Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-28-2017, 06:21 PM   #1
AinursLord
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 36
AinursLord is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

business man
idk your nick in forum let me a facebook, skype or something in private.
is about Realmayer account and other accounts (iTracie) xd.

PS: i hope most bytches in Freya learn and QQ about this
AinursLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 04:18 AM   #2
golemka
Beleth's Slave
 
golemka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 2,703
golemka is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

When a scammed person is looking for an RMTed account to do something big.

Oh boy ...
golemka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 12:21 PM   #3
AinursLord
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 36
AinursLord is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by golemka View Post
When a scammed person is looking for an RMTed account to do something big.

Oh boy ...
im just the manager
everytime Realmayer try to put hands around me he end with hands burned xd.
i wouldnt call it something big, well not for me, is very usual to do this ****s in Magmeld/Freya to fight chinese u must think as chinese.
i can see the "issue" with Realmayer account is well know then xd.
however put a price, we will pay no matter how much is.
AinursLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 03:21 PM   #4
iVSOP
Tainted Zombie
 
iVSOP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 71
iVSOP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

LF Clown tank? check this.. you will have all the toon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE5...jsEgw/featured
iVSOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 12:49 AM   #5
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 505
Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AinursLord View Post
business man
idk your nick in forum let me a facebook, skype or something in private.
is about Realmayer account and other accounts (iTracie) xd.

PS: i hope most bytches in Freya learn and QQ about this
I don't know who you are but I personally don't want anything to do with that guy Realmayer nor I care about his account the guy was my old cp leader and he recalled my account after I left his cp so whatever happens to him I really don't give a shiit

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVSOP View Post
LF Clown tank? check this.. you will have all the toon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE5...jsEgw/featured
Son when you have become at least half as good as me you are allowed to talk under the same breath that I am until then know your place lmao
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 05:15 AM   #6
dU.
Dark Knight
 
dU.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Russia
Posts: 187
dU. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
Son when you have become at least half as good as me
you killed me
dU. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 05:37 AM   #7
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 505
Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dU. View Post
you killed me
Look what the cat dragged in, how's the forced PK scam business going in son heard it's been blooming more than ever
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 05:56 AM   #8
dU.
Dark Knight
 
dU.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Russia
Posts: 187
dU. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
how's the forced PK scam business going in son heard it's been blooming more than ever
I have no idea
dU. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:26 AM   #9
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 505
Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dU. View Post
I have no idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by dU. View Post
I interrupted quests, killed your toons and got few items from your inventory
For sure you know what I'm talking about Nice catching up with you happy scamming I mean hunting
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 07:00 AM   #10
iVSOP
Tainted Zombie
 
iVSOP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 71
iVSOP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
Son when you have become at least half as good as me you are allowed to talk under the same breath that I am until then know your place lmao
I at my place about 1 year ++ at DS Aden and havent see you and your CP show up. With new server and new clan, hope you leave the cave and show us how good you are now. . Join the real fight, dont sit in the cave and sing a victory song.
iVSOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 07:02 AM   #11
dU.
Dark Knight
 
dU.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Russia
Posts: 187
dU. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
For sure you know what I'm talking about Nice catching up with you happy scamming I mean hunting
1. Why you call it "scam"?
2. Who said I do it now? I tested the way with your chars to humiliate you more. So, now RS is nothing, whats the point to do it?
dU. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 04:55 PM   #12
AinursLord
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 36
AinursLord is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
For sure you know what I'm talking about Nice catching up with you happy scamming I mean hunting
read inbox.
btw you put me the nickname of villain in glasses -.- i dont love u anymore. ThaHammer was the last nick u know me.
AinursLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 11:36 PM   #13
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 505
Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dU. View Post
1. Why you call it "scam"?
2. Who said I do it now? I tested the way with your chars to humiliate you more. So, now RS is nothing, whats the point to do it?
You and your clan's logic is totally messed up son one of the reason we left Naia no point fighting against people like you whose life purpose is to screw other people. Enjoy the gears you took

Quote:
Originally Posted by AinursLord View Post
read inbox.
btw you put me the nickname of villain in glasses -.- i dont love u anymore. ThaHammer was the last nick u know me.
Inbox read and replied.

This thread can now be closed.
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 06:37 AM   #14
Alcyd
Grave Predator
 
Alcyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Area 51
Posts: 463
Alcyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
You and your clan's logic is totally messed up son one of the reason we left Naia no point fighting against people like you whose life purpose is to screw other people. Enjoy the gears you took
Inbox read and replied.
This thread can now be closed.
BTW iavarice why you change so many times nick name this will be not change anything you still will be a guy who cry and talk to much and jump from the server to another.

BTW why you cry so much about scam ppl if you do the same? You are a hypocrite?

You scream so long that you would dominate Naia, and finally ran off as cockroach fit. Where is this veteran PvP? Because I only see cockroach. You screamed that if you were a tank on the main you would be a hero on Naia. And... Do you have your big lips from packing who sausages there?
__________________
[B][URL]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2sKbZV32TNR-e0aDRg0F0Q[/URL][/B]
Alcyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 09:27 PM   #15
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 505
Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcyd View Post
BTW iavarice why you change so many times nick name this will be not change anything you still will be a guy who cry and talk to much and jump from the server to another.

BTW why you cry so much about scam ppl if you do the same? You are a hypocrite?

You scream so long that you would dominate Naia, and finally ran off as cockroach fit. Where is this veteran PvP? Because I only see cockroach. You screamed that if you were a tank on the main you would be a hero on Naia. And... Do you have your big lips from packing who sausages there?
You're really not the sharpest tool in the shed lol one of the reasons I never kept the same name when I transfer server its because its not available.

It really humors me when everyone would go right into my face that I've scammed something and yet when I asked them back what I scammed they can't say what I took lol. Son the "if you can't beat them call them a scammer" tactic is already way overused think of something else lol.

https://youtu.be/XKJJFMzPq98?t=1m17s
Son don't act tough now that we left Naia since when we're there even with your PvP Setup (2 tanks,2 DDs,2 Heals, 1ss) vs our Random PvE Setup (1Tank,2DDs,2heals,2Iss) and you ganking us you simply got WRECK. We already accomplished what we said we will accomplish we came to Naia build a second side humiliated you guys by taking Aden, schooled you scrubs in PvP then after you avoided daily PvP and just port dead in Dragons since like Dudot said Dragons is a "PvE Event" then he started scamming our gears through force pk "to humiliate us". We Came,We Saw, We Conquered now it's time to move on

And lastly for hero you have the nerves to talk about olympiad when you don't even play oly >_> Well let me enlighten you about olympiad since you're an ignorant about it Oly was never about who is the strongest and best player of his/her class since any handless player such as yourself can be hero through feed waves of to which I've never relied nor I needed to get one since I take pride of being a hero I've been a hero countless times in other official servers and other NA servers in my own account and other accounts I've played and never once I took hero through feed waves after all I'm an egotistical person who find it unbearable to take pride of something such as being hero when I have to rely on other people to do the work for me

Last reply on this thread
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 11:24 AM   #16
Alcyd
Grave Predator
 
Alcyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Area 51
Posts: 463
Alcyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
You're really not the sharpest tool in the shed lol one of the reasons I never kept the same name when I transfer server its because its not available.

It really humors me when everyone would go right into my face that I've scammed something and yet when I asked them back what I scammed they can't say what I took lol. Son the "if you can't beat them call them a scammer" tactic is already way overused think of something else lol.

https://youtu.be/XKJJFMzPq98?t=1m17s
Son don't act tough now that we left Naia since when we're there even with your PvP Setup (2 tanks,2 DDs,2 Heals, 1ss) vs our Random PvE Setup (1Tank,2DDs,2heals,2Iss) and you ganking us you simply got WRECK. We already accomplished what we said we will accomplish we came to Naia build a second side humiliated you guys by taking Aden, schooled you scrubs in PvP then after you avoided daily PvP and just port dead in Dragons since like Dudot said Dragons is a "PvE Event" then he started scamming our gears through force pk "to humiliate us". We Came,We Saw, We Conquered now it's time to move on

And lastly for hero you have the nerves to talk about olympiad when you don't even play oly >_> Well let me enlighten you about olympiad since you're an ignorant about it Oly was never about who is the strongest and best player of his/her class since any handless player such as yourself can be hero through feed waves of to which I've never relied nor I needed to get one since I take pride of being a hero I've been a hero countless times in other official servers and other NA servers in my own account and other accounts I've played and never once I took hero through feed waves after all I'm an egotistical person who find it unbearable to take pride of something such as being hero when I have to rely on other people to do the work for me

Last reply on this thread
Cockroach why cry so much? You know you have to start treatment you have the Alzheimer what is see. Always these excuses, your whole life is an excuse?
__________________
[B][URL]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2sKbZV32TNR-e0aDRg0F0Q[/URL][/B]
Alcyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 01:32 AM   #17
Lednah
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 192
Lednah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villain in glasses LF Shinjiru

And last 3 active topics supposed to be the most interesting at Naia section for last 2 months??

T R A G E D Y!
Lednah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 PM.