Lineage II Forums  
Old 04-08-2017, 10:07 AM   #1
KKKm
Dark Knight

KKKm is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Yul dmg after patch is low

Plz give some skill power like 30% to yuls we don't do the same dmg as before .
KKKm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 11:07 AM   #2
banan666
Tainted Zombie

banan666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yul dmg after patch is low

For me nothing changed. Most probably your attack element is under 480. After update mobs gets higher element defense
banan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 08:27 AM   #3
Nymphadorae
Tainted Zombie

Nymphadorae is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKm View Post
Plz give some skill power like 30% to yuls we don't do the same dmg as before .
Ahm... how about no!
Nymphadorae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 02:49 PM   #4
Elgahad
Elpy

Elgahad is an unknown quantity at this point

I think its actually better with the +60% skill mastery.
Elgahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 05:09 AM   #5
KKKm
Dark Knight

+9 bloody bow full pve equipment +8 full boss jewels from l2 store and all broonch jewels lv4 and can't farm around mutch solo wille I see other classes with less gear soloing areas . Secondly I hardly do any dmg to pvp equipped players . With a 30-50% more skill power I could solo more area . Do my altar because now my dmg is low and we stuck on 2 na boss and maybe get some pvp . 1 year ago same gear I was doing all that . Now I can't anymore .
Old 05-16-2017, 09:44 AM   #6
Chucksteak
Dark Lord

Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point

Like the guy above said, it sounds like you need to up your elemental attack attribute to 500+. You will notice a big difference.
Chucksteak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 02:50 PM   #7
redmen
Remnant Diabolist

redmen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
+9 bloody bow full pve equipment +8 full boss jewels from l2 store and all broonch jewels lv4 and can't farm around mutch solo wille I see other classes with less gear soloing areas . Secondly I hardly do any dmg to pvp equipped players . With a 30-50% more skill power I could solo more area . Do my altar because now my dmg is low and we stuck on 2 na boss and maybe get some pvp . 1 year ago same gear I was doing all that . Now I can't anymore .
l2store is your friend, gotta keep costumers ebaying..
so stick your nose in there when u feel like ur char is falling behind the answer is there.
redmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 02:37 AM   #8
quark321
Goblin Lord

quark321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Idea that boss jewels does the trick is not right...
U did not said what is your setup. Sounds like you try to achieve everything (skill crit rate and skill crit dmg) what means most likely leads you to low dps output...

Get attack element 500+ (yes replace str+patak tiara with exalted +50)
Get Tauti ring
Get windy talisman skill crit dmg
get Abundance high grade lvl 1
get 2h attribute attack talisman
Get venir 14
Get blessed valakas
Balance your STR/DEX (get DEX to 87-90)
Get attribute attack from AP tree
If your CP lacks overall dmg buy Freya rune 2h for 15% pve dmg
Get u a PoM buffer in CP/Solo

Don't mess ur dmg going full stack skill crit rate means Augument 1 SA nad skill enchant for skill crit rate you will cirt 80% with pom+abu but dmg will be low after abu buff gone ur dmg is gone...
quark321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:33 AM   #9
KKKm
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by quark321 View Post
Idea that boss jewels does the trick is not right...
U did not said what is your setup. Sounds like you try to achieve everything (skill crit rate and skill crit dmg) what means most likely leads you to low dps output...

Get attack element 500+ (yes replace str+patak tiara with exalted +50)
Get Tauti ring
Get windy talisman skill crit dmg
get Abundance high grade lvl 1
get 2h attribute attack talisman
Get venir 14
Get blessed valakas
Balance your STR/DEX (get DEX to 87-90)
Get attribute attack from AP tree
If your CP lacks overall dmg buy Freya rune 2h for 15% pve dmg
Get u a PoM buffer in CP/Solo

Don't mess ur dmg going full stack skill crit rate means Augument 1 SA nad skill enchant for skill crit rate you will cirt 80% with pom+abu but dmg will be low after abu buff gone ur dmg is gone...
But I can't get all that from above like windy talisman 2 h attribute stack the rest of what you have on the least I got them with 86 dex and skill crit dmg . I don't know men I just don't feel yull is equal on pve with other classes I see ecicetators gk titans dsggers mages do more dmg on pve than me with same gear i have dual class gk and he is a killing mashine . Only lvl 101 wille my yull is lvl 102 anyway now that event is coming I will boost to 103 both classes . Thanks Nc soft for giving the opurtunity at least to xp without killing mobs . Afk and xp . But yulls dmg need to be boosted on pve for sure .
Old 06-01-2017, 04:19 AM   #10
banan666
Tainted Zombie

banan666 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep I do agree that yul was not meant to be solo PvE grinder. (yes if u have lvl 6 brooches u know what I mean you kill everything...)
How ever 101/102 yull needs 25+- minutes for kama duo with ISs with pom while 104+ around 15-17m... still same geared Evi does much faster
There is lot of things which adds it is not only about the dmg. you need iss with ability to make Angel on you in the proper time so you are not under debuff while 101+BR is on as u lose instantly 3-4 minutes. Best is to have PoM dual and take DE iss for crippling dance and debuff. Also it is very important to switch war and wiz harmony for your skills like instinct and mind's eye to pop these skills more often.

Other topic you discussed is low dmg to pvp geared players. This will never change and try to hit these player with GK and u will see yul works good. People well geared for pvp has huge incoming dmg reduction and you need pvp stuff and I mean full pvp stuff to become a treat for them. With pve gear you barely scratch them. The reason for that is that the reduction is calculated from the dmg you do and these guys can get on 85%+ reduction so u hit a well geared player with 21k pdef (healer) for 45k with skill crit but this guy has full pvp resist gear.. now take 85% reduction and whoooo u hit for 6.7k... that is like it should be...
banan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 09:09 AM   #11
KKKm
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by banan666 View Post
Yep I do agree that yul was not meant to be solo PvE grinder. (yes if u have lvl 6 brooches u know what I mean you kill everything...)
How ever 101/102 yull needs 25+- minutes for kama duo with ISs with pom while 104+ around 15-17m... still same geared Evi does much faster
There is lot of things which adds it is not only about the dmg. you need iss with ability to make Angel on you in the proper time so you are not under debuff while 101+BR is on as u lose instantly 3-4 minutes. Best is to have PoM dual and take DE iss for crippling dance and debuff. Also it is very important to switch war and wiz harmony for your skills like instinct and mind's eye to pop these skills more often.

Other topic you discussed is low dmg to pvp geared players. This will never change and try to hit these player with GK and u will see yul works good. People well geared for pvp has huge incoming dmg reduction and you need pvp stuff and I mean full pvp stuff to become a treat for them. With pve gear you barely scratch them. The reason for that is that the reduction is calculated from the dmg you do and these guys can get on 85%+ reduction so u hit a well geared player with 21k pdef (healer) for 45k with skill crit but this guy has full pvp resist gear.. now take 85% reduction and whoooo u hit for 6.7k... that is like it should be...
Next update Yulls need more dmg all clans prefer to take evic titans gks othell but knowbody yull for xp or rbs.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:42 AM   #12
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road

How to kill +10 Dark Robe Feoh with mana shield up
= Topaz 5 skill + Insane Kelbim Topaz skill = instant kill.
If the feoh is still standing then~ Run!!!~Run for your life!!! and Hide!!! until the Topaz skill CD comes back!
nuff said.

Last edited by DreamSeeker; 08-10-2017 at 07:29 AM.
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote