Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 07-05-2017, 08:47 PM   #21
Heartfily
Elpy

Heartfily is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 5, 2017

AGAIN MASS DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heartfily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 09:02 PM   #22
Cheroke
Elpy

Cheroke is an unknown quantity at this point

Well guys they have done it once again . Kick us to the side and make our game time sux so they can spend all there time with ( there new hope ) . you have alot of our money and all of our time what else you need ??. Kiss me when you ------- me over. 13 anniversary ,what a joke you cant even maintain let along enhance. Good Job ;(
Cheroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:03 PM   #23
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conguero View Post
All game servers will be down beginning Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 8am PDT / 10am CDT / 11am EDT / 1500 GMT. Estimated downtime is 3 hours.

With this maintenance:
  • Standard database maintenance and random restarts will be performed.
Other updates and reminders:[LIST][*]Servers will be intermittently closed starting on July 5, at which time Servers will be turned off and turned back on again in hopes to fix anything.
I think this is what you meant to say.
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:04 PM   #24
UsagiSan
Tainted Zombie

UsagiSan is on a distinguished road

there's will be a compensation bundle ?? we failed many instances for this frustrating lag
UsagiSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:27 PM   #25
Joytoy
Tainted Zombie

Joytoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Stay AWAY from L2:
1.) No drops. Besides worthless change weapon/armor scrolls. (Just about every item that does drop now, you can't even sell to a npc)
2.) No spoils. I have lvl 101 spoiler. Grinded 7 hours yesterday testing different spots. Not one item was spoiled. ZERO
3.) Countless glitches found in Grand Crusade update. Just read other posts. Too many to list.
4.) Ertheia and Dwarft craft system broken. I have a lvl 99 Ertheia with all the skills to craft and lvl 99 Crafter Dwarf. Craft what? No elycum and no ability to farm R gems. Even if you do obtain R gems or elcyum... the craft has 40% (feels like 80%) chance to fail. Only way is Ncstore. No thank you. Not going to spend another dime on this game... why?
5.) ZERO... I mean Z E R O fun events in the last two years. EVERY event is now a cash $money$ grab for NCSOFT. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, when was the last time you could log on free to play, kill a 100 monsters, and turn in for reward? We still planning on the anniversary event? 100% pay to win.
6.) Best part... you can't even LOG in!
Joytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:34 PM   #26
Ronco
Goblin Lord

Ronco is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Problem is the sever is running a different version then the clients....
Ronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:22 PM   #27
Devoid
Purgatory Shadow

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conguero View Post
[*]The Dimensional Server is temporarily unavailable while we work to address a critical issue.
So the emergency maintenance deployed a completely worthless release which not only did not fix anything but started mass disconnects from all servers several times per day?
Devoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:27 AM   #28
Heisenberg
Elpy

Heisenberg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixyLicks View Post
Best thing I've seen all week. So true.
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:07 AM   #29
nasgoth
Elpy

nasgoth is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixyLicks View Post
Hahahaha
nasgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:05 AM   #30
iAndouille
Grave Predator

iAndouille is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joytoy View Post
Stay AWAY from L2:
1.) No drops. Besides worthless change weapon/armor scrolls. (Just about every item that does drop now, you can't even sell to a npc)
2.) No spoils. I have lvl 101 spoiler. Grinded 7 hours yesterday testing different spots. Not one item was spoiled. ZERO
3.) Countless glitches found in Grand Crusade update. Just read other posts. Too many to list.
4.) Ertheia and Dwarft craft system broken. I have a lvl 99 Ertheia with all the skills to craft and lvl 99 Crafter Dwarf. Craft what? No elycum and no ability to farm R gems. Even if you do obtain R gems or elcyum... the craft has 40% (feels like 80%) chance to fail. Only way is Ncstore. No thank you. Not going to spend another dime on this game... why?
5.) ZERO... I mean Z E R O fun events in the last two years. EVERY event is now a cash $money$ grab for NCSOFT. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, when was the last time you could log on free to play, kill a 100 monsters, and turn in for reward? We still planning on the anniversary event? 100% pay to win.
6.) Best part... you can't even LOG in!

Too true it hurts to see how NCWEST became.
Feel free to go in Europe server, they make Free events every years!
And price of items is way cheaper and Servers activity is 10 times better!
iAndouille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:25 AM   #31
BennieXL
Heathen Knight

BennieXL is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAndouille View Post
Europe sucks. I tried and quit within a week after seeing Elders and Fusion botting in Boz Core 24/7. 1-101 within a week and running around in Event Gear is pushing you to purchase L2 Store items even more so you can sell them in-game to get Adena to purchase decent gear. Pay2Win all the way from the start. Now the Fortune Teller is open. So it will become even faster the next Zaken. It might be cheaper, but more Players running with Level 5 Brooch Jewels from Day 1 it's not a Healthy Server situation. It's Pay2Win yourself faster into better server positions in order to control RAIDS by your own ASAP, without fair and healthy competition. Better stay here where it is much harder to obtain those Items and not all Players are running around with it. You know it. Stop saying our Servers are dead, only the openfield PvP is dead. PvE and EXP wise the Server is very much alive even so the PvP in Castle Sieges. The Winning Team in EU always has been the ones who have the most Level 5 & 6 Jewels. I guess Hitaru playing there, since I see some other FS there aswell.
BennieXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 07:29 PM   #32
dvpKAKdcp
Thunder Wyrm

dvpKAKdcp is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieXL View Post
Europe sucks. I tried and quit within a week after seeing Elders and Fusion botting in Boz Core 24/7. 1-101 within a week and running around in Event Gear is pushing you to purchase L2 Store items even more so you can sell them in-game to get Adena to purchase decent gear. Pay2Win all the way from the start. Now the Fortune Teller is open. So it will become even faster the next Zaken. It might be cheaper, but more Players running with Level 5 Brooch Jewels from Day 1 it's not a Healthy Server situation. It's Pay2Win yourself faster into better server positions in order to control RAIDS by your own ASAP, without fair and healthy competition. Better stay here where it is much harder to obtain those Items and not all Players are running around with it. You know it. Stop saying our Servers are dead, only the openfield PvP is dead. PvE and EXP wise the Server is very much alive even so the PvP in Castle Sieges. The Winning Team in EU always has been the ones who have the most Level 5 & 6 Jewels. I guess Hitaru playing there, since I see some other FS there aswell.
Ok we have nc ninja events for donations and top sides i think need turn on jewels buying from mammon we don't suck
dvpKAKdcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 10:43 PM   #33
allcom
Tainted Zombie

allcom is an unknown quantity at this point

Players are begging to pay 25k Ncoins on Brooch Jewels, check the today market. Go Go Monkey.
allcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 10:55 PM   #34
allcom
Tainted Zombie

allcom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAndouille View Post
I thought the same and moved to Ramona, with 2 premium start there thought that was the chance for a fair play game, but ... i saw on first hand what @Bennie is saying and was very disappointing . Now just w8ing for that merg so i can spend few hours ing.
allcom is offline   Reply With Quote