Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News Archive

Login

News Archive Older news and announcements archived here.

Old 05-30-2017, 09:11 PM   #1
Conguero
Community Manager

Conguero is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 31, 2017

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 31 2017 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 8am PDT / 10am CDT / 11am EDT / 1500 GMT. Estimated downtime is 3 hours.

With this maintenance:
  • The Heine Fishing Expedition returns May 31–June 21!
    • The L2 Store has been updated for this promotion.
      Elemental Shirt packs and other May sales items have been removed from the L2 Store.
    The following fixes are being applied.
    • Fixed an issue in the Immortal Honor Exalted quests where the quest would not always progress when bosses were defeated.
      Fixed an issue with the skill Shield Charge where the debuff effect did not increase the received critical damage.
      Fixed an issue where the Alliance base teleport was still available from some gatekeepers’ Nobless Teleport.
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the Lineage II forum. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Last edited by Conguero; 05-31-2017 at 04:18 PM.
Old 05-30-2017, 09:20 PM   #2
ChikinBR
Elpy

ChikinBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 31, 2017

That's some nice additions to the possible rewards.

Does anyone have the rate at which each reward can come?

Another question: are all the rewards tradeable?

Thanks for the fishing event. Always liked these.
Old 05-31-2017, 02:32 AM   #3
RealMajor
Hungry Spirit

RealMajor is an unknown quantity at this point

starts at 12GMT and ends 14GMT?

duration 3hrs...

I see a conflict in here Does the maintenance:

a) Start earlier?
b) end later?
c) last for 2 or 3 hrs?
Old 05-31-2017, 02:36 AM   #4
Rajivtanni
Goblin Lord

Rajivtanni is an unknown quantity at this point

So... You pay 300$ and get yourself 103->104 in 2 weeks(without cost of Fancy Rod). Can this game fall ever more? Game balance? Truly free? Meh, who cares, just bring us your money

And after that, those 107 lvls come to forums/ingame and whine about 101 lvl legit people do not want pvp and hiding. Well, may be it is because you boosted yourself too much with $$$?
Old 05-31-2017, 03:33 AM   #5
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Cool promotion, keep it up folks!
Old 05-31-2017, 03:35 AM   #6
Gea
Elpy

Gea is an unknown quantity at this point

++++ Rajivtanni !!!
This is one category of L2 players.
Second category make billions booting with low level chars and NCsoft do nothing vs them. This way they can buy everything! In all this time normal players make Tauti (even epic) or other instances and get 1 appear as drop or stupid scroll modify armour.
Old 05-31-2017, 03:35 AM   #7
golemka
Beleth's Slave

golemka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajivtanni View Post
  • [URL="http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/fishing-expedition-returns-05302017.php"]

So... You pay 300$ and get yourself 103->104 in 2 weeks(without cost of Fancy Rod). Can this game fall ever more? Game balance? Truly free? Meh, who cares, just bring us your money

And after that, those 107 lvls come to forums/ingame and whine about 101 lvl legit people do not want pvp and hiding. Well, may be it is because you boosted yourself too much with $$$?
I bet there are alot of who will support this illogical business xD
Old 05-31-2017, 03:52 AM   #8
Maeve
Tainted Zombie

Maeve is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutron View Post
Fishing Expedition Returns: May 31–June 21
[*] EXP gain rates while fishing have been significantly increased compared to the Heine Exclusive Bait from previous Fishing Expeditions.
Comparing to the previous event EXP per hour there is a significant increase for most of them, but not all.
The lvls from 90 to 95 the EXP in the new event is significantly decreased compared to the old event.

old event:
90 - 23,358,283,920 exp per hour
91 - 23,933,073,360 exp per hour
92 - 24,515,492,880 exp per hour
93 - 25,105,559,040 exp per hour
94 - 25,703,288,280 exp per hour

new event:
90 - 16,681,011,855 exp per hour
91 - 17,091,490,268 exp per hour
92 - 17,507,417,610 exp per hour
93 - 17,928,805,440 exp per hour
94 - 18,355,666,005 exp per hour
Old 05-31-2017, 05:35 AM   #9
mergike
Elpy

mergike is an unknown quantity at this point

Hero's xp scroll reward is 30kk exp and 100kk exp for high lvl players? Is it mistype error or absolutely useless scroll from rewards? and even non - tradable.
Old 05-31-2017, 06:39 AM   #10
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergike View Post
Hero's xp scroll reward is 30kk exp and 100kk exp for high lvl players? Is it mistype error or absolutely useless scroll from rewards? and even non - tradable.
Don't worry, this is a common reward, plenty of these will be around.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:20 AM   #11
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajivtanni View Post
  • [URL="http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/fishing-expedition-returns-05302017.php"]

what lvl 107s ?, there's an XP wall at 105 and these lvl105 fishing bait will not get anyone to 106 lol..

somebody here is very bad at math as 1.1Trillion XP or if you go all out afk fishing ~27Trillion XP a day won't get you very far with the current XP Wall..

nobody who is 105 will fall for that and only the very rich that have nothing better to do will spend any money on that, the amount of fishing bait & time needed to get anything meaningful out of that at 105 is just plain insane lol.

it's nice for the levels below 105 to close the gap faster though true enough
Old 05-31-2017, 07:35 AM   #12
MissMay
Elpy

MissMay is an unknown quantity at this point

I sense that many people will park their cars this month to save on gas and eat many tuna cans with rice to save on groceries... to make the most of this event.
I mean, what average adult or teen can afford to spend 300+ a month on a game? As if the gap between the handful of hardcore donators and the rest 80% of players wasn't big enough already in terms of items now comes also the lvl.
I'm not b*tching about premium content for those who pay, I'm b*tching about the abysmal unbalancing effect that directly reflects on game play. I know and play many f2p games that make a bazillion times more money per day than l2 makes in 1 month just by exclusively selling appareal and other non factor type of items in their games. Take a look at league of legends, for example.
You are losing players at an alarming rate due to this unbalance, yet you keep betting on the same tactics. This game will soon end by your own fault. And what a shame. It's a game with such potential. The right community team and developer team would bring this game up at ease.
Costumer support is a joke. The GMs that solve the 1st line of tickets know 0 about the game or ingame items.
Develop team doesn't exist. You probably have just an IT dude applying some patches sent by Korea and restarting servers himself weekly.
Your staff is reduced by less than 1/3 comparing to GOD launch year. And it was already pathetic back then. So don't come with money talk to me. You are bankrupt and everything is just going downhill. These past absurd p2w events are proof enough of it.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:45 AM   #13
Trem
Elpy

Trem is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you! This is the event I was waiting for! I have secretly been saving Ncoin. I skipped the last several item events. I have over $1,000 USD worth of Ncoin (80,000+) and finally going to get my main 104+ and my PK toon 101+.

Again, thank you for this event!

+1 Nccost. Keep up the good work. Very happy customer!

I'm going all in. PVF (Player v/s Fish)
Old 05-31-2017, 07:59 AM   #14
socketka
Remnant Diabolist

socketka will become famous soon enough

gear - ncoins made
exp - ncoins made
noble quests - corpse made

is there any content left? I strongly doubt. sparse, could you give me more than one reason to play? (i can throw that few friends on facebook and be ok)
Old 05-31-2017, 08:20 AM   #15
Luczin
Imperial Warlord

Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by socketka View Post
gear - ncoins made
exp - ncoins made
noble quests - corpse made

is there any content left? I strongly doubt. sparse, could you give me more than one reason to play? (i can throw that few friends on facebook and be ok)
Well there are always sieges, which are 4 hours a month. You can try to click faster on an npc to get dragons, there's some good content. You've been hero a lot of times, maybe you can do oly again? Well that's pretty much pointless now because they removed hero cloaks. I guess its good for **** talk, but when I can turn on my macro and go afk, why would I be at the keyboard to **** talk ppl?
Old 05-31-2017, 08:22 AM   #16
Luczin
Imperial Warlord

Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
what lvl 107s ?, there's an XP wall at 105 and these lvl105 fishing bait will not get anyone to 106 lol..

somebody here is very bad at math as 1.1Trillion XP or if you go all out afk fishing ~27Trillion XP a day won't get you very far with the current XP Wall..

nobody who is 105 will fall for that and only the very rich that have nothing better to do will spend any money on that, the amount of fishing bait & time needed to get anything meaningful out of that at 105 is just plain insane lol.

it's nice for the levels below 105 to close the gap faster though true enough
I made this point about 105 fish bait yesterday. Anyone who is 105 and spends any type of money on xp runes, bait, or w/e else they come up with, is a ******* idiot. Maybe if they give server settings of like 500% to the base exp, then maybe it might be worth it.
Old 05-31-2017, 08:59 AM   #17
socketka
Remnant Diabolist

socketka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
Well there are always sieges, which are 4 hours a month. You can try to click faster on an npc to get dragons, there's some good content. You've been hero a lot of times, maybe you can do oly again? Well that's pretty much pointless now because they removed hero cloaks. I guess its good for **** talk, but when I can turn on my macro and go afk, why would I be at the keyboard to **** talk ppl?
sieges on tyrr? go joke somewhere else. also 2 hours per week, quite alot.
get dragons? what for, if fragment got 0.00% chance to drop and i would need insane claws/mats for doing whole weapon, random non-organized non-bot clan can not do it. ever.
oly? what for, to get onehit from ppl who spent 50k dollars? such fun.
**** talk? for that 2 hours per week, because rest time players are afk fishing, afk macroing, afk farming $$ for ncoins, afk dead farming noble quest?
Old 05-31-2017, 09:15 AM   #18
Afum
Goblin Lord

Afum is an unknown quantity at this point

Such a great game, Destroyed by fools.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:19 AM   #19
PwnByVayne
Goblin Lord

PwnByVayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 31, 2017

maybe ... gonna do it cuz need to close gap a bit anyway am here on official and to be honest i started here cuz i was sick from donation in private servers .... and after 2-3 monts server end same with your money . SO after 7 monts of gameplay in official i can say that HERE IS EVEN WORSE THE DONATORS ARE EVEN BIGGER !!!!
Old 05-31-2017, 09:25 AM   #20
StEligus
Goblin Lord

StEligus is an unknown quantity at this point

get the server up and take my money!