Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 12-06-2017, 05:47 AM   #41
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lineage II: Salvation Launching December 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NviX View Post
Not hime, but from other regions: Epaulettes not deleted.
Fame deleted, ppls have compensation, but i can't write what compensation, bcos don't understand info from Korea (at RU\EU not find any adequate info about that).
Think, better come to aden to Rapidus and exchange all ur Fame for EAR.
Thx!

About Epaulettes, they are still used to buy those new Fort/castle Talismans? Or you buy them with adena or something else?
AnotherSorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:51 AM   #42
Devoid
Purgatory Shadow

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vassy View Post
I hope this was ironic..
No need to have hope, it's dead obvious.
Devoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:53 AM   #43
NviX
Tainted Zombie

NviX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSorc View Post
Thx!

About Epaulettes, they are still used to buy those new Fort/castle Talismans? Or you buy them with adena or something else?
as i see before, we take 31/05 update.... but, NC managers says "we take update" idk about that.
if 31/05 fix - available all, as before
if new - (at future updates in Korea - they deleted).
//summon Yuidao

btw, in (1)Salvation i place info about fame,etc. wall of text, but, you take all infos about daily coins,etc
NviX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:28 AM   #44
panthepan
Tainted Zombie

panthepan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hime View Post
Without further ado, Lineage II: Salvation is launching on Thursday, December 7.

There will be no maintenance tomorrow, Wednesday, December 6. The game will go down on Thursday for the update and the regularly scheduled maintenance.

In the meantime, please enjoy the localized trailer available here:

oh we update in 2 days ...let's inform our players (clients).....
panthepan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:06 PM   #45
Yidao
Zaken

Yidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NviX View Post
as i see before, we take 31/05 update.... but, NC managers says "we take update" idk about that.
if 31/05 fix - available all, as before
if new - (at future updates in Korea - they deleted).
//summon Yuidao
The sales catalogue of the Support Unit Captain has severely changed:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wik...A0%84#hd109063

A Fortress Talisman Box costs 2800 Knight's Epaulettes + 17.6 million adena. This was introduced on April 12, i.e. more than one month before our cut-off point, so it should be part of our update:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/upd...ticleId=628842
(about halfway down the page)

But since we have no information about the Agathion System, we may not get the Agathion Charm for 5 million adena and no Epaulettes. This might have been removed for our version.
Yidao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:17 PM   #46
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondLove View Post
Dear Hime,

I wish I could say I am excited for this update, I do see a few good things about it, but I can't be excited since I am a tank.

Best I can tell, the update is removing 12 Tank skills and removing roughly another 9 skills only replacing them with what will probably be +0 un-enchanted skills.

I know I am not the only one who feels nauseous and very upset by this, it might not be such a big deal if most of my skills being deleted or changed are +15 and +17.... -ALOT- of adena over time went into Over enchanting those skills... lots of fails to get to the over enchant they are now, I am assuming the skills that are basically getting a rename along with stat change are going to be reset to +0 and the ones deleted completely will have no compensation. Please tell me I am wrong....

I pray I am wrong.

Hime, please suggest compensation for atleast the renamed skills or retaining the Enchant on them, However with the beating it looks like for us tanks, I think we deserve compensation for the deleted over enchanted skills as well as the renamed ones... This is a huge nerf, I don't think tanks needed a nerf, they needed a boost if anything. Olympiad is really going to blow now especially (hope I am wrong)

Thanks for the Read Hime.

P.S. I think iss's should get compensation as well for any enchants they loose due to changes on skills.
gone and no refunds, read EU feedback who got Salvation update today: https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/654679/
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:41 PM   #47
Wikit.l2
Elpy

Wikit.l2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hime, there are people following patch notes from other servers and rochand, can you verify if PERSONAL FAME is being deleted tomorrow. thankyou
Wikit.l2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:23 PM   #48
nardis1988
Tainted Zombie

nardis1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

WTB Flameshield for NcSoft employees after this update tomorrow. You think fishing debacle was bad? How about deleting +10/20 skills with ZERO compensation. Holy moly.
nardis1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:31 PM   #49
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nardis1988 View Post
WTB Flameshield for NcSoft employees after this update tomorrow. You think fishing debacle was bad? How about deleting +10/20 skills with ZERO compensation. Holy moly.
I wouldn't hold to that very much. In RU and today in EU these skills were deleted and there is no compensation for them. They say that compensation is due only if those were reset, but they are completely removed. It's like demanding compensation for the old +30 skills ppl had.
To be honest, it might not sound fair, but it has don't logic to it. Play the game and you'll eventually get the new ones to the same point.

Last edited by mixa; 12-06-2017 at 03:12 PM.
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:42 PM   #50
Neesir
Goblin Lord

Neesir is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thursday, December 7 with the Salvation update!
Will enhanced shadow weapons be tradeable this time at red libra?
Neesir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:19 PM   #51
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikit.l2 View Post
Hime, there are people following patch notes from other servers and rochand, can you verify if PERSONAL FAME is being deleted tomorrow. thankyou
lies, personal fame will be compensated into your personal wh 1:1 ratio - info from Korea and EU/RU
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:51 PM   #52
DergeDraconis
Hungry Spirit

DergeDraconis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
lies, personal fame will be compensated into your personal wh 1:1 ratio - info from Korea and EU/RU
Compensated with what?
DergeDraconis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:03 PM   #53
irlumir
Tainted Zombie

irlumir is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
I wouldn't hold to that very much. In RU and today in EU these skills were deleted and there is no compensation for them. They say that compensation is due only if those were reset, but they are completely removed. It's like demanding compensation for the old +30 skills ppl had.
To be honest, it might not sound fair, but it has don't logic to it. Play the game and you'll eventually get the new ones to the same point.
I hope when they do Tyr update (doubt it like wynn ) they change name to several skills and do.. well... almost nothing to them?? XD and reset not refunding.
The point here is this new skill, some are the same crap, even worse than before.....

For sure, next week, we will have some black friday sales related to skill enchantment
irlumir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:45 PM   #54
w1Soi
Remnant Diabolist

w1Soi will become famous soon enoughw1Soi will become famous soon enough

Exciting times for the L2 community.

- Forums will be murdered.
- Classes will be destroyed.

Community is so passive we can't even go all anti-EA on NC.
w1Soi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:53 PM   #55
KissMyKnife
Dark Lord

KissMyKnife is an unknown quantity at this point

this is my happiest day of this year , nothing can ruin it even if my sos go useless, will still smiling
Last day before update, probable last tauti with so fast kill, 1 min, and i pick 1 tauti ring , probable i pick the last tauti ring before update on naia

Have a nice day guys and wish you so happy day like mine now
KissMyKnife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:01 PM   #56
Power
Hungry Spirit

Power is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so disapointed with NcSoft work actually ...

Your work on this major update look like one 15 years old guy made his homework the last 3 days before the deadlines, when his teachers gave him them 3 months ago.

Poor quality, no communication, ZERO anticipation ... You gave us a lot of hope with the previous update. Maybe everything wasn't perfect, but at least you was in communication with us. Answering to our questions, posted preliminary patch note around 1 month before the realease date ..

It's really really disapointing for profesionnal ppl. This work quality is okay for private servers, personnal projects or even amator projects .. But certainly not profesionnal.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:32 PM   #57
Hime
Community Manager

Hime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondLove View Post
Dear Hime,

I wish I could say I am excited for this update, I do see a few good things about it, but I can't be excited since I am a tank.

Best I can tell, the update is removing 12 Tank skills and removing roughly another 9 skills only replacing them with what will probably be +0 un-enchanted skills.

I know I am not the only one who feels nauseous and very upset by this, it might not be such a big deal if most of my skills being deleted or changed are +15 and +17.... -ALOT- of adena over time went into Over enchanting those skills... lots of fails to get to the over enchant they are now, I am assuming the skills that are basically getting a rename along with stat change are going to be reset to +0 and the ones deleted completely will have no compensation. Please tell me I am wrong....

I pray I am wrong.

Hime, please suggest compensation for atleast the renamed skills or retaining the Enchant on them, However with the beating it looks like for us tanks, I think we deserve compensation for the deleted over enchanted skills as well as the renamed ones... This is a huge nerf, I don't think tanks needed a nerf, they needed a boost if anything. Olympiad is really going to blow now especially (hope I am wrong)

Thanks for the Read Hime.

P.S. I think iss's should get compensation as well for any enchants they loose due to changes on skills.
I understand the concern. Details of the skill changes will be clarified in the final patch notes. Neutron is working on them now and they will be in a more readable format sometime later today. Fingers crossed.

It is a re-balance so things will be different. I can't tell you everything will be OK, but all we ask is you read the notes (when available), try it out in game tomorrow, and then let us know your thoughts on what works and what doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neesir View Post
Will enhanced shadow weapons be tradeable this time at red libra?
Unfortunately, not. We can ask if it can be added in the next Red Libra iteration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
I'm so disapointed with NcSoft work actually ...

Your work on this major update look like one 15 years old guy made his homework the last 3 days before the deadlines, when his teachers gave him them 3 months ago.

Poor quality, no communication, ZERO anticipation ... You gave us a lot of hope with the previous update. Maybe everything wasn't perfect, but at least you was in communication with us. Answering to our questions, posted preliminary patch note around 1 month before the realease date ..

It's really really disapointing for profesionnal ppl. This work quality is okay for private servers, personnal projects or even amator projects .. But certainly not profesionnal.
You give too much credit to a 15 year old. But yes, I would agree handling of this update has not been a good reflection on us. I jumped on this project half way through and there were a lot of issues already. The issues continue to compound delaying proper communication and promotion of this update. Of course it should not be like this, and as you mentioned our previous updates weren't like this. The Salvation update is not the standard you should hold us to and we will do better.
Hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:43 PM   #58
araoncro
Tainted Zombie

araoncro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The Salvation update is not the standard you should hold us to and we will do better.
Is there a reason you are forcing an update you are not ready for? Several past updates were not even close to a perfectly executed affair, this one is not even worth mentioning.
araoncro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:56 PM   #59
Hime
Community Manager

Hime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by araoncro View Post
Is there a reason you are forcing an update you are not ready for? Several past updates were not even close to a perfectly executed affair, this one is not even worth mentioning.
Everything we've done for the last two months was planned for tomorrow. Last week, we were ready to announce the date, but we came across last minute files that needed verification. We cleared it up... yesterday thus the short notice announcement.

It's been rough, and I apologize everybody else had to see and ensure that as well.
Hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:03 PM   #60
araoncro
Tainted Zombie

araoncro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Everything we've done for the last two months was planned for tomorrow. Last week, we were ready to announce the date, but we came across last minute files that needed verification. We cleared it up... yesterday thus the short notice announcement.

It's been rough, and I apologize everybody else had to see and ensure that as well.
So the patch notes are being prepared for 2 months?

Also NC Soft Team obviously knew exact date of Salvation launch for at least 2 months and thinks its appropriate to anounce it 2 days in advance, this only reflects on what kind of people are running the show.

Last edited by araoncro; 12-06-2017 at 07:14 PM.
araoncro is offline   Reply With Quote