Lineage II Forums  
Old 12-11-2014, 10:18 AM   #1
CuchitoL2
Goblin Lord

CuchitoL2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Shilen Today

Today the clans and your status.

EQ: go where the sun heats, Without ksk now poke their heads to believe the OP Clan. His greatest ability in pvp are its large membership and bot.

DreamZ: dead
Ksk: dead

CrimsomGuard: people who still believe that will return Melocoton to arm them with jewels and weapons 99 + 12 pvp

US: new breed of boter, have well-developed auto-target, only accepts pvp with low pj
HA and Hazard: only are named by your alliance with US. No influence on the server

Pokedex: Moda that came to an end. They pretend to be something fleeing the pvp

GD: the real clan pvp, the Only clan that has had more than 18 active war. Without order and good luck. Never will a big clan.

ArenaDigital: grew quickly with her bot in Harnak. A desperate act so as not to be more BR to KsK. Although they are no influence on the server.

worth mentioning:

POA: created a good alliance to cast KsK's castles , shame that all his allies betrayed
KoK: The only time you organized your Allianza they did great harm to Ksk, being the only clan capable. Their leader is cowardly not dare to take the castle for fear of Pvp. An eternal aspiring to be great.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:57 PM   #2
PadLa
Grave Predator

PadLa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shilen Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuchitoL2 View Post

CrimsomGuard: people who still believe that will return Melocoton to arm them with jewels and weapons 99 + 12 pvp
Lol no. CG new management is there to be based on our own strength to complete our own features. We dont wait for noone , let alone Melocoton.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:26 PM   #3
CuchitoL2
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by PadLa View Post
Lol no. CG new management is there to be based on our own strength to complete our own features. We dont wait for noone , let alone Melocoton.
I correct it:

CG: Melocoton haters because he never gave 1adena of the jewels that he took, that did not receive even a +6 item, which accounts was baned provide their pj, which was considered "random" and not given ticket exchange server .
Old 12-11-2014, 08:29 PM   #4
WildWeirdo
Heathen Knight

WildWeirdo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hater !!! Delete L2 and Bsoe from the forum you are useless
Too much complaining....not good for this game
Old 12-11-2014, 10:23 PM   #5
CuchitoL2
Goblin Lord

Ulia... ulia...ulia.... if you hurt and rang complaint is that your beloved EQ want to leave your bubble ..... I said it and it became clear .... this is shilien today.
Old 12-13-2014, 07:08 PM   #6
SingingBlade
Elpy

SingingBlade is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh wait. Cuchito. Hmm. Never heard this nick on Shilen. Hmm, you really think to be able to come here, hide your real identity and judge clans in the server? Hahahaha this is getting really funny!
Probably it's the first time i agree with Ulia
Old 12-14-2014, 12:02 PM   #7
s4ndm4n
Tainted Zombie

s4ndm4n is an unknown quantity at this point

More like this:
Old 12-15-2014, 09:48 AM   #8
CuchitoL2
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingingBlade View Post
Oh wait. Cuchito. Hmm. Never heard this nick on Shilen. Hmm, you really think to be able to come here, hide your real identity and judge clans in the server? Hahahaha this is getting really funny!
Probably it's the first time i agree with Ulia
"Cuchito" = short for "Cucho" used to talk about cats. With that information settle for that I am a Summoner, but the clans only show my dual class.

Further, That prevents me talk about clans here ?? I can give you my resume if you want (keeping some insurance).

I have been a member of KoK, DR, HC, thebigblood, Dulo, FLT, today I will not say where I am.
I have had moles in KsK, US, HA, Hazard, Fear, ND, Syndicate, GD, Brandenburg, BoW and most of the clan lvl 9.

I'm not legitimate leveling, but in pvp use my 2 hands.

Now you know something more about me will understand why I keep my real nick in reserve.

In newly last siege was clearly mentioned in my post.

CG: trying to revive the best time of KsK, awaiting the return of the messiah.

EQ: He left to the world and discovered that hands and balls are required to participate in a siege

Ha and hazard: do not exist !!

US: great autotarget, closely resemble the scrip of kinky.

Pokedex: fashion expired.

Two new actors were:

DR: could fend against the other small clans clear in the end counted using CG (Ex Ksk, who were enemies of the Latin alliance)

Divinity: 2 PT GD razed them and their allied clan. Until I get them pokedex and strengthening US.

Still in debt: ArenaDigital, Romanian clan KoK (according to me, the aspiring eternal)

They died in this siege: GD. Latino alliance.

PD: good job africa clan in chronos (ex KsK) they take aden castle.
Old 12-15-2014, 10:26 AM   #9
bStar
Elpy

bStar is an unknown quantity at this point

%WTB Hero Stats prv "Ulia
Old 12-15-2014, 03:54 PM   #10
SingingBlade
Elpy

Hmm ok, so I accept this thing about your "reserved name". Anyway, I didn't understand why did u underline this thing about "playing with hands". I play with hands too, I know there are scripters and there always will be scripters, so no point in crying about this If you think the situation is this, well ok.
P.S. If you have been in FLT, probably we've even been clan mates
Old 12-15-2014, 08:25 PM   #11
Agno ~*
Hungry Spirit

Agno ~* is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I'm not legitimate leveling, but in pvp use my 2 hands.
Give this man an oscar
Old 12-21-2014, 05:54 PM   #12
BlackLord/drsith/
Tainted Zombie

BlackLord/drsith/ is an unknown quantity at this point

shilen today is a more dead than any graveyard

If I attack aden with 5 bot parties I will take it.

this is most funny server in l2 history

any 3rd clan from any other server can come here take all castles all heroes and farm gainak

ppl who still play l2 and shillen server are 1) invested too much real money to stop 2)bots that make money from game 3) complete idiots and nolifers 4) combination of first 3
Old 12-22-2014, 10:58 AM   #13
WildWeirdo
Heathen Knight

Thats right... Any clan from any other server can transfer and farm easy in our little Ghost server
Old 12-28-2014, 06:29 PM   #14
CuchitoL2
Goblin Lord

another siege, another story to tell.

Many clans are being proclaimed as being the only PvP clans are CG and GD, there are no other !!!
EQ: Where is EQ? .... Dying in his bubble. Gets nothing if not begin to do with allys.

ArenaDigital: Confused, disoriented ... could do something important but were humiliated.

Pokedex: One of those believed important and PvP. Only fashion afford to retreat.

US: Nothing !! .. They are nothing ... no topos in other clans fled the pvp in siege.

DR: If anyone attacks you, impossible to measure your strength. Good for them.

GD: They could build an alliance and made their weaknesses. THE openly declared as PvP has given results even when gifting points.

were let down:: kingofkings, PoA, HA, Hazard.

surprised: Dragons are made with strong alliance.
Divinity, one party bot fight alone against 7-9 pt
Old 12-28-2014, 07:03 PM   #15
trooper4ever
Elpy

trooper4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
another siege, another story to tell.

Many clans are being proclaimed as being the only PvP clans are CG and GD, there are no other !!!
EQ: Where is EQ? .... Dying in his bubble. Gets nothing if not begin to do with allys.

ArenaDigital: Confused, disoriented ... could do something important but were humiliated.

Pokedex: One of those believed important and PvP. Only fashion afford to retreat.

US: Nothing !! .. They are nothing ... no topos in other clans fled the pvp in siege.

DR: If anyone attacks you, impossible to measure your strength. Good for them.

GD: They could build an alliance and made their weaknesses. THE openly declared as PvP has given results even when gifting points.

were let down:: kingofkings, PoA, HA, Hazard.

surprised: Dragons are made with strong alliance.
Divinity, one party bot fight alone against 7-9 pt
Your post is like a joke if GD is pvp clan i ll laugh with all my heart....CG(remaining ksk) continue the plan of the old ksk etc...btw US are still alive and in the game....where are you?
Old 12-28-2014, 07:12 PM   #16
SingingBlade
Elpy

Ahhh, Shilen's TG came back. I have time to lose, so I take some minutes to answer your post. CG are the only real pvp clan. Oh don't say, with dark weapons and dark sets what do you want to do? Farm gremlins? Now, I speak about my ally. UsualSuspects? Well they are a big clan, old clan, and since EQ seem to be vanished recently, I would say US is the clan with the longest life on Shilen. Hazard and HellsAngelS, well they are growing, and don't know if you noticed or experienced it, but to make a clan grow, starting from nothing, it's kinda hard recently. Now I speak for my clan, HellsAngelS. You can say everything you want, that we are few, that we are useless, that we are weak. Just remember one thing. I will not give up on this clan, and I will not give up on this game. Now keep judging the rest of the server, probably you are too weak to judge yourself before. Ah, Happy Holydays guys!
Old 12-29-2014, 05:42 AM   #17
WildWeirdo
Heathen Knight

Last 20 min from the siege in Aden castle ! Only 1 yul running there, 10 min trying to kill me with his "lobster" HAahHAHA

GD pvp clan ? 3 dds + 1 tank from GD vs 1 ISS in parnassus...30 sec fight 1 dd down "Nice pvp clan" !!!

Last edited by WildWeirdo; 12-29-2014 at 06:08 AM.
Old 12-29-2014, 06:30 PM   #18
CuchitoL2
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingingBlade View Post
Ahhh, Shilen's TG came back. I have time to lose, so I take some minutes to answer your post. CG are the only real pvp clan. Oh don't say, with dark weapons and dark sets what do you want to do? Farm gremlins? Now, I speak about my ally. UsualSuspects? Well they are a big clan, old clan, and since EQ seem to be vanished recently, I would say US is the clan with the longest life on Shilen. Hazard and HellsAngelS, well they are growing, and don't know if you noticed or experienced it, but to make a clan grow, starting from nothing, it's kinda hard recently. Now I speak for my clan, HellsAngelS. You can say everything you want, that we are few, that we are useless, that we are weak. Just remember one thing. I will not give up on this clan, and I will not give up on this game. Now keep judging the rest of the server, probably you are too weak to judge yourself before. Ah, Happy Holydays guys!
like it or not, GD and GC are the only PvP clans.

CG: if it is not to my liking clan, his technique pvp not legitimate, but in the end is a PvP clan seeking.

GD: can be 2 partys (do not think having more than 2 active) against a lvl 85 healer but you fight hand to the end. Quality? I can name walace, scratos, honny and his new dagger MZA.

Being a PvP clan does not mean being the winner, means to fight it even disadvantaged ... if grace and essence of the game.

US:Could I have been Pro-US but his cheeky of tyr autotarget annoyed me in a siege. His technique of introducing spies to neutralize enemies and activate war clans guys make me see them as a despicable clan.
Old 12-29-2014, 07:58 PM   #19
WildWeirdo
Heathen Knight

Last edited by WildWeirdo; 12-29-2014 at 08:46 PM.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:27 AM   #20
SingingBlade
Elpy

Lol, I don't know which siege did you watch, but i can just tell you that GD is not the only clan who fought, be sure of this

Tags
clan, war