Lineage II Forums  
Old 08-28-2017, 11:02 AM   #1
sadasdfasf
Elpy

sadasdfasf is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down MAX clan It allows SCAMERS PPL??

Hi all, im really impressive about that, how is possible Vndragonx accept a epic scamer.. who is? Realmayer

What kind of honor have MAX .. ??

Vndragonx dont understand that guy Realmayer scam Iz char (same cp member). Iz in real life got off some days because his funeral mother... and well Realmayer takes all items on Iz char and then speak whith Vndragonx for kick Iz from clan.

Vndragonx I know Realmayer make all raids in Freya ... i understand he give you a lot of materials for make your dragon weapons and give items to MuruMuru for enchant and sell and whith that make adena for RMT... and well RealMayer make adena for RMT too..

But come on Vndragonx you are puppet of Realmayer??? really?

if im wrong about all this ... plz teach me and open my eyes.
sadasdfasf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:31 PM   #2
chiqueta
Elpy

chiqueta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MAX clan It allows SCAMERS PPL??

What is your proof ?
- did real owner of " IZ " told you that ?
- he is Vietnamese too , Why he did not say that to happy or VN ?
- Why no one see him login any of his box toon to say that RealMayer scammed him ?
-And can tell us what exactly RealMayer scammed from this Char ?
- you just a Pathetic clown have nothing else to do.
chiqueta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:45 PM   #3
RealMayer
Elpy

RealMayer is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm lol
can ask you ? you try get me kick from max or just say iam scammer ?
if you want me get kick from max that will not happened try harder and I say it here and now i challenge you if I will get kick from max bcz of this :P .
and if you say iam scammer you really really believe I care ? my cp they know iam not and my friend in max they know as well and my clan leader know it you just look like dumb
I just answer you to ask you cry for me river and try harder useless guy
btw idiot IZ or punybaby he is still in our group in Skype if I scammed him he could say to all cp
RealMayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 01:05 PM   #4
AinursLord
Goblin Lord

AinursLord is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMayer View Post
hmmm lol
can ask you ? you try get me kick from max or just say iam scammer ?
if you want me get kick from max that will not happened try harder and I say it here and now i challenge you if I will get kick from max bcz of this :P .
and if you say iam scammer you really really believe I care ? my cp they know iam not and my friend in max they know as well and my clan leader know it you just look like dumb
I just answer you to ask you cry for me river and try harder useless guy
btw idiot IZ or punybaby he is still in our group in Skype if I scammed him he could say to all cp
I guess you think that person is me =P
make you dismiss from Max would be one, due to the incredible ability everybody know i have to make things happens under any circumstances xd. How you going PvPing Max Cps who are unhappy about this? Didnt you threatem them?? oh is true i just say "Cps" instead CP, i will show you
how scary im whem im serious it will not be only one u can be sure about it
you will regret at the moment you say "shalam and his bytch" if u wanna be bytched you could ask
You broken all the agreements Max had with me, wich means im totally unchained to mess Max.
Stop ask in clan chat "who give info to Shalam", instead that ask "Wich char Shalam playing in Max"
Happyghost (iiiiiiiiiii) was very right when he maded the rule about not invite
me in clan, im a threaten for Max more than you and your 13 slaves were when you accepted to join Max in exchange of farm all those raids (baium, anakim,lilith, raids 100+, 4 rb gainak).
U should care about a merge, u think i lost time in other servers? as u can see i not need to move a finger to make u QQ whole day clan chat/hero chat or spend money....
Stop that arrogant illlusion you have about command something in Max, next will be your raids lvl 101. Everybody in that clan hates you, besides you still being a newcomer for Magmeld ppl i can move to any channel in Max ts3 and talk to ppl bcs that was my servers for several years i knew any clan and any member who lately joined Max, that was always my job keep eyes and ears open for my alliances.
Question if IZ log in skype, why he dont give back the items who the Max clan members ?? or you lie ?? Care what you say u never fought with me before and i doubt u have a higher intelligence as Muru or the Vn group had in time to fight with me.

Shalambayala Furyans Lord
AinursLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 01:08 PM   #5
AinursLord
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiqueta View Post
What is your proof ?
- Why no one see him login any of his box toon to say that RealMayer scammed him ?
birds sing and i listen
Old 08-28-2017, 01:18 PM   #6
RealMayer
Elpy

well I told you are dumb 1st iz still in our cp group in Skype and also I did not take anything to give .. if he got scam he cant say in max that ?? he really cant speak to anyone ? that realmayer scammed me ? omg so crap you are .
also you said " Happyghost (iiiiiiiiiii) was very right when he maded the rule about not invite
me in clan " CAN ASK YOU WHY THE **** HAPPY SHOULD INV SOMEONE LIKE YOU ? loooooooool bro give me 1 reason for you join max ? maybe happy would inv you if max recruit meat shield but we don't
Old 08-28-2017, 01:19 PM   #7
RealMayer
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AinursLord View Post
birds sing and i listen
and you like dumb speak w/o getting proof ? just a lier ?
Old 08-28-2017, 01:27 PM   #8
RealMayer
Elpy

Quote:
Max Cps who are unhappy about this? Didnt you threatem them?? oh is true i just say "Cps" instead CP, i will show you

(baium, anakim,lilith, raids 100+, 4 rb gainak).
U should care about a merge, u think i lost time in other servers? as u can see i not need to move a finger to make u QQ whole day clan chat/hero chat or spend money....
Stop that arrogant illlusion you have about command something in Max, next will be your raids lvl 101. Everybody in that clan hates you,
well yes I farm all this and even more so what ? you hate me ? lol so hate me and cry more :P , max cp they will hate me ? who want hate me he can hate me I don't care about some crap who hate me really you or them :P they can leave or they can try come that rb, and try kill it :P I wont QQ to anyone
Old 08-28-2017, 02:31 PM   #9
sadasdfasf
Elpy

sadasdfasf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
well yes I farm all this and even more so what ? you hate me ? lol so hate me and cry more :P , max cp they will hate me ? who want hate me he can hate me I don't care about some crap who hate me really you or them :P they can leave or they can try come that rb, and try kill it :P I wont QQ to anyone

Well scamer rat .. all max hate you for sure , really.. so all top of then are crap for you, the thing is Vndragonx is puppet of you because need items for his dragon weapon and you are puppet of Vndragonx because you need some protecction for no one wins raids ...

puppet x puppet = Rat

Gz anaway i have you on Face book and you a really looks like drug dealer and for sure a great scamer of clan/cp members.
sadasdfasf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 03:05 PM   #10
RealMayer
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadasdfasf View Post
Well scamer rat .. all max hate you for sure , really.. so all top of then are crap for you, the thing is Vndragonx is puppet of you because need items for his dragon weapon and you are puppet of Vndragonx because you need some protecction for no one wins raids ...

puppet x puppet = Rat

Gz anaway i have you on Face book and you a really looks like drug dealer and for sure a great scamer of clan/cp members.
well vn not need me he or happy they can buy this mate from many other also yes exactly i dont care about you and "them" both of you can kiss my *** and cry even more whahahah call me scammer or what ever you like who care ? for me i dont care about trash like you and them who not even can say in my face that anyway have fun i got my fun here and off
Old 08-28-2017, 08:50 PM   #11
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw this thread and just passing by I've played with Realmayer for at least 2 years farmed raids with him for a year killing raids like krogel,turakan etc and what not to get geared up. Left his CP due to his "unfairness" but not on drop share since I've never really cared about share since I've always been a team player but rather to the "unfairness" of the quality of effort being put into farming those raids since outside of me and him who plays at least minimum 12hrs/day to farm and control all the raids/exp/gainak others put only like 3hrs/day and those others get better shares just because they are "girls" or whatever. So after leaving CP this realmayer pmed me asked that I returned the tauti ring and every share that I farmed with him and since I know for a fact that it's not fair I've just given him back lilith talisman which costs like 5b back then and even after doing so the guy has the audacity to call me a scammer.

Fast forward a month I joined the top cp of Equinox fought them beat them and fast forward a month later again and realmayer together with elemo recalled my account with all the gears I've farmed. and that's the end of my rant It's up to you if this guy deserves to be a scammer or not cause if he was able to do it on someone who played with him for 2 years I'm pretty sure he can do it to someone else as well not saying he did though
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:42 PM   #12
RealMayer
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
Saw this thread and just passing by I've played with Realmayer for at least 2 years farmed raids with him for a year killing raids like krogel,turakan etc and what not to get geared up. Left his CP due to his "unfairness" but not on drop share since I've never really cared about share since I've always been a team player but rather to the "unfairness" of the quality of effort being put into farming those raids since outside of me and him who plays at least minimum 12hrs/day to farm and control all the raids/exp/gainak others put only like 3hrs/day and those others get better shares just because they are "girls" or whatever. So after leaving CP this realmayer pmed me asked that I returned the tauti ring and every share that I farmed with him and since I know for a fact that it's not fair I've just given him back lilith talisman which costs like 5b back then and even after doing so the guy has the audacity to call me a scammer.

Fast forward a month I joined the top cp of Equinox fought them beat them and fast forward a month later again and realmayer together with elemo recalled my account with all the gears I've farmed. and that's the end of my rant It's up to you if this guy deserves to be a scammer or not cause if he was able to do it on someone who played with him for 2 years I'm pretty sure he can do it to someone else as well not saying he did though
well didn't know " ipekk , beniacza , onthecloud and elemo " they was a " girl " you are lol really .. about your account you know it I have 0 info about your toon , and you just tried get the wrong guy banned so instead of this he banned you .and also I never asked for recall your account but when you got ban I wasn't sad for you :P and you deserve all that . anyway since first day you left cp you start flame every single on in this cp who get you naked or to be honest get you with only +6 light set and give you every thing you had so I feel nothing about you enjoy your jumping from server to other and have fun just try don't be clown in your new server as you was on Freya and naia.

Last edited by RealMayer; 08-28-2017 at 11:52 PM.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:18 AM   #13
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Quote:
well didn't know " ipekk , beniacza , onthecloud and elemo " they was a " girl " you are lol really .. about your account you know it I have 0 info about your toon , and you just tried get the wrong guy banned so instead of this he banned you .and also I never asked for recall your account but when you got ban I wasn't sad for you :P and you deserve all that . anyway since first day you left cp you start flame every single on in this cp who get you naked or to be honest get you with only +6 light set and give you every thing you had so I feel nothing about you enjoy your jumping from server to other and have fun just try don't be clown in your new server as you was on Freya and naia.
You gave me everything? Son you probably had an amnesia or something if it weren't for me you wouldn't be able to control krogel and those other raids since I'm the only one who farms them in the morning and when we left max and fought them back then all those pvps against max without me present you guys lost and don't lie about it. And lastly who pushed you and danger to go back to max since at that time it was the best thing for everyone. So let it sink in son you should thank me for what I did for your people all those gears you have happened with me being the root of it all and in return you recalled my account like a 4hole you are but eitherway humiliating you in our last 7v7 was more than good enough for me as a payback I just don't want other people to get victimized by you

Btw for the clown remarks you made what have you done this past 2 years since I left that CP? farm? get geared? and still end up as a nobody in MAX? when me on the other hand I was part of the leadership who made the side to beat DH in Naia.... Bring your "stronk" cp in other servers make a side and beat the top dog there only then you have the right to talk big lapdog
Old 08-29-2017, 12:36 AM   #14
RealMayer
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
You gave me everything? Son you probably had an amnesia or something if it weren't for me you wouldn't be able to control krogel and those other raids since I'm the only one who farms them in the morning and when we left max and fought them back then all those pvps against max without me present you guys lost and don't lie about it. And lastly who pushed you and danger to go back to max since at that time it was the best thing for everyone. So let it sink in son you should thank me for what I did for your people all those gears you have happened with me being the root of it all and in return you recalled my account like a 4hole you are but eitherway humiliating you in our last 7v7 was more than good enough for me as a payback I just don't want other people to get victimized by you

Btw for the clown remarks you made what have you done this past 2 years since I left that CP? farm? get geared? and still end up as a nobody in MAX? when me on the other hand I was part of the leadership who made the side to beat DH in Naia.... Bring your "stronk" cp in other servers make a side and beat the top dog there only then you have the right to talk big lapdog
you the one who lying here lol. you said you win DH ? where i dont see, i see your clan is destroy in maybe 1-2 month ? where is your clan now ? i just see DH in naia nd dont tell me bs like you said to nova that you want " move on " what a joke lol if you have anything at naia why you would leave ? you had nothing there and you know it that why you run fast like rate from your ship . also when you left i didnt ask you give anything back i asked you just send they only thing you not deserve . anyway its no point to talk to you since you most shiity guy i ever speak with him you make me sick with your to much talk about your self IAM THE BEST EVER , NO ONE LIKE ME , IAM AWESOME AND NO ONE PLAY THIS GAME LIKE ME , ALL THIS PPL IS NOTHING W/O ME " you really so Pathetic and you found your place no and soon you will back to place you come from gl kid. iam off to talk to you too
Old 08-29-2017, 07:25 AM   #15
AngelPrime
Dark Lord

AngelPrime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I guess you think that person is me =P
make you dismiss from Max would be one, due to the incredible ability everybody know i have to make things happens under any circumstances xd. How you going PvPing Max Cps who are unhappy about this? Didnt you threatem them?? oh is true i just say "Cps" instead CP, i will show you
how scary im whem im serious it will not be only one u can be sure about it
you will regret at the moment you say "shalam and his bytch" if u wanna be bytched you could ask
You broken all the agreements Max had with me, wich means im totally unchained to mess Max.
Stop ask in clan chat "who give info to Shalam", instead that ask "Wich char Shalam playing in Max"
Happyghost (iiiiiiiiiii) was very right when he maded the rule about not invite
me in clan, im a threaten for Max more than you and your 13 slaves were when you accepted to join Max in exchange of farm all those raids (baium, anakim,lilith, raids 100+, 4 rb gainak).
Stop that arrogant illlusion you have about command something in Max, next will be your raids lvl 101. Everybody in that clan hates you, besides you still being a newcomer for Magmeld ppl i can move to any channel in Max ts3 and talk to ppl bcs that was my servers for several years i knew any clan and any member who lately joined Max, that was always my job keep eyes and ears open for my alliances.
Question if IZ log in skype, why he dont give back the items who the Max clan members ?? or you lie ?? Care what you say u never fought with me before and i doubt u have a higher intelligence as Muru or the Vn group had in time to fight with me.

Shalambayala Furyans Lord
I watch alot of your post , looking like u know evrithing and u can do evrithing . Because i not play in magmeld can tell me what special u make the ALL TIME in magmeld server ? Do your cp was top on pvp (if yes send us 1 video for we see your game play) . Do your cp farm something importand ( anakim , lilith, dragons , raids 98 101 103 , krogel turakan and other ...) .Do u every get ADEN Castle and keep it (like leader) atleast for 1 week ? Who is this Furyans clan i try found video in youtube but 0 from old magmeld . So send us some prooves u are something special (videos in pvp etc etc ) if u not have any this mean u are ONLY BLA BLA .
AngelPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 07:26 AM   #16
AngelPrime
Dark Lord

AngelPrime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiqueta View Post
What is your proof ?
Back in post , i not see ANY proove for scam .
Why the guy who start this post not answer this this questions ?
AngelPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 07:30 AM   #17
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Quote:
you the one who lying here lol. you said you win DH ? where i dont see, i see your clan is destroy in maybe 1-2 month ? where is your clan now ? i just see DH in naia nd dont tell me bs like you said to nova that you want " move on " what a joke lol if you have anything at naia why you would leave ? you had nothing there and you know it that why you run fast like rate from your ship . also when you left i didnt ask you give anything back i asked you just send they only thing you not deserve . anyway its no point to talk to you since you most shiity guy i ever speak with him you make me sick with your to much talk about your self IAM THE BEST EVER , NO ONE LIKE ME , IAM AWESOME AND NO ONE PLAY THIS GAME LIKE ME , ALL THIS PPL IS NOTHING W/O ME " you really so Pathetic and you found your place no and soon you will back to place you come from gl kid. iam off to talk to you too
Son let me tell you one thing we don't play this game to farm anymore like you do nor to just get more gears and what not the only thing that keeps me from totally leaving this server is the belief that there's still some PvP left in this servers. And don't humiliate yourself with the lack of knowledge you have and you're just fabricating information lmao a month after making RS we took Aden from DH took most of their heroes took away dragons from them and win every mass pvp until they started avoiding us in mass pvp or even in 7v7 since according to dudot we don't do mass pvp or 7v7 we only do ganks. Not only that after consistently losing the pvp in dragons they decided to just port in dead in dragons and totally avoid pvp. So we let them take rune castle but nothing changed. Even if we gank them they will just do PR and hide in their clan halls. The only PvP we get is 2hrs every 2 weeks for you probably its fine since you're a carebear but not for me. But what pushes us more to leave is when dudot started to do dirty tricks and scam our gears so ye. Never said I'm the best player in this game there are tons of korean players that are way better than me but I'm definitely the best player your cp has ever had and it's not even close lmao remember I'm the only guy who switched multiple classes in that cp from healer to dd to tank to iss to tank again time and time again I've proved that I'm better than whoever is naturally playing in that class in that cp can't say the same to you though since after watching that mass pvp you made against Nova I would say you're a bit better than failcon but your targeting is terrible your APM is way too slow and you don't use your defensive skills at the right time you just throw it just for the sake of using it lmao..... overall your gears might have improved after this 2 years but your gameplay is still the same mediocre one which is pretty sad
Old 08-29-2017, 08:28 AM   #18
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point

Any ****** from MAX who says they win anything is just hiding from the truth that they won't be able to do what they are doing on a non dead server which is why they are still sitting on a completely dead server (freya). They are afraid to transfer to Naia/Chronos. I wouldn't waste your time trying to have a conversation with this moron. All their farm will be for nothing when dragon weapons are added to the ncstore. Not to mention any video he posts is his zerg force and his CP 4000 range away from the real fight. I've never seen max win anything with even numbers.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 02:30 AM   #19
Aranel
Thunder Wyrm

Aranel is an unknown quantity at this point

Realfailer one of the worst l2 players i ever seen lol just PvE legend killing mobs in a dead server with 0 competence and doing rmt hard.
I still remember this noob failing hero sayah 5 consecutive months with dark gears against sayah on r95 gears LOL the only chance to get hero with epic gears is only a feeded maestro and still fail hard xD
Keep the PvE/RmT RealFailer
Aranel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 06:41 PM   #20
AinursLord
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelPrime View Post
I watch alot of your post , looking like u know evrithing and u can do evrithing . Because i not play in magmeld can tell me what special u make the ALL TIME in magmeld server ? Do your cp was top on pvp (if yes send us 1 video for we see your game play) . Do your cp farm something importand ( anakim , lilith, dragons , raids 98 101 103 , krogel turakan and other ...) .Do u every get ADEN Castle and keep it (like leader) atleast for 1 week ? Who is this Furyans clan i try found video in youtube but 0 from old magmeld . So send us some prooves u are something special (videos in pvp etc etc ) if u not have any this mean u are ONLY BLA BLA .
When ppl is clueless xd. good example.
Well nobody will be mad now, since it was MAX for third time who broken deals (i heard Muru come to my CP ts3 to complain we took his raids last week, well just one CP member maybe we all go help him , you Muru LOST ALL THE RIGHT WITH ME INCLUDING TS3 TALK, DEALS ARE BROKEN END OF STORY)
Ask your leaders about shedules (the real ones not those they tell you when u are just a common member or very stupid to be able to get the right info) of farm spots and deals with external "non wish to be your enemy again Cps". And yes i know much more than i let you know i know, and also i spread fake info to test the info i got is true or fake, i use to have ears and eyes everywhere. Dont swim in my sea.