Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 02-14-2017, 06:47 PM   #1
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute
Default Juji's Farewell

Hello All,

The time has come for me to say farewell to Lineage II as your Producer. I have been given an exciting opportunity to become the Lead Producer on NCSOFT's upcoming MOBA title, Master X Master.

The last 5 1/2 years working on Lineage II have been truly an amazing and life-changing experience. It was a thrill to prepare the transition to Truly-Free and launch 10 content expansions with you. I was also extremely proud to watch L2 grow from the brink in 2011 to a now thriving and stable community in 2017.

There is no other MMO out there that can hold a candle to Lineage II, especially when it comes to PvPing with your clan, killing raid bosses with over 200+ people, and the unforgettable Castle Sieges. I will cherish all the memories I had playing L2 with everyone and miss the fun times we shared together in Fantasy Isle!

And now I actually have some exciting news about L2's future! Neutron was promoted to Assistant Producer late last year as you already know and will now take on the reins for Lineage II. He has major plans for 2017 with the Grand Crusade content update in the next few months and another one on the horizon. There are also a few more projects in the works for L2, but I will let Neutron be the one to announce them

Last and foremost, I want to give a huge thank you to all the Lineage II players who have remained loyal and kept the game running for so long. We would not be here without your support!

Best Regards,
Juji

P.S. All my enchanted gear has been crystallized and destroyed in proper L2 fashion!
Old 02-14-2017, 06:52 PM   #2
Luczin
Imperial Warlord

Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Juji's Farewell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji View Post
Hello All,

The time has come for me to say farewell to Lineage II as your Producer. I have been given an exciting opportunity to become the Lead Producer on NCSOFT's upcoming MOBA title, Master X Master.

The last 5 1/2 years working on Lineage II have been truly an amazing and life-changing experience. It was a thrill to prepare the transition to Truly-Free and launch 10 content expansions with you. I was also extremely proud to watch L2 grow from the brink in 2011 to a now thriving and stable community in 2017.

There is no other MMO out there that can hold a candle to Lineage II, especially when it comes to PvPing with your clan, killing raid bosses with over 200+ people, and the unforgettable Castle Sieges. I will cherish all the memories I had playing L2 with everyone and miss the fun times we shared together in Fantasy Isle!

And now I actually have some exciting news about L2's future! Neutron was promoted to Assistant Producer late last year as you already know and will now take on the reins for Lineage II. He has major plans for 2017 with the Grand Crusade content update in the next few months and another one on the horizon. There are also a few more projects in the works for L2, but I will let Neutron be the one to announce them

Last and foremost, I want to give a huge thank you to all the Lineage II players who have remained loyal and kept the game running for so long. We would not be here without your support!

Best Regards,
Juji

P.S. All my enchanted gear has been crystallized and destroyed in proper L2 fashion!
Sad to see you go. Can you be sure that bots and scripters will continue to be banned if caught? I have a feeling with this news, people will start scripting again.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:38 PM   #3
xLilScout
Elpy

xLilScout is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

So does that mean you can play as a real player now?
xLilScout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:38 PM   #4
PhoeniX
Dark Knight

PhoeniX is an unknown quantity at this point

Juji! Best of luck to the new endeavors, I'm rootin for ya!
PhoeniX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:45 PM   #5
Hiji
Elpy

Hiji is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Juji's Farewell

wish you all the best
Hiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:48 PM   #6
SadisticAngel
Grave Predator

SadisticAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck with the future hun i will always remember the time when you damaged me for 1 mill when zaken was still a new server <3
SadisticAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:48 PM   #7
Jyrki
Spezion

Jyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really nice

Adios
Jyrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:50 PM   #8
Deadonline
Grave Predator

Deadonline is an unknown quantity at this point

Would like to thank you for everything! S Imply the best! NCNeutron will have enormous shoes to fill!

We will miss you!

Gone but never forgotten!
Deadonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 08:01 PM   #9
Ovi
Hungry Spirit

Ovi is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep up the good work Juji anywhere you go and hope you will never forget L2.
Ovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 08:53 PM   #10
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

All the best Juji and have fun in your new endeavor!
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:15 PM   #11
Shanequa
Elpy

Shanequa is an unknown quantity at this point

We will miss your fairness and voice of reason. Good luck on new job.

iJeanique
Freya Cardinal
Shanequa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:16 PM   #12
BurnCycle
Purgatory Shadow

BurnCycle will become famous soon enoughBurnCycle will become famous soon enough

Good luck on the new game.
BurnCycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 12:01 AM   #13
Asm0deus
Elpy

Asm0deus is an unknown quantity at this point

Juji!

Thanks for all you've done for this game and good luck in your way.
Asm0deus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 12:11 AM   #14
MaxNemo
Elpy

MaxNemo is an unknown quantity at this point

i didn't know her, but that Farewell sounds so beauty & sadly!
MaxNemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 12:33 AM   #15
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road

OMG JUJI you are leaving?
YOU ARE ABANDONING US! OMG!
DOES THIS MEAN SERVERS ARE SHUTTING DOWN???
Lineage 2 Is DEAD Finally????

Just kidding.

But it sure feels like a great loss. Although we've never met, I liked your style of management. Considering NCwest is like a middle man SQUEEZED between NCKorea and the endgame users, you've done well Juji. We know NCWest does NOT have the direct control over Lineage2 and Nshops,
but despite of this, you've been trying to help us and the game. SO before you go, I want you to know you've done nothing wrong and...
I wanna set you FREE.

We will miss You.

P.S.
Oh..and I just wanna apologize.
Ever since I started shopping at Nstore 2 years ago, I have been crying about increasing the winning chances of Nstore events for months..then I complained about too many Tauti& Kelbim in the server when too many people played and won tauti and kelbim from the Nstore events, so last hungry horse = No tauti or Kelbim we had. Sorry if I sounded like confusing you. But it looks like NC has a creative solution for that.
Crystallizing the existing tauti and kelbim weapons to reduce their numbers and make enhanced versions. Sorry for the confusion,
but thank you for actually listening to us and making the changes. I appreciate the effort.

Last edited by DreamSeeker; 02-16-2017 at 03:40 AM.
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:29 AM   #16
Yidao
Zaken

Yidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

Congratulations on the promotion! This gives you an opportunity to set a proper standard for Master X Master right from the beginning

Even though I personally regret to see you go - you were the best Producer this game ever had - Neutron seems to be a worthy successor. Routinely using the Powerbook Wikipedia - that's the road to success!
Yidao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 02:20 AM   #17
golemka
Beleth's Slave

golemka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji
Neutron my young padawan, are you prepared for the dark side?
I had to
golemka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 02:38 AM   #18
weatherthestorm
Elpy

weatherthestorm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
naes

cheers Juji
weatherthestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 04:11 AM   #19
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point

Juji, Farewell & thx for the dedication you showed for this amazing game, all the best!

@Neutron: congratulations!
Keep up the good work as Juji used to do, but with the following changes:

1) Lower prices in L2 Store!
Must not be same as Core, but at least closer to Core Level. I don't wanna lose more clanmates or allies or enemies to EU Servers just because of the difference in prices for your pixels. Lower prices will give more ppl a chance to catch up.

2) Be more strict when dealing with bots!
No more ***ing temp bans, no funny chats with ppl. freshly caught botting, just Hammer 'em once and for all. No mercy.

3) Be more active in Forum!
Post & reply more, it makes the game look so much more alive if there is interaction not only between players but also from official side.
AnotherSorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 06:37 AM   #20
meskiukas
Hungry Spirit

meskiukas is an unknown quantity at this point

EVERYONE ABANDONING SINKING SHIP

just kidding gl in your new job we will miss you and i hope we could see you in age as player now not as admin
meskiukas is offline   Reply With Quote