Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 12-07-2017, 12:16 PM   #1
Maximiano
Elpy

Maximiano is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Players Killing Lineage 2 By Their Own Hands

I do agree that, NCWest turned everything on p2w and $$ but this community deserves that. Because most of this community is selfish af.

If there are no more new players, its main reason is current players and second reason is NCWest. Community of l2 is obsessive about perfection. For example, most of parties (even starting from K85) are have some problems. They are mostly going duo,trio of 5ppl. And with some gear requirement which is unavaliable for new starter.

Its all same for all kartia parties. Main bullsh*t is after 97 Most of parties which is for 97+ instances (i mean CC/Baylor) recruiting 99+ ... i saw a guy was even asking POM for Baylor... its 5 min instance. And K99 (i dont know why its called k99 when noone invite 99 lv) ppl asking "link weapon" for 99 lv instance. All of these for saving few minutes

One more thing, i've noticed and experianced that. Noone wants tank in parties except AF and Gludio. I dont understand, if you dont invite a tank for any instance between 85-101 lvs to save 2 mins, how do you expect to find a tank or raise new tanks in server ?

If you cant even invite 99 lv 1 or 2 ppl to k99 pt (which is not heavy weight to carry) HOW DO YOU EXPECT NEW PPL TO WELCOME ?? Stop blaming on NCWest and first check urself. Most of new comers are not aiming to be top PvPer or get +10 bloody armor/weapons in 1 month so they dont give a sh*t about L2Store as much as u are, they just care about having fun. Allien Nano Supply was nice income for newbies but some ret*rds was ksing and petrify stole 1,5kk worth item. I wish all of this ret*rds leave this game and let new players to enjoy game without any perfection requirements. Stop farming low raids, let them get apo/tw gear atleast.. low raid wont make you rich but they can help newbies a lot to gear up !
This is only Lineage 2 we can play. If NCWest dont care it, we should. Or just stop blaming and complaining about NCWest for making game hard to newcomers "like u care".

You cant want someone to survive while you strangling him
Maximiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:20 PM   #2
PimpMyBow
Remnant Diabolist

PimpMyBow has a spectacular aura about themPimpMyBow has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Players Killing Lineage 2 By Their Own Hands

People are greedy, they want everything in an instant, and not much we can do when we have 1k players online. Would not be an issue with 5k.
PimpMyBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:27 PM   #3
Pleistoros
Heathen Knight

Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Maximiano,

Players dance how ncsoft sing...If Ncsoft allow us to solo kartia groupt then all ppl should do or try to do this. Otherwise you will left behind.

This game never was about generosity.

To answer your most important question How Tanks are born?....there are 2 main situation:
1. you have money and get gear to solo kartia group and other instances.
2. you lvl up on your dual as PVE toon: Titan,GK,Wynn, ISS(yes..ISS. One of few toons who can solo k group from 85-99) and then change on Tank during red libra.

Be advise, you cant do it with paulina equip
Pleistoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:47 PM   #4
ATMAWEAPON
Elpy

ATMAWEAPON is an unknown quantity at this point

Maxi, i know that feeling bro. Im main Tank, and ive suffered all the way up. Well, i recomend u to find a group of friends u can trust, so u can go daylies with them every day. Getting a tyrr/iss dual class might be helpful too, u can switch at boss near and and get the Exp. If u do that, u can keep the vitality up and use marph scrolls wich will give u a lot of Exp. Titans and iss always get PT. Another good option, is to go Macro all day with a los gear wynn, wynn dont need to much equipment. Wish u luck, dont get depressed, !"#$"#% are found everywhere
ATMAWEAPON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:52 PM   #5
iBladez
Goblin Lord

iBladez is an unknown quantity at this point

One of many examples: Players had the choice to "script" in PvP in the past. They chose to do so which did a lot of damage. NCsoft is also to blame but players have to hold themselves accountable or be held accountable.

Most of these "adults" don't understand that though.

iBladez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:54 PM   #6
Maximiano
Elpy

Red face Re: Players Killing Lineage 2 By Their Own Hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleistoros View Post
Hi Maximiano,

Players dance how ncsoft sing...If Ncsoft allow us to solo kartia groupt then all ppl should do or try to do this. Otherwise you will left behind.

This game never was about generosity.

To answer your most important question How Tanks are born?....there are 2 main situation:
1. you have money and get gear to solo kartia group and other instances.
2. you lvl up on your dual as PVE toon: Titan,GK,Wynn, ISS(yes..ISS. One of few toons who can solo k group from 85-99) and then change on Tank during red libra.

Be advise, you cant do it with paulina equip
Hi and ty for the advices i think, we have power the change music, we dont have to obey it. Alteast I wont I m trying to do my best for helping any player. People shoudnt do smthng just because "they can do" ... We call it being selfish. We are customers, NCWest cant push us to do smthng we can push them. But rich ppl are obeying their rules instead of reacting. Why, to be best? When will they realize they were best in 5k players few years ago, and now best of 2k players... Who knows, mb in 1-2 year they will be best in a hundred. And they did this. Pushed ppl to quit.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:57 PM   #7
araoncro
Tainted Zombie

araoncro is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats the point of any player doing instances when you cant improve your character that way. To level up? Thats a fast way of not being able to do any end game content.

Players who farmed/purchased their gear can do however they please. If they can solo any content in game good for them. but in the end its on the publisher to balance out the content and not on the comunity to babysit the publisher.
araoncro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:00 PM   #8
Maximiano
Elpy

Thank you everyone for messages!
I am appreciate for your tips, but u got my point wrong I tried to tell "ppl are need to change". I already have a clan with nice ppl and doing dailies together, i m about to hit 100 lv and have some equipment to do my job. But we need to change for future of this game. We can save today but we should concern about tomorrow.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:15 PM   #9
dimmiu
Elpy

dimmiu is an unknown quantity at this point

The main problem is that ncsoft killed open world exp.
Most of the ppl log in to do k95->k99->cc->baylor->balok, logout...
Vitality system is b******t. If there will be no vit, ppl will go to exp open world.

Same with pvp/pve stuff, all should have same gear, just lower/higher oe like old l2.

rich players dont exp - just buy baits and go fishing lol. They can make max lvl in few weeks, when normal players need months/years.

Tons of bots. U cant even do bloodswamp quest, bcs they r full of bots. Imagine that new player got lvl 85, goin to swampland designed for his lvl, and what he see? Botland... quit game.

This game is dying.

All top players cryin about dying server, but this is what they made with their own hands - 99,9% of ppl will never be able to compete with their xxxxx $ thousands toons... Ppl cant drop stuff/adena from mobs/rbs/epics bcs chances r insane, or they r farmed by top clans...

There will be NO new players for fighting end game stuff like castles/wb's etc bcs not many ppl want to sell their cars/homes to buy stuff in 14yo game lol..... And if u dont pay, u have NO CHANCE to fight against top players, all those players will quit fast...

I met a lot of ppl lvl 80-95, added em to my friend list, was tryin to help them to exp etc, but 90% of them stopped playin after max 2 months.

Being killed with 1 shot bcs some1 paid for his toon 1-2t adena for $ is not fun. And ppl r calling u noob just bcs u didnt paid enoigh money for ur toon...

Ah, and this game have worst community i ever saw - all what new player see at world chat is 24h/7 just flame, calling other noobs, pets, carpets, etc... pfff
If any1 was playin Final Fantasy online know what im talking about.......

sry for my eng...
dimmiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:26 PM   #10
DominoD
Elpy

DominoD is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimmiu View Post
Vitality system is b******t. If there will be no vit, ppl will go to exp open world.

Same with pvp/pve stuff, all should have same gear, just lower/higher oe like old l2.

rich players dont exp - just buy baits and go fishing lol. They can make max lvl in few weeks, when normal players need months/years.

Tons of bots. U cant even do bloodswamp quest, bcs they r full of bots. Imagine that new player got lvl 85, goin to swampland designed for his lvl, and what he see? Botland... quit game.

This game is dying.

All top players cryin about dying server, but this is what they made with their own hands - 99,9% of ppl will never be able to compete with their xxxxx $ thousands toons... Ppl cant drop stuff/adena from mobs/rbs/epics bcs chances r insane, or they r farmed by top clans...

There will be NO new players for fighting end game stuff like castles/wb's etc bcs not many ppl want to sell their cars/homes to buy stuff in 14yo game lol..... And if u dont pay, u have NO CHANCE to fight against top players, all those players will quit fast...

I met a lot of ppl lvl 80-95, added em to my friend list, was tryin to help them to exp etc, but 90% of them stopped playin after max 2 months.

Being killed with 1 shot bcs some1 paid for his toon 1-2t adena for $ is not fun. And ppl r calling u noob just bcs u didnt paid enoigh money for ur toon...

Ah, and this game have worst community i ever saw - all what new player see at world chat is 24h/7 just flame, calling other noobs, pets, carpets, etc... pfff

sry for my eng...
Oh boy, FF community doesn't even seem like a gamer community xD <3
DominoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:00 PM   #11
-i7-
Goblin Lord

-i7- is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Players Killing Lineage 2 By Their Own Hands

Quote:

This game is dying.

sry for my eng...
Sad but the true, ppl lvling without touch the keyboard just $$$ for everything ingame nowdays, 14 years and l2 never change, update comes and still more of the same, they said "make friends, u can farm all in game," but is not the true, its is just to press f2p ppl. The only way that ppl that not want to pay a lot of money to try to compete against others or have some fun in olly/ siege or nice bosses without one shot is , 1: Make all alone with boxes (l2 is bugged bcs allows it) , 2 : Bot (idk wtf 14 years of l2 and still bots working in this game) .

For me , boters and compulsive p2w players are a cheaters.

This game is now molded 100% to grab cash of ppl and end game ppl (this guys pay everything for any new item that improve those pixels in 2%), not for u fun, and ppl that come here and talk that u can have fun without $$$ in game are at least mid/top item ingame and already expended some motocycle or a half house on l2.

As I saw last months , some streamers is already playing some another game and enter in l2 just for to see how things is going on, and in any future they will sell accounts in black market ofc.

And we? poor mortals? we reach to 99lvl, paulina's ends, u're naked and ppl will not accept u in some party, so u try to go out of city to farm but mobs dont drop , just some xp (i guess nc in future will remove xp from mobs too) , so , its soooooo funnnnnnn!!! no slot for f2p players in this game.
-i7- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:46 PM   #12
DominoD
Elpy

DominoD is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Players Killing Lineage 2 By Their Own Hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximiano View Post
I do agree that, NCWest turned everything on p2w and $$ but this community deserves that. Because most of this community is selfish af.

If there are no more new players, its main reason is current players and second reason is NCWest. Community of l2 is obsessive about perfection. For example, most of parties (even starting from K85) are have some problems. They are mostly going duo,trio of 5ppl. And with some gear requirement which is unavaliable for new starter.

Its all same for all kartia parties. Main bullsh*t is after 97 Most of parties which is for 97+ instances (i mean CC/Baylor) recruiting 99+ ... i saw a guy was even asking POM for Baylor... its 5 min instance. And K99 (i dont know why its called k99 when noone invite 99 lv) ppl asking "link weapon" for 99 lv instance. All of these for saving few minutes

One more thing, i've noticed and experianced that. Noone wants tank in parties except AF and Gludio. I dont understand, if you dont invite a tank for any instance between 85-101 lvs to save 2 mins, how do you expect to find a tank or raise new tanks in server ?

If you cant even invite 99 lv 1 or 2 ppl to k99 pt (which is not heavy weight to carry) HOW DO YOU EXPECT NEW PPL TO WELCOME ?? Stop blaming on NCWest and first check urself. Most of new comers are not aiming to be top PvPer or get +10 bloody armor/weapons in 1 month so they dont give a sh*t about L2Store as much as u are, they just care about having fun. Allien Nano Supply was nice income for newbies but some ret*rds was ksing and petrify stole 1,5kk worth item. I wish all of this ret*rds leave this game and let new players to enjoy game without any perfection requirements. Stop farming low raids, let them get apo/tw gear atleast.. low raid wont make you rich but they can help newbies a lot to gear up !
This is only Lineage 2 we can play. If NCWest dont care it, we should. Or just stop blaming and complaining about NCWest for making game hard to newcomers "like u care".

You have a point, but there is a solution. Make friends, if you say ppl go kartia 85 in duo or trio, all you gotta do is make 2-3-4 friends, arrange a cp with them and do all the instances together. I've never met many ppl who play mmos and prefer to play alone rather than a few friends. The rest of your concern about gear becomes pointless at this point. If you are friends this won't matter anymore. About low lvl farming raids and ksing, I won't comment, because, it's been said many times. Game is not perfect, but there are other parts to enjoy. Try to find something you like to do. L2 needs a lot of planning and organizing, repetition, thinking. It's not easy to play, that's why it's fun. Again making friends is crucial, because of how low the population is. Try it! If you're on Freya, pm DominoD, I will try to help you with tips and more ideas. Have fun!
DominoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:48 PM   #13
Jullie
Thunder Wyrm

Jullie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
most of parties (even starting from K85) are have some problems. They are mostly going duo,trio of 5ppl. And with some gear requirement which is unavaliable for new starter.
Make your own room and party for 7 ppl, starter. Do not wait for someone to do all for you.

Quote:
Most of parties which is for 97+ instances (i mean CC/Baylor) recruiting 99+ ...
I can understand them. They want to secure some damage at least by level of chars. I saw people making pr from armed CC because they only dropped ~15% HP of one raid after 2 BRs. So pathetic.

Quote:
And K99 (i dont know why its called k99 when noone invite 99 lv) ppl asking "link weapon" for 99 lv instance. All of these for saving few minutes
Did you mean nightmare kamaloka? No one here call it k99, lol. You came from some private server?
Yes, yes, some ask about weapons, because there are some shameless DDs with plain Apo/tw trying to enter kamaloka parties. It is not few mins, compare 20-25 min(average casual party) and 50-55 or even failed instance... Lol, I even saw idiots in immortal event gear trying to join AF instance.

Quote:
One more thing, i've noticed and experianced that. Noone wants tank in parties except AF and Gludio.
Gludio is useless crap, drains vitality, lol exp, lol drop, no good quests, just forget about it.

Quote:
Stop farming low raids, let them get apo/tw gear atleast.. low raid wont make you rich but they can help newbies a lot to gear up !
They farm raid points.
Jullie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:55 PM   #14
dimmiu
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jullie View Post
Did you mean nightmare kamaloka? No one here call it k99, lol. You came from some private server?
playin at chronos, and all ppl call it k99 lol... O.o did i miss smth or am i doin wrong instace? ;]
Old 12-07-2017, 02:04 PM   #15
elfachagol
Elpy

elfachagol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
playin at chronos, and all ppl call it k99 lol... O.o did i miss smth or am i doin wrong instace? ;]
Kartia 95 and kamaloka are different instances (K95 amd KAMA)

But k99 i never heard about it

Regards
elfachagol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:41 PM   #16
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfachagol View Post

Regards
While it is called Nightmare Kamaloka on Chronos its called K99 since is just another mindless instance that requires 0 skill to complete. Different server, different names, same instance.
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:49 PM   #17
dimmiu
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfachagol View Post

Regards
And this is what im talking about.
This game is a heaven for bullies.
U cant post anything bcs immediatelly in 2nd or 3rd post ppl will attack you. No matter if you have right or not. They will call you nab, dumb, private serve player etc.
Why the hell he have to prove he playin official server lol...?
Or maybe you dont play official if u dont know what is k99, bcs ppl use this name for party matching and shouting everyday? Want screenshot? Server is offline but im sure ill find some to prove lol....
Or maybe i am playin private server too... ;p
Old 12-07-2017, 02:51 PM   #18
araoncro
Tainted Zombie

araoncro is an unknown quantity at this point

WARNING: Cros-server hate!
araoncro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:29 PM   #19
Maximiano
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jullie View Post
Make your own room and party for 7 ppl, starter. Do not wait for someone to do all for you.

I can understand them. They want to secure some damage at least by level of chars. I saw people making pr from armed CC because they only dropped ~15% HP of one raid after 2 BRs. So pathetic.

Yes, yes, some ask about weapons, because there are some shameless DDs with plain Apo/tw trying to enter kamaloka parties. It is not few mins, compare 20-25 min(average casual party) and 50-55 or even failed instance... Lol, I even saw idiots in immortal event gear trying to join AF instance.

Gludio is useless crap, drains vitality, lol exp, lol drop, no good quests, just forget about it.

They farm raid points.

this is the greedy user which i tried to explain
Old 12-07-2017, 03:32 PM   #20
Chucksteak
Thunder Wyrm

Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximiano View Post

I can agree with you on some points.

First off, you CANNOT blame players for failing to successfully overcome the obstacles in the game. The base problem your referring to is "my gear is not good enough". This is fundamentally a problem created and maintained by the devs/NCwest. If the drops weren't removed for astonishingly invalid reasons, every player would have the ability to farm /craft / buy better gear. Fixing this alone is problem solved.

The fact is, that without at least an elemented set of armor, preferably at least +6, you will get killed in a K99 (yes that IS what it is called, get outa here with flaming the least important thing in this thread.). You would die so often, it would/could negatively affect the outcome of the raid itself, then everyone loses.

The second problem, is the elitists mentality perpetrated by some of the community. This is first and foremost a psychological issue with these people. Weather they are attempting to make up for their lack of ability in the real world, or otherwise deflecting their own view of self inadequacy upon those whom they deem "lesser". Almost always, to facilitate this they have spent an irresponsible amount of money on their toon, to further their own make believe. (watch "Westworld" for a better understanding)

And yes Jullie is probably a good example of this. You can tell by the way this person was triggered for no other reason than the fact that you held up a small mirror for him/her in your OP.

-CS
Chucksteak is offline   Reply With Quote