Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Screenshots, Movies, and Fan Art

Login

Screenshots, Movies, and Fan Art Post screenshots, artwork, movies, and comics here.

Old 08-12-2017, 04:41 AM   #1
RealMayer
Elpy

RealMayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default a little fast kamaloka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCY0iLJpvXQ

thanks for DangerDeath and chrysty for helping me make this video.

PS: missing hero berserker and br from jewels
RealMayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 05:23 AM   #2
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: a little fast kamaloka

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMayer View Post

LOL SOS is just OP. Very Nice!
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 05:50 AM   #3
AngelPrime
Dark Lord

AngelPrime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

U miss dance from bd (10% p.atack) u miss Hero berzeker and br from jewals , u miss P.atack aura from tank , and critical wount from dagger(or critical weakness in all people inside) . If calculate all this and what u have , u will make the instance in less than 1 min ( just because u need run inside ) . Nice video
AngelPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 05:55 AM   #4
Jagtiger
Grave Predator

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

you need to be a hero first to use hero berserker... Though nice seeing my old cp leader who recalled my old tank account improved his PvE prowess hope you do the same with your PvP skills....
Old 08-12-2017, 07:07 PM   #5
bentorero
Thunder Wyrm

bentorero is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
you need to be a hero first to use hero berserker... Though nice seeing my old cp leader who recalled my old tank account improved his PvE prowess hope you do the same with your PvP skills....
bitterness hahahha
Old 08-12-2017, 08:37 PM   #6
Jagtiger
Grave Predator

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentorero View Post
bitterness hahahha
lNemesis troll
Old 08-12-2017, 09:08 PM   #7
MashaWithoutBear
Dark Knight

MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
I beg you pardon but I really don't understand this kind of posts.
Like solo tauti with 6 alts and a vala slasher 2, or doing kama fastest than you can. Maybe this is due I'm pretty new on NA servers and I don't understand kiddo stuff.

Just as an example. Today. Chronos. NM Kama. Party of 7. Mino. 3 hits the healer the iss and 2 dds bsoe out. Why? Low dps ... You can judge the dps only by 3 hits without 2dds hitting? Oh well ... my luck was that we got cockails that you call desserts and the 2 remaining ppl were from core like me. Tbh we were used to kill each other on sight on core but oh well we were in the same **** due to kids like you.
We said literally on ventrilo "who the **** cares of those running chickens".
We did kama all alone and it took like an hour. That was epic.

For sure is not epic this kind of ******** like hey look how fast I can run.

Don't want to be rude but i think L2 wasn't meant to be a running game.
Next time try with EA sport or F1, or Nascar if you don't know what F1 is but trying to hit a Ferrari with your sos won't make it go faster.

Have fun.

Edit: We signed the nicks of the 2 nova scum dds and guess what kos. We shall see how low our full dps is.

Last edited by MashaWithoutBear; 08-12-2017 at 09:43 PM.
MashaWithoutBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:02 AM   #8
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaWithoutBear View Post
I beg you pardon but I really don't understand this kind of posts.
Like solo tauti with 6 alts and a vala slasher 2, or doing kama fastest than you can. Maybe this is due I'm pretty new on NA servers and I don't understand kiddo stuff.

Just as an example. Today. Chronos. NM Kama. Party of 7. Mino. 3 hits the healer the iss and 2 dds bsoe out. Why? Low dps ... You can judge the dps only by 3 hits without 2dds hitting? Oh well ... my luck was that we got cockails that you call desserts and the 2 remaining ppl were from core like me. Tbh we were used to kill each other on sight on core but oh well we were in the same **** due to kids like you.
We said literally on ventrilo "who the **** cares of those running chickens".
We did kama all alone and it took like an hour. That was epic.

For sure is not epic this kind of ******** like hey look how fast I can run.

Don't want to be rude but i think L2 wasn't meant to be a running game.
Next time try with EA sport or F1, or Nascar if you don't know what F1 is but trying to hit a Ferrari with your sos won't make it go faster.

Have fun.

Edit: We signed the nicks of the 2 nova scum dds and guess what kos. We shall see how low our full dps is.

I know exactly what you mean. It is true we have some Gear Snobs in Lineage2. But basically there are 2 different types of Lineage2 players. One is the Casuals and the other type is the HardCores, the ones that like to push their Limits always trying for the best.
It's different games they play. Personally, I don't mind slow Kama runs as long as we get it done before the Instance expires. I can take it easy and chat with the party members, and quite frankly, some of the conversations we have are quite nice. The other day, we got to talk about AI taking over all the jobs and ROBOT TAX proposed by Bill Gates! LOL
So, either way works for me.

Last edited by DreamSeeker; 08-16-2017 at 09:18 AM.
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:46 AM   #9
Power
Tainted Zombie

Power is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker View Post
I know exactly what you mean. It is true we have some Gear Snobs in Lineage2. But basically there are 2 different types of Lineage2 players. One is the Casuals and the other type is the HardCores, the ones that like to push their Limits always trying for the best.
It's different games they play. Personally, I don't mind slow Kama runs as long as we get it done before the Instance expires. I can take it easy and chat with the party members, and quite frankly, some of the conversations we have are quite nice. The other day, we got to talk about AI taking over all the jobs and ROBOT TAX proposed by Bill Gates! LOL
So, either way works for me.
Their is also an other way to make dailies
For example you have a pretty good CP, with strong PvE dd's. You doing Kamaloka / Altar of Shilien / Atelia Fortress / Mystic Tavern in 40/45 minutes. Everyone know where to go, when to go, what to do, need to wait no one.

Doing dailies in shorter time is possible, quiet, clean, fast. Quiet is not the good word, because as CP you can speak on TS. You don't even need to wait CP leader orders, your members know exactly what to do and when. To maximise the damages and quicly is possible. So you can have a lot of fun on TS while doing your job in game.

When you finish dailies, 45/60 min, you can start doing some extra quest, like faction quests, like exalted quests, chasing war tags, training in coli, trying to find the best setup for your character or your party.

It's a big advantage to do instances really fast. You can also (if you use xp boost) manage to use all your boost for 1h. You will spend maybe 200 ncoins to be full boost while 1h. If you do exactly the same thing but taking 2h for the same dailies, you will maybe spend 400 ncoins in xp boost.

But that kind of gameplay works as well only with a CP, and don't need to find any other character/players. And when the CP is correctly orginized.

I may admit that with thoses kind of videos you can think "what the **** is this guy, he want to show us how big is his di**, we don't care". That's true. But you can also think, ok he know how to optimise his damages, so i could learn with him or with his CP how to optimise my character, in watching his/their videos, maybe i'm not doing some things well, or maybe i miss some tricks..

It's not 100% good it's not 100% bad. Depends how you watching this video.
Power is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 11:07 PM   #10
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
Doing dailies in shorter time is possible,
This and this alone is enough. You hit the nail on the head. I have a CP able to do Alter (17m), AF 2x (12-13m both runs), Gludio (11m), Tavern (12-23 depending on which), Outer Citadel single party w/ boxes(1h:35m-2h:10m).
So on a good day I can get though 5 instances with 1 Vit pot and get 2-3T xp with decent boosts. K99 I solo in 7 minutes with boxes for another 1.5-1.6T xp. So in total up to 4.5T xp in less than 1h15m not counting in crap xp from Citadel.

Efficiency is what wins wars. If you aren't playing efficiently, you're wasting time, money, or both.
KissThis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 01:19 PM   #11
Oeste
Hungry Spirit

Oeste is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice video, thank you for sharing!.
Old 08-20-2017, 04:01 PM   #12
RealMayer
Elpy

RealMayer is an unknown quantity at this point