Lineage II Forums  
Old 08-01-2017, 10:57 AM   #41
Muru
Goblin Lord

Muru is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Max doesn't cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by divekiotm View Post
sure everybody is stupid and navigators are best clan ever . You are a bunch of scared cowards who cannot even make 1 decent pvp . The idea of pvp for you is for each enemy x10 of yours . A joke clan with scared players who think invented the wheel using a program . Is 2017 boys we all can use whatever , idea is that is not permitted by the rules of the game .
so why did you apply to join us not even 1 month ago???
Do not make me get SS of your Skype conversations with VND.
Muru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 11:04 AM   #42
AinursLord
Goblin Lord

AinursLord is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivekioTM View Post
Whoever is in charge of this game should take actions , many players have left game because of this cheats .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
So give these L2 players the benefit of the doubt? L2 players have a very good track record here on NCwest for 3rd party programs! /s
very good track? happyghost banned like 12121212 times xd with many clans lvl 11, including the original Max and iMax, xd
AinursLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 11:20 AM   #43
AinursLord
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muru View Post
what i learned last weeks is you are able to do everything for Max.
you request very anger to give Carlos his pvp set (while he was scaming to the same person who took Carlos set-w/o know who was owner- from HER char, not from Carlos from her own toon god knows why Carlos let his set in other person inventory)
HYPOCRIT. at the end u dont make any kind of fix, incredible thats not the Muru i knew, i always thought the greeks will be the lost of Max, now im sure.
you was not able to make greeks out of the issue, I WAS. are you losing power Muru? think about it as i see greeks have more autorythy inside Max than you.
You just give time to the scamers.
the word here is disapoint.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:23 AM   #44
Muru
Goblin Lord

Your big mouth got you into this situation. Now you even messed up any chances I had of helping her out. I will help her get a toon to 101 like I said I would but now all her items are 100% gone. Again I told you to let me work things out but you cant leave things alone. Any way I already talked to her last night.

P.S. Stop derailing other players conversation because you are not getting attention on yours.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:33 AM   #45
AinursLord
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Your big mouth got you into this situation. Now you even messed up any chances I had of helping her out. I will help her get a toon to 101 like I said I would but now all her items are 100% gone. Again I told you to let me work things out but you cant leave things alone. Any way I already talked to her last night.
blame Shalam xd. not to the scamers who were threatening totally outfocused of the situation, never was about items or chars.
i hope not necesary for her own good she must not play in NCsoft servers.
you are not even able to ban people from server, greeks dont allow you.
indeed Inferno defeated Max from inside. remember me the Troya horse.
at some point i understand there is responsabilitys you can avoid, it was the same when i had to dismiss Machitun from clan for broken clan rules no exceptions. I understand we put you in a very complicated situation
sorry for that, however u cant blame for such of bad attitude greeks had
you know i dont mess people w/o a reason but when i mess... I MESS.
and i warned Realmayer to stay out of the issue he is not Carlos CP.
i hope at least some MAX CP will farm those rbs, Icaross will not one way "or another" people cant play w/o PC if u know what i mean. the famous phrase "dont scam me i know where u live"
Old 08-01-2017, 11:34 AM   #46
DivekioTM
Elpy

DivekioTM is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Please do that MoronMoron I am curious also what will you possibly show since there is nothing to show . All you can do is bark bark bark .
DivekioTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 11:38 AM   #47
AinursLord
Goblin Lord

Quote:

P.S. Stop derailing other players conversation because you are not getting attention on yours.
this thread is stupid lets give it a good use.
if i would be able to interact with the software, at least i would learn how it works before post a thread :S. right now nobody knows you could lie about it,
we cant know if this is a 3rd party program or not. probably is. but how can be proved requires a video not screen.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:39 AM   #48
AinursLord
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Please do that MoronMoron I am curious also what will you possibly show since there is nothing to show . All you can do is bark bark bark .
i want to participate in to skype chats releasing too!!!
Old 08-01-2017, 11:54 AM   #49
DivekioTM
Elpy

I don't expect nothing to happen after this thread but at least people can see how lame are this players , all can do insult , cheat and act like Gods when in fact are a bunch of scared cowards in a pvp video game that they cannot play ,loosing most of pvps as well as olympiad games . LVL 100 ' s easily kill full geared lvl 105 from max and the only reason they have heroes it is because of the feed combined with this registration cheat by some that use pvp scripts . I don't say is wrong help your clan mates to get hero , what is wrong is use 3rd party software .
Old 08-01-2017, 12:33 PM   #50
Muru
Goblin Lord

Quote:
I don't expect nothing to happen after this thread but at least people can see how lame are this players , all can do insult , cheat and act like Gods when in fact are a bunch of scared cowards in a pvp video game that they cannot play ,loosing most of pvps as well as olympiad games . LVL 100 ' s easily kill full geared lvl 105 from max and the only reason they have heroes it is because of the feed combined with this registration cheat by some that use pvp scripts . I don't say is wrong help your clan mates to get hero , what is wrong is use 3rd party software .
LOL QQ more again Divekio. Nothing will happen because there is nothing being done illegally.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:38 PM   #51
DivekioTM
Elpy

Well MoronMoron when i will QQ i promiss u will be the first to know it . Meanwhile i wait those skype conversations lame boy .
Old 08-01-2017, 02:08 PM   #52
Oblivion209
Elpy

Oblivion209 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh no, 1shotSnow, you're comments hurt my feelings because I care what you think !!! Oh wait ....... no I don't ahahahahahha

Stop embarrassing yourself kid, I'll be sure to take a video of the next time I thrash you in Olympiad using a 101 ISS with no BR, or my main man Cena drops you in seconds, I can't wait !! Go back to your dead server so you can try and be king over a pile of ashes.

Everyone knows my outlook on Chris skills, and like I said before "I used to think you guys had good skill together" but uhhhhh he carries you, plain and simple :/ I'll tell anyone and everyone what I think of Chris, he and I may not always be on the same page with each other, but not a single person can say hes unskilled on healer, not even me, and I would never even try it.
Oblivion209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 04:50 PM   #53
AinursLord
Goblin Lord

Hi

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1048...original-owner

Itracie being sell , buyed by Max actual name Carlos.

full info here:
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=293433
Old 08-01-2017, 07:59 PM   #54
YanneS
Tainted Zombie

YanneS is an unknown quantity at this point

Take a look at Monument of heros
HappyGhost ( llllllllllllll )

119 fights and almost got no max's players,
last 7 fights !!! he got same player 5 times (quenti) to pass points. And another 1 time for Murumuru.
Result: quenti hero... oooo its Destiny !!!
YanneS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 09:57 PM   #55
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion209 View Post
Oh no, 1shotSnow, you're comments hurt my feelings because I care what you think !!! Oh wait ....... no I don't ahahahahahha

Stop embarrassing yourself kid, I'll be sure to take a video of the next time I thrash you in Olympiad using a 101 ISS with no BR, or my main man Cena drops you in seconds, I can't wait !! Go back to your dead server so you can try and be king over a pile of ashes.

Everyone knows my outlook on Chris skills, and like I said before "I used to think you guys had good skill together" but uhhhhh he carries you, plain and simple :/ I'll tell anyone and everyone what I think of Chris, he and I may not always be on the same page with each other, but not a single person can say hes unskilled on healer, not even me, and I would never even try it.
God Oblivious... you and your CP are a joke, you will always be a non factor on that trash server you play on.. you and all of your buddies are garbage I hope one day I fight that trash eviscerator with dragon fists in oly.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 11:10 PM   #56
AinursLord
Goblin Lord

Quote:
God Oblivious... you and your CP are a joke, you will always be a non factor on that trash server you play on.. you and all of your buddies are garbage I hope one day I fight that trash eviscerator with dragon fists in oly.
u will fail as everyone who think l2 is about pvp and who have the bigger balls.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:06 AM   #57
Oblivion209
Elpy

Oblivion209 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

What's funny is that all you can do is sit in forums and talk **** :/ but unfortunately, your chat pvp doesn't get you anywhere in game when its time to back up that bark with a bite. You had both of your DDs during dim siege and still couldn't kill a single member of my group, who was also short handed, adding another healer and another tank won't change the fact that you still aren't gonna be able to touch us. Your CP has a good tank, in sniffo, a good healer, in Chris, and even a good DD, in yourself, but the simple fact is that you don't know how to win lol every time we have ever fought, you dance around siege field, talking **** and killing a person or 2 before PRing to protect what little pride you have left. You kill 1 or 2 high value targets and then ditch out as to not squander that "butterfly in the stomach" feeling you get from feeling important, which you just aren't, or if you were, maybe you would have accomplished something other than forum pvp in the time since you broke your ally with Fooz.

I would actually be surprised to see any decent clans pick you up on chronos, knowing full well how cancerous you are. I sure as hell wouldn't want some angry, salty, forum warrior in my clan, but that's just me

Stop clinging to pvp victories from half a year ago and go out and make some new ones.

You can sit here and call me a garbage non-factor all you want, I know it's not true, you know its not true. Further more, if I, and my CP, were just garbage non-factors, you wouldn't be spending so much time to go out of your way and bash us all day long, but you are. You've added us to your list of obsessions, I find that quite amusing

You and 1shotSnow are so easy to provoke, its awesome you could learn something from Chris as well, Truffle. Composure

Every other sunday, you know where to find us. If you wanna keep talking ****, then put your money where your mouth is and come do something about it, otherwise, this little back-and-forth is over. You. Don't. Matter.
Oblivion209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 10:39 AM   #58
Marcelus
Tainted Zombie

Marcelus is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol most accurate thing I have ever seen about oblivion.

Btw stop blaming me for all your problems it wasn't me
Marcelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 11:57 AM   #59
xJag
Tainted Zombie

xJag is an unknown quantity at this point

We both know you watched the video disproving johncena and murus ability to kill me even with dragon weapons.

Fooz only started "winning", sometimes, when the clickwar started. Thats not exactly besting someone in pvp thats besting someone in clicking a button at the most perfect time to port into a dragon that can be soloed by 1 pve dd.

Fooz CP and clan gets killed before most of us take damage.

Rufio finally has his CP in a place where they do not immediately get floored but they dont actually kill anyone either.. I think their title is pretty accurate "Team Survivor CP".

You would know these things if you played on Zaken ..

Freya.
xJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 07:11 PM   #60
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahaha.. there were 4 of my CP there. You had 3 parties when we Pr'd and it's "lol you guys didn't kill anyone in my party." Check your fraps, me, destijil, jagerx and williampowell.. Two dd's, healer, tank.. Oblivious can't keep anything straight in his head. Trust me if we get all 7 on we will come donkey your trash party.. Sadly my guys are busy IRL in the summer, I know its a foreign concept to you.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote