Lineage II Forums  
Old 11-03-2015, 06:22 PM   #1
Kasken
Tainted Zombie

Kasken is an unknown quantity at this point
Default America!!! - LFC

I recently came back to L2, and after losing my old accounts to deletion an the like started over on Bartz. I discovered, after awakening, that... well, a huge chunk of Bartz isn't much for the English language. I did however, build up several characters already and not sure I want to restart on another server, or pay an extremely high transfer fee since I already spent a buncha NC Coin and built up some assets here.

That being said, Im a Feoh Wizard (98) / ISS (93) Dual 80/80 Subs LFC. The guys I'm with seem pretty decent... but I only catch every few words since Spanish isn't my main language. I'm a a relatively relaxed guy, who plays alot from work due to an IT job. Im a veteran, sarcastic, and have a newborn so I cannot always get on vent / ts3.

I love PvP... I have some badass Eve characters actually if anyone has played that...

I am not overly interested in PvP yet though as I'm "low" level now, undergeared, and don't feel like being repetitively slaughtered by people who are way above me.

I just want some people who I can chill and BS with, grind with occasionally (although I do alot of solo) and in general can show me the ropes on the newer stuff. Last time I was active was right after awakening was introduced, although I have played on and off since Chronicle 1...

Last edited by Kasken; 12-09-2015 at 10:36 AM.
Old 12-09-2015, 10:36 AM   #2
Kasken
Tainted Zombie

Kasken is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: America!!! - LFC

I am still poking around... should hit 99 by week's end with a +6 R99 Robe set and +7 R99 buster awaiting me...