Lineage II Forums  
Old 11-24-2017, 09:36 PM   #1
jamesgg
Elpy

jamesgg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default need some advise on gear many thanks

Hi all,

I'm writing this post because i need some advise on how to make an pve feoh

AT the moment PVP is dead for me, lol with my gear i will never be able to compete.

So i decided to make a Feoh Storm screamer just for fun in pve, as like watching l2 tv (macroing) when i get home from work.

I need some advise on what gears / AP setup / enchants i need to make a feoh that can AOE effectively in AF/ giants cave lower

at the moment as i was a fighter class i have this as gear

jewels

all level 4
diamond
ruby
obsidian
emerald
red catseye
opal

6 slot brooch

jewellry was using 30 day pack

i just changed my armor to +10 bloody robes

nevit cloak

+8 shiny element shirt
abandance level 4
anakim
vienir 14
longing
faction talisman
lvl 10 giants cave/ level 10 blackbird

any advise in AP setup / weapon / jewels would help greatly

oh my class level is 103

many thanks in advance
jamesgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 05:28 AM   #2
Power
Hungry Spirit

Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: need some advise on gear many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesgg View Post
Hi all,

AT the moment PVP is dead for me, lol with my gear i will never be able to compete.

So i decided to make a Feoh Storm screamer just for fun in pve, as like watching l2 tv (macroing) when i get home from work.

I need some advise on what gears / AP setup / enchants i need to make a feoh that can AOE effectively in AF/ giants cave lower

jewels

all level 4
diamond
ruby
obsidian
emerald
red catseye
opal

6 slot brooch

nevit cloak

+8 shiny element shirt
abandance level 4
anakim
vienir 14
longing
faction talisman

oh my class level is 103

many thanks in advance
Dude .. You are almost ready to PvP .. You could almost do it now.
For PvP => change your armor to PvP, +12/+16 dark buster 3 SA, +10 sigil.

For the rest => you need to change your ruby to sapphire, red catseye to blue catseye. If you wanna only PvE keep emeral, for PvP purposes i would change emeral for Garnet or Topaz.

For jewels => b.valakas, lindvior, b.antharas, truth seeker ring, (tauti ring ?).

For weapons => if you don't have +14/15/16++ weapon, go on a retributer. If you have +14/15/16++ weapon, go on caster/buster + sigil.
For SA => Mermoden Empower or Mermoden Mystic / Pantheon Acumen Mystic or Lionel HP Mystic / Feoh or Sigel

Depends what you prefere, between casting speed / hp / matck.

For AP => Magician Empower lvl 3 - Magician Elemental Shot lvl 3 - (6 pts) - Magician Eva lvl 1 - Magician Condition lvl 3 - (10 pts) - Magician Mystic lvl 3 - Magician Prominence lvl 2 - (15 pts) - Magician water lvl 2 - magician magic reduction lvl 2 - Magician protection lvl 2 - (21 pts) - Magician Divine Shot lvl 2 - Magician Binding Shot lvl 2 - (25 pts) - Magician Spell Master

PS : try to finish 7s talisman, it's expensive but it give a lot of good bonus. And focus also on EV or GoS faction talisman lvl 10 that will give you m.atck / m.critical damages

Last edited by Power; 11-28-2017 at 06:35 AM.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 08:51 AM   #3
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thinking you can't compete with that kind of gear is... crazy...

Change your set to dark and wtf have fun!
AnotherSorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 09:07 AM   #4
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
For jewels => (tauti ring ?).
For SA => Mermoden Empower or Mermoden Mystic / Pantheon Acumen Mystic or Lionel HP Mystic / Feoh or Sigel

Depends what you prefere, between casting speed / hp / matck.

For AP => Magician Empower lvl 3 - Magician Elemental Shot lvl 3 - (6 pts) - Magician Eva lvl 1 - Magician Condition lvl 3 - (10 pts) - Magician Mystic lvl 3 - Magician Prominence lvl 2 - (15 pts) - Magician water lvl 2 - magician magic reduction lvl 2 - Magician protection lvl 2 - (21 pts) - Magician Divine Shot lvl 2 - Magician Binding Shot lvl 2 - (25 pts) - Magician Spell Master
Thx Power, most of what you posted is accurate and good advice, but the stuff above is not:
- Tauti dont work on mage (not the skill power, not the crit dmg)
- Dont take any SA with CastSpeed, you'll hit max anyway
- your AP point setup isnt working. Can't have Mystic without (worthless) Wild Magic, so that's three points you'll have to sacrifice. Skill Mastery on Feoh is worthless too. Eva is worthless too as you'll hardly notice any difference, Mana nowadays becomes a problem when u get dmg in your barrier, not by casting spells. Also dont forget to take Sight to upgrade your Revelations.

Everything else I agree on
Old 11-28-2017, 03:10 PM   #5
Chucksteak
Thunder Wyrm

Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hi all,

jewels

all level 4
diamond
ruby
obsidian
emerald
red catseye
opal

6 slot brooch

nevit cloak

+8 shiny element shirt
abandance level 4
anakim
vienir 14
longing
faction talisman

oh my class level is 103

many thanks in advance
Dude, you have several thousand USD in gear. I don't see your wep listed, but I have to imagine its at least a +12 bloody, just because you don't buy all that gear and leave out a wep. There is almost no way you can't easily afk in EV or GC upper. TBH there is no reason you can't AFK in the hard mobs at EV.

You are near PvP though, just upgrade those lvl 4 jewls to lvl 5 and 6, then upgrade your wep to +16 or a dragon and you will be a full fledged whale of a whale.

Would you be so kind as to enlighten us on what you had to spend on that setup for informational purposes?
Chucksteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 10:45 PM   #6
jamesgg
Elpy

jamesgg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksteak View Post
Dude, you have several thousand USD in gear. I don't see your wep listed, but I have to imagine its at least a +12 bloody, just because you don't buy all that gear and leave out a wep. There is almost no way you can't easily afk in EV or GC upper. TBH there is no reason you can't AFK in the hard mobs at EV.

You are near PvP though, just upgrade those lvl 4 jewls to lvl 5 and 6, then upgrade your wep to +16 or a dragon and you will be a full fledged whale of a whale.

Would you be so kind as to enlighten us on what you had to spend on that setup for informational purposes?
Thank you all for your answers
in regards to your question i think i spent over the last 3 years around $2000

i am not a big spender. they reason why i have all this gear was First ever Heine fishing expedition so called Event, i did very very well buying at first the fishing bait then on selling them to people, then i played the market buying a selling the same bait over and over again later.

The game is not the same when i started even with this gear PVP is no point, sure i can kill a few people but the Gear difference is huge.

lol just today VNDRAGON was linking his unwanted gear on freya LOL!! when you see that **** why would you spend another dollar on pvp gear, there is absolutely no point

Today i spent my last 18bil on Sapphire chest got around 95 chests, Guess what the outcome, ended up with a level 3 sapphire ..

the Funny thing is i was going to buy 2 packs of jewels on black friday promotion. lucky i didnt as i had some adenas left and bought the 95 Sapphire chest.. the outcome of those chests was a wake up call not to spend anymore money on this game ( my choice only )

I think at the end ill just enjoy this game in PVE mode not going to waste anymore money with this game to pvp . like mixa SAID all these years there is Absolutely no point at least on FREYA server to pvp. if you on the other side like me dont even try just enjoy the PVE

thank you all for your advise on feoh

many thanks
jamesgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 01:30 AM   #7
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
lol just today VNDRAGON was linking his unwanted gear on freya LOL!! when you see that **** why would you spend another dollar on pvp gear, there is absolutely no point
"compete in PVP" and "dominate in PVP" are two very different things.

Don't compare your gear to that of the Top player/s and just PVP for fun, you will find plenty PVP around your gear I'm sure. At least on NAia you would, dunno situation on Freya but I guess not everyone is running around with lv5 and lv6 jewels.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:34 PM   #8
Dangaling
Elpy

Dangaling is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol with that gear you can pvp easily and if you change ur bloody set for a pvp set you will even dominate over most players. I suspect you have A +12 or higher bloody wep. Change that to dark as well and my friend you can pvp easily. Surprises me how people think they need dragon wep stage over 9000 to pvp. Even if you dont change gear to dark you can still pvp very good with the gear you have. Judt change ur ruby to a saphire .
Dangaling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 01:54 AM   #9
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangaling View Post
Lol with that gear you can pvp easily and if you change ur bloody set for a pvp set you will even dominate over most players. I suspect you have A +12 or higher bloody wep. Change that to dark as well and my friend you can pvp easily. Surprises me how people think they need dragon wep stage over 9000 to pvp. Even if you dont change gear to dark you can still pvp very good with the gear you have. Judt change ur ruby to a saphire .
This.

Really no offense to OP but the mindset "if I PVP with my gear I'm not 100% certain I always win, so I better don't do it at all" is exactly what is standing between you having fun in game or just a constant struggle and plays a big role why servers aren't more alive PVP wise.