Lineage II Forums  
Old 08-04-2017, 01:09 PM   #61
guerreiro73
Goblin Lord

guerreiro73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Max doesn't cheat

Man reading all those posts and is so funny, you guys definitely need to go out more. I'm not with MAX nor against it but that max.camp is not more than an internal tool they used to feed each other in Olympiad, to break the EULA it needs to do modifications to its root directory files or in somewhat interact with those files.

my 2 cents.
guerreiro73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 04:26 AM   #62
Power
Hungry Spirit

Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Max doesn't cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro73 View Post
Man reading all those posts and is so funny, you guys definitely need to go out more. I'm not with MAX nor against it but that max.camp is not more than an internal tool they used to avoid fight each others in Olympiad, to break the EULA it needs to do modifications to its root directory files or in somewhat interact with those files.

my 2 cents.
Fixed
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 04:10 PM   #63
Stinge12
Elpy

Stinge12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone!

I know I'm late to the party on this, but I've been away dealing with personal matters.

I created this Web application. The application is used to help organize our clans Olympiad protocol. As you all know, Max is very structured when it comes to competitive events in L2 and Olympiad is one of them.

Here is the general workflow to demonstrate its use:

Once inside the application, you can chat with other users logged in and register (add yourself) to the visualized queue. Registering to the queue requires each individual to "click" the Register button.

In Lineage 2, the user waits until its his turn to Sign. At this point, the user clicks the "Sign" button in the app; moving them between queues, from registered to signed. Finally, back in Lineage 2, when the user has a count, they go back to the web application and click "Count". *Music alerts next player to sign*

TADA!! No magic here people.

Requires immediate action

Now there is something very wrong with this thread and that pertains to sharing of direct customer PII. This violates both the EULA for players and GDPR for NcSoft. It would be in everyone's best interest to remove my name and any other personal PII found in this thread.
Stinge12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:11 PM   #64
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry I don't understand, you make app who read game data and give you signal when who log in oly or etc? You sign in game oly with click in app ?
ShakaZuluPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 04:00 AM   #65
Power
Hungry Spirit

Power is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP View Post
Sorry I don't understand, you make app who read game data and give you signal when who log in oly or etc? You sign in game oly with click in app ?
No, there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO link to in game data.
The PLAYER register INGAME, then, going to WEBSITE, to click HIMSELF on signed button.

When the PLAYER get count INGAME, his going to WEBSITE, to click HIMSELF on count button.

Etc .. Etc .. Etc .. It's only a tool that orginize MAX members to register in oly, without fighting between them. That's why it is not a 3rd software as bot sofware. It's only a tool. OUT of any game connexion.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 10:46 AM   #66
guerreiro73
Goblin Lord

guerreiro73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP View Post
Is it really hard to understand? your brain is not capable to process something so easily explained or do they need to explain it to you like to a 5 year old?

So funny...
guerreiro73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 03:54 AM   #67
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Mullmar is an unknown quantity at this point

I still see a lot of people here and I'm wondering how could the world has so many millionaire people.
How much to build a decent char these days? 25k us bux?
What bank you guys robbed?
Mullmar is offline   Reply With Quote