Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-17-2017, 01:09 PM   #21
Chucksteak
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 162
Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
What did your party do here? Your party never takes damage except from aoe? Lol, lets be honest the stage 2 dragon weapon is carrying meat shields here didn't watch further than the first fight too boring.. nothing more Post video's of getting donkeyed by MAX bruh, these are boring.
Dude, are you form max? Your server has what 1 castle on dim? You really cant say anything here.

If you are chronosian, at the very least you should oppose max. They are like a cheap knock off of NOVA.

Yeah, Dragon weapons are way to OP. The ultimate push button win game item.

Last edited by Chucksteak; 07-17-2017 at 01:25 PM.
Chucksteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:21 PM   #22
Chucksteak
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 162
Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPandaNeko View Post
so basically dodged real pvp at aden/rune
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodah View Post
IDK, Spectrumz CP might disagree. Or they might lie and tell you we didn't stomp them in Heine.
So thats a confirm?

If you can dodge a rune, you can dodge a nova?

The problem is, on those siege fields, there is parody.

But lets be honest, its not like NOVA and max are going to do anything to each other...it would be fantastic to see Chronos hold Aden.
Chucksteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:27 PM   #23
Chucksteak
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 162
Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealFast View Post
So.... Starco left DiE ? Tell me more about that !
Oh man, you didn't see that? Please check this out for the best post of the year yet;

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=293316
Chucksteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:54 PM   #24
iPandaNeko
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 251
iPandaNeko is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
What did your party do here? Your party never takes damage except from aoe? Lol, lets be honest the stage 2 dragon weapon is carrying meat shields here didn't watch further than the first fight too boring.. nothing more Post video's of getting donkeyed by MAX bruh, these are boring.
the 7v7 was the die fight we dont have a dragon wep... not sure if you are blind or handicapped ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealFast View Post
When DiE is ONLINE, NOVA is NOT ALLOWED TO GET OUT TOWN
We are online everyday 6:30PM EST.

7v7 is for noobs.... It's for people that is not allowed to do ANYTHING beside what NOVA officer let you do.
7v7 is for people that can't do anything funny in this game and need to arrange schedule PvP to have fun. BIG LOL FOR YOU !!

YOU HAVE NO FUN AT SIEGE
YOU HAVE NO FUN AT DAILIES
YOU HAVE NO FUN AT ALL! LOL

THAT'S WHY YOU ALL QUIT !

I can tell you how many NOVA players QUIT last days and you tell me 1 DIE player that's not having *a lot* of fun here

You are a forum warrior man, you know that 7v7 will never happen...
If you wanna 7v7, get your CP ready and block us to do AF or Factions around 6:30pm EST ....
I play PST and get on around 7 PST not my fault you are in a bad time zone and 7v7 is the meat of pvp where the skill is. I mean you only have 7 people in your clan and you are calling 7v7?? mmm okay lol people quit l2 for many reasons its okay if you cant understand that games really not fun anymore anyways fighting people like you is zzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodah View Post
Man you talk so much crap it's almost funny!

I'll give you this; you get a heck of a lot of forum PvP.....

Unfortunately; when it come to real in-game PvP, I feel pretty confidant in saying that DiE literally PvPs 10x as much as you do (yes, we get TEN TIMES more PvP than you). That pretty much means we win (even when we lose).

And to be honest, I don't give a **** if your CP is stronger. Maybe you are maybe you aren't; we'll fight you either way.
10x pvp? yeah fighting a clan called PRO PVE nice memes buddy solid pvp
iPandaNeko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:56 PM   #25
iPandaNeko
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 251
iPandaNeko is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksteak View Post
So thats a confirm?

If you can dodge a rune, you can dodge a nova?

The problem is, on those siege fields, there is parody.

But lets be honest, its not like NOVA and max are going to do anything to each other...it would be fantastic to see Chronos hold Aden.
chronos hold aden when rune and aden are equal rewards? makes no sense
iPandaNeko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:16 PM   #26
Rodah
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Posts: 637
Rodah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPandaNeko View Post

10x pvp? yeah fighting a clan called PRO PVE nice memes buddy solid pvp
**** man; is your education and/or comprehension level so low that you're unable to understand I was referring to all facets of PvP? Sad.....



Quote:
Originally Posted by iPandaNeko View Post
chronos hold aden when rune and aden are equal rewards? makes no sense
LOL TOP NA CLAN; can't even hold two castles on Dim server; have to hold hands with MAX; sad.....

__________________
105 Maestro / 103 Eva's Templar / 80 SWM / 80 Adv
Rodah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:33 PM   #27
iPandaNeko
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 251
iPandaNeko is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodah View Post
**** man; is your education and/or comprehension level so low that you're unable to understand I was referring to all facets of PvP? Sad.....





LOL TOP NA CLAN; can't even hold two castles on Dim server; have to hold hands with MAX; sad.....

Wait you call fighting propve pvp? do you want real pvp or just you know playing your video games like mario all the time you out gear them its no challenge i dont call 400 sunshine alliance vs our 7 pvp either zzzz

only aden/rune give dark wep stone on dim server so why hold others? and you pvp max every dim siege oh wait you would not know cause your clan went to its first one in what??? EVER?
iPandaNeko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:48 PM   #28
Doomcaster
Dark Lord
 
Doomcaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 237
Doomcaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealFast View Post
So.... Starco left DiE ? Tell me more about that !
i forgot who i was talking to.....the guy that thinks being a hero in a royal guard means he can't wear a dark cloak (LoL). OK, let me put in in a way you can understand, starco is not in DiE. I guess maybe you kicked him because he dies the most
Doomcaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:58 PM   #29
Bruhxd
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 32
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

=
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPandaNeko View Post
the 7v7 was the die fight we dont have a dragon wep... not sure if you are blind or handicapped ....
I'm talking about the video you linked? Wasn't worth watching past the fight with MS where you brought ****21**** for them. Re-read what I said lol.

Last edited by Bruhxd; 07-17-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Bruhxd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:59 PM   #30
Bruhxd
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 32
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksteak View Post
Dude, are you form max? Your server has what 1 castle on dim? You really cant say anything here.

If you are chronosian, at the very least you should oppose max. They are like a cheap knock off of NOVA.

Yeah, Dragon weapons are way to OP. The ultimate push button win game item.
Not from either, I did watch Nova get donkeyed by MAX pretty much all of dim siege yesterday though. I'm no fan of MAX but they did wreck Nova yesterday. Nova doesn't take Aden because they can't, it's that simple.
Bruhxd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:23 PM   #31
Rodah
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Posts: 637
Rodah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPandaNeko View Post
Wait you call fighting propve pvp? do you want real pvp or just you know playing your video games like mario all the time you out gear them its no challenge i dont call 400 sunshine alliance vs our 7 pvp either zzzz

only aden/rune give dark wep stone on dim server so why hold others? and you pvp max every dim siege oh wait you would not know cause your clan went to its first one in what??? EVER?
hmm, lets see:

NOVA out gears everyone so by your logic you shouldn't PvP anyone?

Incidentally; we PvPed just about everyone yesterday. NOVA, MAX, KG, ProPvE, randoms... Funny how you fail to admit that in your nonsensical diatribe.

What; you want us to come to Run/Aden and PvP your 5+ parties with our 7 man group? Come on scrub, **** with that nonsense

If Aden and Rune are the only two castle worth owning then....how come you don't own both?
__________________
105 Maestro / 103 Eva's Templar / 80 SWM / 80 Adv
Rodah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:20 PM   #32
iPandaNeko
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 251
iPandaNeko is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
=

I'm talking about the video you linked? Wasn't worth watching past the fight with MS where you brought ****21**** for them. Re-read what I said lol.
Well first part is cut off cause you know had to turn off them scripts and it was a meme video not sure if you read the title and then the heine fight was 21 people vs 14 nova and we 7 vs 21 them before any groups came not sure why you are even commenting on a video you said you stopped watched... the first half of man of steel was trash but people watched till the end but i guess thats a bad example cause man of steel was total trash xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
Not from either, I did watch Nova get donkeyed by MAX pretty much all of dim siege yesterday though. I'm no fan of MAX but they did wreck Nova yesterday. Nova doesn't take Aden because they can't, it's that simple.
Like i said before why take Aden when Rune and Aden have same rewards? and Aden is much easier to defend ... you can basically never lose Aden with cast time being how they are now plus topaz in the game run is too short. We just did not have people on to make our usually party and they no life Dim sieges since the server MAX is on is basically dead zzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodah View Post
hmm, lets see:

NOVA out gears everyone so by your logic you shouldn't PvP anyone?

Incidentally; we PvPed just about everyone yesterday. NOVA, MAX, KG, ProPvE, randoms... Funny how you fail to admit that in your nonsensical diatribe.

What; you want us to come to Run/Aden and PvP your 5+ parties with our 7 man group? Come on scrub, **** with that nonsense

If Aden and Rune are the only two castle worth owning then....how come you don't own both?
For your aden question read what i said about taking Aden its just not possible with a clan that has over 5 parties... run time / topaz for casting not worth effort it takes to get it really.. Nova does not out gear everyone DIE group is geared 1 party FS is geared but plays like handless monkies since no programs / MS has 3 geared groups.... Nova has like 3 parties that are geared.. but only 1 with brooch jewel if they really want it. so ... gear is not much of a factor

I pvp on a lvl 103 healer with 10 gear no coc belt lvl 4 jewels.... its a pretty normal gear at this point what 10 years into the game with "events" you just can buy your gear with ncoin plus buy lvls.... not sure what you are trying to prove or make excuses for...
iPandaNeko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:47 PM   #33
Bruhxd
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 32
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

You guys are only holding rune because max doesn't cast it... why don't they cast rune? I get it you're afraid of losing but Aden has been lost while topaz is in the game with much more than 5 parties... You complain about a dead game, holding a castle in dim siege is insignificant given the new hero coin rewards lol.. Drop Rune and attack Aden with other clans and try till you take it..
Bruhxd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:39 PM   #34
iPandaNeko
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 251
iPandaNeko is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
You guys are only holding rune because max doesn't cast it... why don't they cast rune? I get it you're afraid of losing but Aden has been lost while topaz is in the game with much more than 5 parties... You complain about a dead game, holding a castle in dim siege is insignificant given the new hero coin rewards lol.. Drop Rune and attack Aden with other clans and try till you take it..
max cant cast rune cause they hold aden you cant hold two at once thought you know this. 87% of clans dont even go dim server... hell naia does not even come dim server anymore maybe cause of time but really lets be real its pretty dead on every server
iPandaNeko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:35 PM   #35
Bruhxd
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 32
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPandaNeko View Post
max cant cast rune cause they hold aden you cant hold two at once thought you know this. 87% of clans dont even go dim server... hell naia does not even come dim server anymore maybe cause of time but really lets be real its pretty dead on every server
Dude... think a little.. alt clans..? They could hold both considering like you said most clans don't go to dim siege and they have huge numbers.
Bruhxd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 07:53 AM   #36
iPandaNeko
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 251
iPandaNeko is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
Dude... think a little.. alt clans..? They could hold both considering like you said most clans don't go to dim siege and they have huge numbers.
well you said max... you should say alt clan of max
iPandaNeko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 11:07 PM   #37
zMartelx
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 10
zMartelx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim Siege 7-16-17 Game of Lineage Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealFast View Post
When DiE is ONLINE, NOVA is NOT ALLOWED TO GET OUT TOWN
We are online everyday 6:30PM EST.

7v7 is for noobs.... It's for people that is not allowed to do ANYTHING beside what NOVA officer let you do.
7v7 is for people that can't do anything funny in this game and need to arrange schedule PvP to have fun. BIG LOL FOR YOU !!

YOU HAVE NO FUN AT SIEGE
YOU HAVE NO FUN AT DAILIES
YOU HAVE NO FUN AT ALL! LOL

THAT'S WHY YOU ALL QUIT !

I can tell you how many NOVA players QUIT last days and you tell me 1 DIE player that's not having *a lot* of fun here

You are a forum warrior man, you know that 7v7 will never happen...
If you wanna 7v7, get your CP ready and block us to do AF or Factions around 6:30pm EST ....
Is this guy for real?

9v9/7v7 is the only real show of skill outside of Olympiad. For people that have been playing this game for a decade, ganking exp parties with pvp parties gets old.
__________________
First 99 in North America
zMartelx is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 PM.