Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 07-30-2017, 01:38 AM   #21
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutron View Post
Hello,

Regarding changes to Olympiad post match damage tally, this issue was reported as bug by L2RU in May and recently the fix was incorporated into the Global Version. But, we were not informed properly this change was included in a live release.

The fix addresses that the Damage Table at the end of a match did not display damage inflicted from effects such as Topaz or Kelbim's Weapon Skill. As far as we can tell the winner of a battle was already being calculated based on damage from these effects. Therefore the change should only be a cosmetic fix that better represents the battle damage being inflicted now.

This was verified by attacking a user with these kinds of skills only and still winning the battle despite inflicting 0 regular damage according to the post battle results (before the fix).

Thank You
If you're actually telling us that the topaz was already counted in the damage counter before shows the amount of knowledge you guys have about the mechanics of the game no disrespect but this is one of your ninja patches again and honestly after experiencing it first hand myself majority of daggers now plays hide/topaz/hide and what's worst is that their hide removes debuffs like dot so daggers now is even worst than seers so if you're planning not to remove this "what you call not a bug but a game mechanic" you should adjust the hide of dagger and remove the cleanse effect of hide so once you put a dot on them they cannot go hide anymore also if topaz is a must have item now in oly to stay competitive you should put those brooches promo permanent since it doesn't take a genius to figure out that any core items like that everyone should have access on specially the new players
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:19 AM   #22
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

This was known for some time now, to some ppl. It's nothing major, since it was confirmed in other territories by their support to actually being a feature.

Let the river of tears flow xD
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 02:40 PM   #23
MashaWithoutBear
Thunder Wyrm

MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point

This one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
also if topaz is a must have item now in oly to stay competitive you should put those brooches promo permanent since it doesn't take a genius to figure out that any core items like that everyone should have access on specially the new players
is just crystal clear

This one

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
This was known for some time now, to some ppl. It's nothing major, since it was confirmed in other territories by their support to actually being a feature.

is just trolling like I got it ... u don't have it? It's not my business ... cry baby cry

MashaWithoutBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:50 PM   #24
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post

I only knew it recently since I had to stop playing oly for a month to prepare for server transfers. And don't get me wrong no matter what the new game mechanics is I am good enough to stay competitive in this game considering this is child's play compare to other games I play like Dota 2

My last oly on tank (http://imgur.com/a/VtCjt) no feed waves and considering my gears (not +10 set even) I would say I did remarkable compared to the other "top" tanks in the server who has to rely on "feed waves" I'm not bragging or anything all I'm saying is this don't consider my suggestion as tears I am just being realistic and with the mechanics right now topaz lvl 5 and Insane Kelbim are as important if not more as having dark weapons in oly and it's only fair to have core items be available for everyone.
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:46 PM   #25
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
I only knew it recently since I had to stop playing oly for a month to prepare for server transfers. And don't get me wrong no matter what the new game mechanics is I am good enough to stay competitive in this game considering this is child's play compare to other games I play like Dota 2

My last oly on tank (http://imgur.com/a/VtCjt) no feed waves and considering my gears (not +10 set even) I would say I did remarkable compared to the other "top" tanks in the server who has to rely on "feed waves" I'm not bragging or anything all I'm saying is this don't consider my suggestion as tears I am just being realistic and with the mechanics right now topaz lvl 5 and Insane Kelbim are as important if not more as having dark weapons in oly and it's only fair to have core items be available for everyone.
I wasn't referring to you personally at all. Everyone to it's own things and abilities.
I was merely referring to that Topaz dmg count on oly, actually being a feature in general.
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote