Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 03-07-2017, 03:25 PM   #21
Kisscool
Goblin Lord

Kisscool is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lineage II: Grand Crusade Coming March 29!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyrki View Post
NcWest has never been more than a lower tier of tech support (SysAdmins) to the company... I don't get why people still think that NcWest can do anything to this game, all they can do is request stuff from the dev. team... It's never really been in their control, lol.

As for the patch notes, they have been handling it correctly, too many people here are just impatient. They never gave a set date or guarantee... only that as soon as they were ready, they would release them. What's the point of releasing stuff rushed only to go back and make changes/adjustments and corrections.
This. Exactly my opinion. I think i poorly worded it ^^
Kisscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 04:13 PM   #22
WhasD
Thunder Wyrm

WhasD is an unknown quantity at this point

wtb patch notes
WhasD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 05:58 PM   #23
Wildhorn
Tainted Zombie

Wildhorn is an unknown quantity at this point

Its clear enough now whats the problem with NCwest servers...
The Major problem is it's actual players........
I mean WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.
Instead of asking for patch notes continuesly pick up your lazy *** and go transalte the russian or the korean notes in order to have an overall idea about what is going to happen on this update go watch some videos untill the notes are here.
I Know what is going to be implemented since like 3 months now because i am not lazy to click 1 button and translate the whole russian patchnotes in 10 secs and read about it.
And for sure there will be no major diferences between us and the russians+koreans at least not in content and the new features such as AP System and Monster book for example.
Instead of QQing go read.... and if you are too lazy to do that maybe read twice what Neutron or Conquero said.... THEY NEVER GAVE A ***ING DATE OR SPECIFIC TIME FOR UR ***ING PATCH NOTES..... All you can do guyz is just qq.... and expect everything to happen at it's own... its not like that if you dont make the diference nobody will do it for you DEAL WITH IT FFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Wildhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 05:59 PM   #24
Jyrki
Spezion

Jyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildhorn View Post
The Major problem is it's actual popularity....
Instead of asking for patch notes continuesly pick up your lazy *** and go transalte the russian or the korean notes in order to have an overall idea about what is going to happen on this update go watch some videos untill the notes are here.
I Know what is going to be implemented since like 3 months now because i am not lazy to click 1 button and translate the whole russian patchnotes in 10 secs and read about it.
And for sure there will be no major diferences between us and the russians+koreans at least not in content and the new features such as AP System and Monster book for example.
Instead of QQing go read.... and if you are too lazy to do that maybe read twice what Neutron or Conquero said.... THEY NEVER GAVE A ***ING DATE OR SPECIFIC TIME FOR UR ***ING PATCH NOTES..... All you can do guyz is just qq.... and expect everything to happen at it's own... its not like that if you dont make the diference nobody will do it for you DEAL WITH IT FFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Except for the fact that we don't all get the same game/updates...
Jyrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 06:04 PM   #25
Wildhorn
Tainted Zombie

Did i say we get all the same stuff?
We are getting the monster book for example also
we are getting same AP System also
we getting same oly manager changes also
we are getting same new Areas+Instances also we are getting Weapon upgrades also Tauti/kelbim/shadow
we are getting the boosted xp zones also
and many more same things its enough to start by reading these and wait for a couple of days for our official patch notes.
I Mean a difference for example "Skill update {X} gives {X}% M.Atk" in russian V.S. "Skill update {X} gives {X.01}% M.atk" in our version is not big deal...
Old 03-07-2017, 06:24 PM   #26
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Did i say we get all the same stuff?
We are getting the monster book for example also
we are getting same AP System also
we getting same oly manager changes also
we are getting same new Areas+Instances also we are getting Weapon upgrades also Tauti/kelbim/shadow
we are getting the boosted xp zones also
and many more same things its enough to start by reading these and wait for a couple of days for our official patch notes.
I Mean a difference for example "Skill update {X} gives {X}% M.Atk" in russian V.S. "Skill update {X} gives {X.01}% M.atk" in our version is not big deal...
Got patch notes brah? xD
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:14 PM   #27
JeremyFisher
Dark Knight

JeremyFisher is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The Major problem is it's actual players........
We as a community do not get paid by ncsoft to supply patch notes while their negligent employees do. So again why should we have to do all the work if they should have patch notes and maybe even a ptr for us to test new content for game breaking bugs. So please go back into your cave and shhhhhh.
JeremyFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:35 PM   #28
Wildhorn
Tainted Zombie

No mixa i dont have patch notes i just read what Neutron said from time to time he comfirmed about all those listed above.
And you JeremyFisher ofc they have ppl that get paid for that im just saying for those that are so curius about the patch notes or about wtf is the GC Update you can simply check it by clicking 1 Button simple as that. for the rest of the people QQing about patch notes all i have to say is WAIT they never said "We post patch notes dd/mm/yy 00:xx never never! Neutron said once "I will post as soon as im ready bla bla" then said "Hopefully tomorrow if i dont have a big dificulty bla bla" so i dont see any date or time so ppl have to QQ and keep asking and asking for patch notes... its just so annoying... Now you can go back to your cave and sleep tight.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:29 PM   #29
Neutron
Assistant Producer

Neutron will become famous soon enough

A Wild Patch Notes has appeared.
Neutron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:24 PM   #30
soaxidelic
Tainted Zombie

soaxidelic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutron View Post
http://boards.lineage2.com/showpost....&postcount=438
soaxidelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:15 AM   #31
oUo
Goblin Lord

oUo is an unknown quantity at this point

Will there be a celibration after the update?
Will there be a anniversary this year?
oUo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 03:42 PM   #32
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conguero View Post
Adenís bravest heroes, led by Leona, are called to the Keucereus Alliance Base in an urgent plea for help to thwart the Embryo threat advancing from the Atelia Fortress. But things arenít quite as they seem in Gracia. In his final preparations to claim all Seven Signs and harness the divine power of the Grail, Etis van Etina has tempted an unlikely new apostle toward his malevolent cause. Kain van Halterís desperate search for a way to restore his sister Giselleís life has become his undoing, as he's now forced into the servitude of Embryo and charged with striking down his former allies at the Keucereus Alliance Base.

Grand Crusade, the next major chapter for Lineage II, will be released for free to all players on March 29! Adventurers will be called upon to aid in the defense of the Keucereus Alliance Base, journey through the Mystic Tavern to witness Kainís fateful fall from hero to Embryo apostle, lead the offensive into the Messiah Citadel, and embark on all-new Exalted Quests to reach even greater power and renown.

In addition to a wealth of new content, Lineage II: Grand Crusade includes class updates, ability system changes, a new Monster Card collection system, an expanded Faction system, Boss and Hero weapons, an increase on the maximum Adena cap, and a number of User Interface improvements.

Watch the official Lineage II: Grand Crusade cinematic trailer and stay tuned for more details leading up to the Wednesday, March 29 release!
don't forget to give ample warning about stuff like server transfers being closed 1 week before and after the update etc. like per normal process
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 01:10 PM   #33
Jacky
Remnant Diabolist

Jacky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutron View Post
When Hero coin revamp ?
Jacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 12:45 PM   #34
ikillyou79
Elpy

ikillyou79 is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't think any updates you do to this game will make it as fun as it once was most of the community i have seen are rich ******s that rule servers by owning all castles and killing most raids. too much pay to win just waiting for the day NC soft runs out of ideas for this game and it just gets shut down and every ones money goes no where as it always does with pay to win titles
ikillyou79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 01:23 PM   #35
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikillyou79 View Post
i don't think any updates you do to this game will make it as fun as it once was most of the community i have seen are rich ******s that rule servers by owning all castles and killing most raids. too much pay to win just waiting for the day NC soft runs out of ideas for this game and it just gets shut down and every ones money goes no where as it always does with pay to win titles
gonna be a long way till that.. but I'm sure you will love the whole new clan system reworked that's done in update after Grand Crusade aka Salvation

makes it once again good & fun to be in an active clan with lots of stuff for everyone, can even get a new pvp & pve cloaks that are better then current clanleader cloak on any clan char if you're active enough
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 02:03 PM   #36
Crusigrama
Hungry Spirit

Crusigrama is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
gonna be a long way till that.. but I'm sure you will love the whole new clan system reworked that's done in update after Grand Crusade aka Salvation

makes it once again good & fun to be in an active clan with lots of stuff for everyone, can even get a new pvp & pve cloaks that are better then current clanleader cloak on any clan char if you're active enough
dont forget its ncwest .. if u want fun .. pay x5 or x10 more than the rest in coins.. and if u wanna do some new "things" u need to be in the group of ppl who spend alot money
ps it will no change now with a new chronic..
Crusigrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 03:59 PM   #37
RaidriConchobair
Hungry Spirit

RaidriConchobair is an unknown quantity at this point

Conguero do you post changes for the new hero coin rewards? Would be nice to know if it is worth to hold the current coins
RaidriConchobair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 07:15 AM   #38
r15
Tainted Zombie

r15 is an unknown quantity at this point

One thing that should change is the war system, there should be a pay rate on points for a clan declare war, something like 5000 points is ridiculous a clan can declare a thousand war repeatedly without paying anything
r15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 07:38 AM   #39
Jacky
Remnant Diabolist

Jacky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by r15 View Post
One thing that should change is the war system, there should be a pay rate on points for a clan declare war, something like 5000 points is ridiculous a clan can declare a thousand war repeatedly without paying anything
m8, you should google "definition of war" . There is no mercy or rules in war
Jacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:29 PM   #40
Murkan
Hungry Spirit

Murkan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmAnGuS View Post
Yea? is the game dynamics still going to be for the dogs? Will hide characters still get to come out of hide and two shot people of equal levels and gear?

Which class will be the op class this round? give us a heads up so the re-rollers can get started and the other classes can just give up and quit as usual.

Will there still be no real PVP because every one will be in instances for the majority of this chronicle? Will only those classes with hide walk the streets of L2 freely?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Good Night (Using Google Translate)

Well, from what I read on the Korean website, well, this update is all about the Feoh class of humans, white elves, black elves and that one-winged race, got their name out here. That is, skills will be eliminated, but will win other, this will make them more individual, but will receive improvements, I believe they will be the class of time, the Feoh. NCsoft will never balance the class because it needs this balance, it leaves an upgrade a powerful class, there the player invests in it, in their equipment and so the player buys ncoins and so on. And NCwest, well, makes it clear that it only knows how to ban bots that are getting adena and items, but the owners who benefit from that, who become the best-equipped players in the game, are not even there. Just watch entire clans being the owners of all castles, dominating the list of heroes, only to NCsoft West who thinks this is normal.
Murkan is offline   Reply With Quote