Lineage II Forums  
Old 08-24-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
G3n051d3
Elpy

G3n051d3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Before This Update Comes An i take my frist class change

Hello there i have not play linage in forever an a day last time i palyed it was on private server but , im going human fighter atm an i just got 18 last night i was wonder with class change too go i was reading about the polearm spec an its nasty but i also like the bow but i dont know witch to go any sugestions ?!

p.s.s where the hell are all the people would love to have a guild
Old 08-24-2010, 11:07 PM   #2
ShadowFiresKitty
Tainted Zombie

ShadowFiresKitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Before This Update Comes An i take my frist class change

::Giggles:: Take some time and visit the higher level towns! That's where all the people are. It's hard to find anyone in the areas below level 40 anymore, which is really a bad setup for the new players. They get here, look around, and it's like a ghost town!

Giran and Aden always seem pretty populated, although you will run into a lot of people in Giran who are AFK, and simply leaving their shops open. =^_^= Also beware the adena bots who frequent Giran, you can block them by typing /ignore name .You can also report them to the gms. Also there are some recruiting clan threads.

What type of clan are you looking for? There's a great variety, from RP clans to PVP clans! =^_^=
Old 08-25-2010, 02:11 AM   #3
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Maybe he is looking for a clan of mostly old priv server trash?
Old 08-25-2010, 03:02 AM   #4
ShadowFiresKitty
Tainted Zombie

ShadowFiresKitty is an unknown quantity at this point

Smittie. .. there's no reason for that. Especially when we get few enough new people in this game.

Anyways. . . forgot about the class question! =^_^= It really depends on how you want to play. Polearms kill lots of critters fast, archers hit from a distance. I'm afraid I don't really play humans, but I'm sure someone out there does.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #5
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFiresKitty View Post
Smittie. .. there's no reason for that. Especially when we get few enough new people in this game.

Anyways. . . forgot about the class question! =^_^= It really depends on how you want to play. Polearms kill lots of critters fast, archers hit from a distance. I'm afraid I don't really play humans, but I'm sure someone out there does.
Why do they always feel the need to blatantly post that they have been playing illegal servers? What compels them to do this?

No reason? They give me a reason every time...
Old 08-25-2010, 05:22 PM   #6
G3n051d3
Elpy

G3n051d3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why Mean Me or people who did play on private servers an now come to the game to play the game ligit an fund the project so we can all enjoy the game you flame people for no reason just based on some of the newer players too the game play on servers that we did not have to pay for an your your info i have not play on a private server in over 4 years when i was younger in high school an did not have a job too pay to play the game an wanted to try it ? so before you start hateing on people get your facts stright i have every right to play the game as your do an i was just asking a simple question an u have to be a duach bag THANKs but the

on a lighter note

Thanks Kitty = D i went pole arm last night so we will see how it goes.
but im looking for pve clan mostly or an rp/pve ither way =D hit me up in game

Name is AlaDrla
Old 08-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #7
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3n051d3 View Post
Why Mean Me or people who did play on private servers an now come to the game to play the game ligit an fund the project so we can all enjoy the game you flame people for no reason just based on some of the newer players too the game play on servers that we did not have to pay for an your your info i have not play on a private server in over 4 years when i was younger in high school an did not have a job too pay to play the game an wanted to try it ? so before you start hateing on people get your facts stright i have every right to play the game as your do an i was just asking a simple question an u have to be a duach bag THANKs but the

on a lighter note

Thanks Kitty = D i went pole arm last night so we will see how it goes.
but im looking for pve clan mostly or an rp/pve ither way =D hit me up in game

Name is AlaDrla
........... <--use a few more of those next time.

Since you are replying, I'm just gonna ask.

Since you decided to play the legit servers, what made you think saying on the official forums that you have played priv servers, was a good idea?

PS. Stop crying. I dont care about priv server trash feelings.