Lineage II Forums  
Old 06-21-2010, 02:42 AM   #1
ShadowFiresKitty
Tainted Zombie

ShadowFiresKitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Don't Be A Stranger Now!

That's right, who are you? What characters do you play? What types are your favorite? Are you an RPer? Or someone out to just bash things to pieces? Are you part of a clan? Or do you choose to go it alone? Are you a newbie, an old timer, or a returning player?

Don't be shy! Share! I've seen plenty of posts saying Aria is dead, and granted it's. . . well. . . it's pretty bloody quiet, but there ARE people out there! I have meowed at them! Give a shout out! Here, I'll even start.

I'm on Aria as ShadowFiresKitty, who is a reincarnation of ShadowFireKitty from Lionna server. I came back to the game after a rather extended hiatus, and joined right up with Echoes of Darkness. They're a good clan, and I can't stand to be alone. If nothing else, I need people to talk to.

Kitty is officially a Dwarven Scavenger, currently level 26. She has a wolf, a gift from a clan-mate who is unofficially named Puppy, and who is now 16. Oh yes. . . and Kitty lllooovvveeesss pretty boys! Dark Elves, Kamael, Light Elves. . . alright, alright, even Human males! Anything except Dwarven males. . . too much hair you know. And she hoards things. Like left socks. . . and of course loot.

Unofficially she is a Kitty Dwarf. Whether she is simply crazy, or some weird hybrid of feline and Dwarf. . . well to me she will be a hybrid of feline and Dwarf. However as far as others are concerned. . . I leave that up to interpretation!
Old 06-21-2010, 03:34 AM   #2
Pirotesa
Banned

Location: Somewhere /unstuck won't work... But I sure wish you weren't InGame!
Pirotesa will become famous soon enoughPirotesa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Don't Be A Stranger Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFiresKitty View Post
That's right, who are you?
I am Pirotesa and play an SE of the same name. I like playing support classes, takes more mettle to have one as a main (Orcs excluded), in L2 at least.

I am a clanless player and as such, solo quite a bit, but I am an old timer. I am clanless by choice, as I have yet to find a clan that does not use buffpets.

Aria has become rather sparse in regards to population, but in regards to how that affects me, hardly at all.

Echoes is a good clan, friendly and helpful. I was once with them on an alt, had to leave for my previously mentioned reason for being clanless.

I love to help people, if you "meow" at me, I'll help out. Welcome back Kitty.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:30 AM   #3
Nasicae
Grave Predator

Nasicae is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFiresKitty View Post
Unofficially she is a Kitty Dwarf. Whether she is simply crazy, or some weird hybrid of feline and Dwarf. . . well to me she will be a hybrid of feline and Dwarf. However as far as others are concerned. . . I leave that up to interpretation!
O.o

*instead of milk, passed Kitty some beer. Enjoy!
Old 06-22-2010, 07:13 AM   #4
duskhail
Tainted Zombie

duskhail is an unknown quantity at this point

I am duskhail. Decendant of Oren royalty but I choose the humble path. Defender of the peasants and reaper to the whicked. Msg me if you wanna cleanse the land of evil
Old 06-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #5
ShadowFiresKitty
Tainted Zombie

::Waves cookie. . . and dips it in the beer before taking a bite:: C'mon people! Don't be shy! =^_^= Over a hundred views, and only three people respond?? I promise I wont bite! But I may steal your socks!
Old 08-24-2010, 07:43 PM   #6
G3n051d3
Elpy

G3n051d3 is an unknown quantity at this point

But i like my socks
Old 08-24-2010, 11:04 PM   #7
ShadowFiresKitty
Tainted Zombie

So do I! ::Grins::
Old 08-25-2010, 12:14 PM   #8
Krystl
Goblin Lord

Krystl is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm Krystl on Aria, clan leader of Deltahouse. Been playing my Maestro for almost 5 years and love her to death!

We are currently building up our clan (including getting clan level 8) and grouping, etc. We even recently took and defended Schuttgart Castle.

My hobbies include killing mobs, hurting 'bad people' and long walks on the beach (alligator beach that is! )

<Opens Keg, passes beer>
Old 08-25-2010, 04:23 PM   #9
ShadowFiresKitty
Tainted Zombie

Congrats on Shuttgart castle! ::Adds chocolate to the beer:: Dwarves for the win! Yay! And Kitty Dwarves too!
Old 08-25-2010, 04:35 PM   #10
Vicktor
Dark Knight

Vicktor is on a distinguished road

Well, Vicktor here, recent S80 Phoenix Knight. I'm the XO of Evermore and our alliance's slave driver ("Get back to work Reshi, only need to grind 9 more hours...")

Hobbies include grinding, more grinding, raids, kamalokas and finally, grinding.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:10 PM   #11
Isabelie
Remnant Diabolist

Isabelie will become famous soon enoughIsabelie will become famous soon enough

Irish Mocha Java Chocolate Stout

Ingredients:

7 Pounds Of Glenbrew Irish Stout Kit

1/4 Pound Of Flaked Barley

1/2 Cup Of Black Patent Malt

1/2 Ounce Of Fuggles Hop Pellets

1/2 Ounce Of Fuggles Hop Pellets

4 Ounces Of Ghirardelli Unsweetened Chocolate

2 Cups Of Brewed Monte Sano Blend Coffee

1 Package Of WYeast #1084 Irish Stout

3/4 Cup Of Corn Sugar

Information:

Serving Size 50

340 Calories Per Serving

1 Grams Of Fat

Preparation Directions:

This is a wonderful chocolate beer recipe. The first step is you will want to brew the Monte Sano blend coffee, using 2 scoops of coffee per 12 fluid ounces of very cold water. Next you will need to steep the quarter pound of flaked barley and black patent for about 45 minutes. In a sterile stainless steel pot, bring 1.5 gallons of cold water to boil, do sparge the grain carefully, and the mix in the extract and boiling hops. Bring the contents to boil for a full 55 minutes. Once done, add in the chocolate and the flavoring hops, and boil additionally for 10 minutes. Next, remove the boiling pot from the heat, and then carefully stir in the pre-brewed coffee. Let the whole contents cool, and then pour it all into your clean and sterile fermenter containing 3 gallons of cold pre boiled water. Now next step, you will need to pitch your yeast. Once done, rack to a secondary when the vigorous fermentation begins to subside. When you begin to bottle, mix the whole contents with a 3/4 cup of corn sugar. When bottling your beer use clean sterile bottles. Fermentation will usually take 1 to 2 months. Make sure it happens in a cool dry dark place. I use the dark side of my basement for brewing, as the concrete floor keeps the area nice and cool, and away from any direct heating sources, such as direct sunlight
Old 08-25-2010, 08:51 PM   #12
ShadowFiresKitty
Tainted Zombie

xD Bellie... you're awesome LOL
Old 08-25-2010, 10:42 PM   #13
Krystl
Goblin Lord

Krystl is an unknown quantity at this point

Chocolate Beer?!? Belie, do you have a group of oompa-loompas workin' for ya?
Old 08-26-2010, 03:58 AM   #14
SimpleZen
Elpy

SimpleZen is an unknown quantity at this point

That's a great recipe Isabelie. I would've had one of those every night in my early twenties if I had known about it. My favorite used to be a triple espresso with extra chocolate and raspberry flavoring, in a BIG cup. These days, I'm content with my iced chai lattes

Just a quick about me so I'm not a stranger My character goes by Dzenji, after the founder of Soto Zen Buddhism, Dogen Zenji. I find similar peace in both practicing Zen in real life and healing people in game, so I think the name fits the role. My character also frequently gets turned around and lost, so the nickname Dz (dizzy) is becoming more and more appropriate every day.

Dzenji is a Human Bishop, pursuing the goal of Cardinal with an intense passion for keeping people alive against all odds. Although he's a relatively happy-go-lucky healer, there has been a slight bitterness to some of his actions that reflect a past he's obviously not willing to reveal. Some of his closest comrades have begun to unravel the tale, but too few speak of it for it to become public knowledge. Suffice to say, he has some skellies in the closet, and 'believes' in Einhasad only to the extent that his ambitions require to achieve Cardinal status. The rest is shrouded in mystery behind a mask of peaceful contentment and responsibility for his role. He's always happy to help and join any party where he's needed. Just be prepared to show him the way since he's known to get turned around and look at maps upside down .

As for me, I'm just you're average half-Irish, half-American mutt that likes gaming, books, and movies. I live on the west coast at the moment, soon to move to the midwest to be a bigger part of my niece & nephew's life. I'm just a casual roleplayer, so I'll play along if you're in to that. Otherwise, it doesn't matter to me how we talk or play as long as we're enjoying the game. See you all in game!

Last edited by SimpleZen; 08-27-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:52 PM   #15
SimpleZen
Elpy

SimpleZen is an unknown quantity at this point

I can vouch for getting a cookie if you post. Better get them while they're hot people! and before someone finds out where Kitty is hiding the stash.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:14 PM   #16
Aahaalaay
Elpy

Aahaalaay is an unknown quantity at this point

I am Aahaalaay of Deltahouse, and my alt is Arala of Evermore.
I have been playing this game since the day it was released. I left twice and came back. What can I say, I missed the game and my friends. It's hard to find a party these days with people leaving and getting tired of changes. But it happenes and as long as we can at least still try to have fun it will be worth the stay.
To Krystl of Deltahouse: Thank you for the warm welcome of the invitation to invite Aahaalaay to the clan. She needs family and Deltahouse tries to have a party when there are people available. I appreciate the things that Deltahouse does.
To Vicktor: Thanks for the invite of Arala to Evermore. She too is very happy there and hopes for a long future in the clan.
To Pirotes: I see you alot in Rune by yourself. Next time I see you I will ask for a party. I hope you will accept.
Anyone needs a 68 Bladedancer please send a shout. I am usually available. Too lonely to solo alone.