Lineage II Forums  
Old 04-12-2017, 12:14 PM   #1
CashMeOutside
Elpy
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 24
CashMeOutside is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CP lf tank

CP lf tank 101+ (preferably pally) pve/pvp
Must be English speaker.
Main play time after 6pm east during the week.

Msg Cashmeoutside, Visacard, or bunda for more info

Happy huntin'
CashMeOutside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 02:29 PM   #2
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

Rip clockwork, it was always fun talking **** to/with him.

For those keeping track, here are people from redemption who have quit/cashing out because of fooz's "leadership", and us constantly beating them at everything:

Milkjugz
clockwork
ohfuggins
hiromi
Luczin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 06:49 PM   #3
CashMeOutside
Elpy
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 24
CashMeOutside is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

Jesus dude you really need to take a step back and breathe you literally cry about everything and panic at any sort of competition hence why you recruit 80% of the server.
CashMeOutside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 07:29 PM   #4
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashMeOutside View Post
Jesus dude you really need to take a step back and breathe you literally cry about everything and panic at any sort of competition hence why you recruit 80% of the server.
I'm not complaining, I'm laughing at you and fooz. We didn't recruit 80% of the server, just seems that way because you guys are cashing out left and right, and your numbers are dwindling.

Sorry I like to gloat. In feb. fooz told me he would recruit the entire server against my 7 man CP, would take all our heros, take aden, all of old botflix was coming back, and he would kick us off the server. The fact that the exact opposite of all that has happened, just like I told him it would, makes us laugh at you guys.

The fact that you guys lied and lied about us to everyone, in YOUR attempt to recruit 99% of the server, and joined with the person who scammed us and your own, old ally....well, you guys are getting exactly what you have coming to you. My guess is graven will be the next one to cash out.

Good luck finding a replacement for clockwork.
Luczin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 07:43 PM   #5
CashMeOutside
Elpy
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 24
CashMeOutside is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

Stalkers aren't cool bro just ask Fooz out already you're clearly obsessed always so worried about him it's cute. 🤗
CashMeOutside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:11 AM   #6
Backstabb1
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 285
Backstabb1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

Mother doesn't let him leave the basment.
Backstabb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:21 AM   #7
iDopest
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 128
iDopest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

For those keeping track, we've yet to recruit anyone ever since kg lol. we've had the same cps, with most of the same players.. all the eph switched tag (all players that quit did so because of irl things.. you're clueless as always ) You recruited 2-3 clans. get the ***** over yourselves, j0n you're like borderline creepy at this point lol #stalkermodefersure and truffle how is brickface doin these days? ez low no gf
__________________
Fooz: 104 - Aeore Eva's Saint // 102 Prophet
VisaCard: 105 - Eviscerator // 105 - Yul GS
iDopest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:10 AM   #8
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 76
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDopest View Post
For those keeping track, we've yet to recruit anyone ever since kg
Because people would rather join a level 1 clan and start from scatch instead of playing with you. RIP Cockwork, RIP Milk, RIP Fuggins, RIP Foozies dreams
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:39 AM   #9
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDopest View Post
For those keeping track, we've yet to recruit anyone ever since kg lol. we've had the same cps, with most of the same players.. all the eph switched tag (all players that quit did so because of irl things.. you're clueless as always ) You recruited 2-3 clans. get the ***** over yourselves, j0n you're like borderline creepy at this point lol #stalkermodefersure and truffle how is brickface doin these days? ez low no gf
First sentence a lie. You're ally recruited dark legion back in February, before they left you because of you lying to them. The only reason you didn't have more in ally, is no one likes you and turned you down. We recruited CFH which is 7-10 people, and crows. Ofc we did you had ephermal, netflix, and dark legion at the time. (We still beat u every pvp when u had dark legion in ally btw).

Quit projecting your creepiness on us. How many days did u spam truffle and I in whatsapp with your delusions of grandeur? How many of ur alt toons do we have blocked because of ur mass pm's? 9..10..11.

Ya, they all quit cause of irl issues lol. Amazing after months and months of consistent (except milk) play, they all decided they had rl issues and quit the very next day after the last siege we destroyed you in (3rd in a row). Keep up the good work running ur ally little fooz.
Luczin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 06:47 AM   #10
crystall
Thunder Wyrm
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 328
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: CP lf tank

Donno what has Jonsnow instead brain...
I never liked Fooz for sure! Fooz is bad guy...
Look ppls leave game for various reasons!!!
This reasons are:
1)BAD GAME! 2)IRL 3)TIRED TO PLAY THIS GAME 4)GOT SCAMMED AND LOST ALL ITEMS... 5)GOT ONE SIDE BILLET TO BANANA ISLAND...
maybe another reasons but...
PEOPLES LEFT ZAKEN MAINLY BECAUSE OF FAIL GAME HERE!!

NO ONE LEAVE GAME BCS OF BAD LEADERSHIP!
STOP SAYING THIS *****!
OK FOOZ IS BAD LEADER ... THAN WHAT?! PPLS THAN SHOULD CHANGE ALLY/CLAN...
YOU SAID THAT YOU ARE GOOD GUYS BUT WHY THAN THEY NOT JOINED YOUR GOOD CLAN?!

ABOUT DARKLEGIONS... 7 YEARS PLAYING L2 I ******* NEVER SAW SUCH LICKERS LIKE THEY ARE... THIS CLAN IS ABSOLUTE PIECE OF **** IN EVERYTHING...
BTW ITS NOT AN INSULT AGAINST PEOPLES THERE, PERSONALLY THEY ARE NOT BAD. BUT THIS CLAN IS NO SENSE PIECE OF ****...

ABOUT CROWNS/KILLTIME/MEYANI/BAKES IN YOUR ALLY...
WELL, AS THEY SAID, THEY JUST THINK THAT FOOZ IS WORSE THAN YOU...
ITS LIKE TRUFFLE IS FAIL JERK BUT FOOZ IS WORSE SO WE PREFER TRUFFLE...

BUT IN MY OPINION, THEY JOINED YOU INSTEAD OF FOOZ/GRAVEN BCS ITS EASIER TO USE YOU AS THEY WANT
(SIMPLE BECAUSE YOU NOT HAVE BRAIN AND CONVICTIONS AT ALL)
SPINELESS CREATURES!

FOOZ IN MY OPINION IS BAD HUMAN BUT YOU IN MY OPINION ARE NOT HUMANS AT ALL... (GORILLAS)
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:57 AM   #11
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 76
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
1)BAD GAME! 2)IRL 3)TIRED TO PLAY THIS GAME 4)GOT SCAMMED AND LOST ALL ITEMS... 5)GOT ONE SIDE BILLET TO BANANA ISLAND 6)Got tired of being led by someone who cant find his way out of mothers basement

BUT IN MY OPINION, THEY JOINED YOU INSTEAD OF FOOZ/GRAVEN BCS They wanted to win something
Thanks Alectia
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 01:46 PM   #12
jaGerX
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 138
jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

Such comedy from the bottom feeders..

Did not recruit anyone since KG? -- You recruited our old members, dark legion, BW with dreams of a fooz lead rebellion, too bad there is no new hope for you.

The only thing you can hope for is that you can be absorbed into the max umbrella when server xfers come because you do nothing on zaken and cannot do anything even if you wanted.

Since this fooz led rebellion, you completely dismantled graven's clan, his cp and your own CP (3x). Rufio and his members who had a record high activity playing WITH us now barely login. Rds doesnt even play anymore only rufio using his titan for instances. Why would they though, Rufio followed you into darkness running his mouth in the same vein that you thought you were relevant and has been proven otherwise with nowhere else to go, even after you abandoned him.

Graven is just clenching his cheeks hoping that server xfers come before he cannot deal anymore and just cashes out.

RIP Clock
RIP Fuggtard
RIP MilkJugz
RIP Rds
RIP Oblivion
RIP Hiromi.. again
RIP Ephemeral

Soon CashMeOutside will name change to CashingOut...

Literally nothing left to do here but laugh...
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 02:53 PM   #13
iDopest
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 128
iDopest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

you sound angry like this guy last night in lilith



https://gyazo.com/913db7e45f47f17d1c8557dc55aef28a

https://gyazo.com/c99fa46ed84287516f81fe7589daa9ea

so triggered lool
__________________
Fooz: 104 - Aeore Eva's Saint // 102 Prophet
VisaCard: 105 - Eviscerator // 105 - Yul GS
iDopest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 02:55 PM   #14
CashMeOutside
Elpy
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 24
CashMeOutside is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

You kids act like that ex-gf that hates you're guts but won't go away keeps trying to come around claims they get that D but wants your **** so bad. Keep getting triggered by things so small as a recruitment post for one person.

Back on topic cp lf tank! P.S thanks for the free bumps from our crybaby enemies!
CashMeOutside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:56 AM   #15
Backstabb1
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 285
Backstabb1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashMeOutside View Post
You kids act like that ex-gf that hates you're guts but won't go away keeps trying to come around claims they get that D but wants your **** so bad. Keep getting triggered by things so small as a recruitment post for one person.

Back on topic cp lf tank! P.S thanks for the free bumps from our crybaby enemies!
I can really see that you are of low intelligence when you say things like this... lmao.
Backstabb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:56 PM   #16
CashMeOutside
Elpy
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 24
CashMeOutside is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

lol

Last edited by CashMeOutside; 04-15-2017 at 07:28 PM.
CashMeOutside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:57 AM   #17
johnnyv
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: germany
Posts: 52
johnnyv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
Rip clockwork, it was always fun talking **** to/with him.

For those keeping track, here are people from redemption who have quit/cashing out because of fooz's "leadership", and us constantly beating them at everything:

Milkjugz
clockwork
ohfuggins
hiromi
Clock quit to spend time with his girl, it was either the game or her, so he dueced out, had nothing to do with you, tbh he was at the point before he quit that he could beat most of you in oly, even you mr full of himself.
johnnyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 12:34 PM   #18
Backstabb1
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 285
Backstabb1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

hahahahahahaha thats a good joke, tell us more.
Backstabb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 11:21 PM   #19
YesIsTime
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 344
YesIsTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CP lf tank

Poor Zaken, it had such potential.
YesIsTime is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 AM.