Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-25-2010, 02:47 PM   #1
RottenBaron
Hungry Spirit

RottenBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Old dawg returning to L2 after 2 years break...nice clan needed!

Hello all,

After being away from L2 for 2 years (played from 2003-2008) I felt the urge to return after trying a lot of other MMORPG..

I already reactivated my account and I am downloading the patches.

My main character is RedBaron, 79 Spell Howler/78 Destroyer/61 Paladin, if I can remember correctly..

When I left game I was pretty well geared but I lend some gear to a very good friend of mine. So, only after logging in again will I know what gear I have.

If you know a very nice clan or you are in one yourself, please reply to me and consider my application to join.

Thank you in advance and best regards,
Old 07-27-2010, 10:49 PM   #2
SlyCutter
Antharas

SlyCutter has a spectacular aura about themSlyCutter has a spectacular aura about themSlyCutter has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Old dawg returning to L2 after 2 years break...nice clan needed!

I remember you... Believe you use to hang around with Mazzy and them?
Old 07-27-2010, 10:52 PM   #3
Mardonius
Banned

Mardonius will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RottenBaron View Post
Hello all,

After being away from L2 for 2 years (played from 2003-2008) I felt the urge to return after trying a lot of other MMORPG..

I already reactivated my account and I am downloading the patches.

My main character is RedBaron, 79 Spell Howler/78 Destroyer/61 Paladin, if I can remember correctly..

When I left game I was pretty well geared but I lend some gear to a very good friend of mine. So, only after logging in again will I know what gear I have.

If you know a very nice clan or you are in one yourself, please reply to me and consider my application to join.

Thank you in advance and best regards,
Awesome avatar! I like your pizzas...om nom nom!!!!
Old 07-31-2010, 04:02 AM   #4
Kanaeda
Remnant Diabolist

Kanaeda will become famous soon enoughKanaeda will become famous soon enough

pvp clan p00t is recruiting active players, make an application.

http://www.p00t.ondsl.gr/

p00t offers:

full clan skills alone make xp a lot faster, that is worth getting ganked for imo. pvp death is very little xp loss anyway. and atm our two wards also add +2 STR.

a castle, and the castle instance that anyone can get KE from and no we dont' hog it to certain ppl or only one person does it, we invite any clannie on at the time.

in several months of consistent work with clan at events, earn your own AQ ring and in the long term, possibly other epics n gears.

a clan that isn't total noobs about basic aspects of the game, good advice to be had and new experiences/raids to do far outside the scope of neutral clans.

and imho, nice leaders who are very generous and don't hog the gear all to themselves or only their close friends, and clan chat in english, things that may be lacking in the other pvp clans on server.

a solid core of a lot of awesome players who have been together for years, as well as many people new to clan to get to know.

Last edited by Kanaeda; 08-13-2010 at 02:10 AM.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:10 AM   #5
th3lord13
Goblin Lord

th3lord13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanaeda View Post
pvp clan p00t is recruiting active players, make an application.

http://www.p00t.ondsl.gr/

p00t offers:

full clan skills alone make xp a lot faster, that is worth getting ganked for imo. pvp death is very little xp loss anyway. and atm our two wards also add +2 STR.

a castle, and the castle instance that anyone can get KE from and no we dont' hog it to certain ppl or only one person does it, we invite any clannie on at the time.

in several months of consistent work with clan at events, earn your own AQ ring and in the long term, possibly other epics n gears.

a clan that isn't total noobs about basic aspects of the game, good advice to be had and new experiences/raids to do far outside the scope of neutral clans.

and imho, nice leaders who are very generous and don't hog the gear all to themselves or only their close friends, and clan chat in english, things that may be lacking in the other pvp clans on server.

a solid core of a lot of awesome players who have been together for years, as well as many people new to clan to get to know.
lfc in 2 mounths i return to Devianne
Old 08-17-2010, 11:17 AM   #6
Gringo
Tainted Zombie

Gringo is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems like there are a few of us who are returining.

Anyone rember ****** the em? Well I got ****** at the game and del that toon but I am back and starting over again in game name is pana****** this time. And hiyas sly..