r u need AH is empty or crazy prices, so there is not ppl there is not economy.. Like always NCSOFT dont care about ppl they just want $$ is all.