Lineage II Forums  
Old 09-21-2010, 10:49 AM   #1
StonedNOwning
Elpy

StonedNOwning is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just Talk

So im here waiting for the servers to come back up all bored and chilling i thought id post this to see what others are doing as for me im doing this because im bored and its early......also if any1 has any quick ways of lvling 31+ that too would be helpful lol
Old 09-21-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
Spudnik
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Spudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Just Talk

posting from work, on break.

for level 31, you'll need to be a bit more specific, and tell us what type of character youre levelling (i.e. mage, fighter, dwarf, etc) and what kind of help you normally have.

in every ciorcumstance, joining a clan is beneficial to levelling up faster.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
StonedNOwning
Elpy

StonedNOwning is an unknown quantity at this point

ah forgot, im a 31 human fighter going TH, im usually alone lvling and im in a clan that either im on at times the people who lvl arent on or they doing there own thing.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #4
Spudnik
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Spudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to behold

well then, for you i'd head to cruma swamp, hunt the stakatos there for a couple levels, then head to death pass and work your way from the bottom to the top.

you can be 40 inside 2 nights with some buff help from your clan. all you have to do is ask.

then again you can do a Catacomb and try your hand at making a chunk of cash for your later level gear.