Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 08-11-2017, 01:40 AM   #41
Lednah
Dark Knight

Lednah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 9, 2017

LF merge Naia and Freya! Naia is almost dead! A lot of strong players already quited the game!
Lednah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 02:31 AM   #42
Yidao
Zaken

Yidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sintwix View Post
As i understand from Elmar discussion then we must wait some time due to they have lot of incompleteness in last update... so i hope sooner or later will be some fixes... and we have something ~ 6 month to monitor this update... and pts server in ru Lineage also will be some time before patch release. There will be some test video and then we will see reality +/-.
What you say is correct - the documentation of the "Etina's End" update is still incomplete. In the meantime the hunting ground descriptions have been put up (I have linked them [here]) but the detailed patchnotes in the Powerwiki and especially more information about the renamed weapons are still missing.

But keep in mind, the bug which was probably caused by Slashers and Dual Swords now having the same category name was fixed on Wednesday. If Frenzy etc. not working with SoS on a Retributer were a bug, they probably would have fixed that too. So chances are high that in this case we have not a bug but an intended measure against players using un-Awakened characters in post-85 hunting grounds.

In any case, that update will only hit us next year. So there is still plenty of time to enjoy your Retributer-wielding Titan
Yidao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 02:49 AM   #43
Sintwix
Elpy

Sintwix is an unknown quantity at this point

For me most interesting is wynn, if changes will totally ruin also pve dmg then i must consider to switch to twink. and prepare him to future game or hope that will be possible to change main to another class. as i notice in current pts tests then SOS will not work with ex retributer, at least crit dmg boost. also due to changes is impossible to use tauti axe, so no use from transforms....
Sintwix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 03:27 PM   #44
MashaWithoutBear
Thunder Wyrm

MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
thumbsup~
You are a good one sky but they are asking to Exe if he wants to retire

once and for all without a second "chanze"
MashaWithoutBear is offline   Reply With Quote