Lineage II Forums  
Old 09-04-2017, 08:50 PM   #21
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MAX clan It allows SCAMERS PPL??

Bad MAX, they not accept Shalam in clan, lets make petition to Happy to he inv him in clan

ShakaZuluPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 03:42 AM   #22
Fugazee
Elpy

Fugazee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AinursLord View Post
When ppl is clueless xd. good example.
Well nobody will be mad now, since it was MAX for third time who broken deals (i heard Muru come to my CP ts3 to complain we took his raids last week, well just one CP member maybe we all go help him , you Muru LOST ALL THE RIGHT WITH ME INCLUDING TS3 TALK, DEALS ARE BROKEN END OF STORY)
Ask your leaders about shedules (the real ones not those they tell you when u are just a common member or very stupid to be able to get the right info) of farm spots and deals with external "non wish to be your enemy again Cps". And yes i know much more than i let you know i know, and also i spread fake info to test the info i got is true or fake, i use to have ears and eyes everywhere. Dont swim in my sea.
They should write about you in medical books, perfect example of brain damage.
Fugazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 01:21 AM   #23
igagi
Elpy

igagi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
Son let me tell you one thing we don't play this game to farm anymore like you do nor to just get more gears and what not the only thing that keeps me from totally leaving this server is the belief that there's still some PvP left in this servers. And don't humiliate yourself with the lack of knowledge you have and you're just fabricating information lmao a month after making RS we took Aden from DH took most of their heroes took away dragons from them and win every mass pvp until they started avoiding us in mass pvp or even in 7v7 since according to dudot we don't do mass pvp or 7v7 we only do ganks. Not only that after consistently losing the pvp in dragons they decided to just port in dead in dragons and totally avoid pvp. So we let them take rune castle but nothing changed. Even if we gank them they will just do PR and hide in their clan halls. The only PvP we get is 2hrs every 2 weeks for you probably its fine since you're a carebear but not for me. But what pushes us more to leave is when dudot started to do dirty tricks and scam our gears so ye. Never said I'm the best player in this game there are tons of korean players that are way better than me but I'm definitely the best player your cp has ever had and it's not even close lmao remember I'm the only guy who switched multiple classes in that cp from healer to dd to tank to iss to tank again time and time again I've proved that I'm better than whoever is naturally playing in that class in that cp can't say the same to you though since after watching that mass pvp you made against Nova I would say you're a bit better than failcon but your targeting is terrible your APM is way too slow and you don't use your defensive skills at the right time you just throw it just for the sake of using it lmao..... overall your gears might have improved after this 2 years but your gameplay is still the same mediocre one which is pretty sad
for all the Topics in this fórum, he always starts talking about how he won DH, my friend, everyone knows it was not like that, u are just a clown who spend 90% of his time in l2 shouting trying to make some dramas, u are just a troll guy, who dont win anything in Naia.

-Castle? the only way and the only time they could take Aden was with a Ninja cast. Aden under his power was broken every siegue (even when only 2-3 cps from DH rush his castle, the others was in Rune and others castles), they could never be close to taking Rune (even when RS had more numbers)

-Gainak? was the next objective that u said u going to take after the castle, I think I do not need to say that it was a complete Fail. The only dark stones that u farm was Dark stones from kartia 95 reward.

-Dragons? Yes, RS won some dragons, when had a lot more numbers than DH and was on RS Prime Time. When DH decided to teleport dead, RS sent a massive request to the GMs, leaving the new rule “at least 30 characters to be alive to can enter in the instance” (seems that the solution is send a mass petition, dont forget that RS just make a mass report to russian players to try get ban over that chars)
The result? DH fought the dragons with the few people who had and won them. (there are several videos about 3 incomplete Partys of DH, farming 4+ partys from RS in antharas and lindvior. What was the only solution? RS was calling his pet clan Imperlot + RoninsfromPS and they entered in the instance when DH was Farming RS

the few dragons that RS won did not distribute correctly the Drop and people started to get out of RS (mysteriously when Aizen (XXVVI) made transfer to Chronos, started selling Dragon Claws and other types of Dragons Drop) Conclusion ? RS start losing people continuously (numbers start getting equal as DH) and also RS star losing the only plus that they had (All the time that RS down war against DH on the previous months, in which the mains RS DDs could raise to 105 level) DH start smashing again RS in PVP, and DH start having free time for pve and fishing. DH began to obtain level 105 and the main DDs of RS did not leave the zones of peace anymore.
the YouTube channel of Aizen, step of having videos of PVP, to have videos about “how to farm kama 99”
Aizen, our political friend, 100% propaganda day and night, before his clan died in a 100% decided to go to Chronos with his CP, making a postulation to NOVA (Everyone knows that they did not accept them), his CP get disarmed and the few members that stay, just join in MS
Aizen arrived from Naia without the hero, even in Chronos still happening (including with Gear borrowed).
Tempy won the hero (gz to him)

now Aizen has a certain participation in the PVPs of Diego.
In which it demonstrates the quality of tank that is, running 10 minutes of the 13 that lasts the PVP without using 1 single skill on the enemy and dying more than the DDs and Supports together like the TOP TANK THAT HE IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIG1iWIdQ9o&t=27s

Its so sad that a exellent healer like Diego, start to decrease the quality of their PVPs, cuz ppl like THE BEST PLAYER OF NCWEST, AIZEN.

last conclusion: clown in Naia, Freya, Naia again and now in Chronos, but KEEP THE PERMA TRASHTALK DEAR <3
igagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:35 AM   #24
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by igagi View Post
for all the Topics in this fórum, he always starts talking about how he won DH, my friend, everyone knows it was not like that, u are just a clown who spend 90% of his time in l2 shouting trying to make some dramas, u are just a troll guy, who dont win anything in Naia.

-Castle? the only way and the only time they could take Aden was with a Ninja cast. Aden under his power was broken every siegue (even when only 2-3 cps from DH rush his castle, the others was in Rune and others castles), they could never be close to taking Rune (even when RS had more numbers)

-Gainak? was the next objective that u said u going to take after the castle, I think I do not need to say that it was a complete Fail. The only dark stones that u farm was Dark stones from kartia 95 reward.

-Dragons? Yes, RS won some dragons, when had a lot more numbers than DH and was on RS Prime Time. When DH decided to teleport dead, RS sent a massive request to the GMs, leaving the new rule “at least 30 characters to be alive to can enter in the instance” (seems that the solution is send a mass petition, dont forget that RS just make a mass report to russian players to try get ban over that chars)
The result? DH fought the dragons with the few people who had and won them. (there are several videos about 3 incomplete Partys of DH, farming 4+ partys from RS in antharas and lindvior. What was the only solution? RS was calling his pet clan Imperlot + RoninsfromPS and they entered in the instance when DH was Farming RS

the few dragons that RS won did not distribute correctly the Drop and people started to get out of RS (mysteriously when Aizen (XXVVI) made transfer to Chronos, started selling Dragon Claws and other types of Dragons Drop) Conclusion ? RS start losing people continuously (numbers start getting equal as DH) and also RS star losing the only plus that they had (All the time that RS down war against DH on the previous months, in which the mains RS DDs could raise to 105 level) DH start smashing again RS in PVP, and DH start having free time for pve and fishing. DH began to obtain level 105 and the main DDs of RS did not leave the zones of peace anymore.
the YouTube channel of Aizen, step of having videos of PVP, to have videos about “how to farm kama 99”
Aizen, our political friend, 100% propaganda day and night, before his clan died in a 100% decided to go to Chronos with his CP, making a postulation to NOVA (Everyone knows that they did not accept them), his CP get disarmed and the few members that stay, just join in MS
Aizen arrived from Naia without the hero, even in Chronos still happening (including with Gear borrowed).
Tempy won the hero (gz to him)

now Aizen has a certain participation in the PVPs of Diego.
In which it demonstrates the quality of tank that is, running 10 minutes of the 13 that lasts the PVP without using 1 single skill on the enemy and dying more than the DDs and Supports together like the TOP TANK THAT HE IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIG1iWIdQ9o&t=27s

Its so sad that a exellent healer like Diego, start to decrease the quality of their PVPs, cuz ppl like THE BEST PLAYER OF NCWEST, AIZEN.

last conclusion: clown in Naia, Freya, Naia again and now in Chronos, but KEEP THE PERMA TRASHTALK DEAR <3
lmao the hate is real on this post
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:46 AM   #25
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point

Aizen is one of the best tanks and pvp player in general on Chronos.. Who are you again?

Leave your dead server naia/freya and come fight us..
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:35 PM   #26
Aranel
Thunder Wyrm

Aranel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
Aizen is one of the best tanks and pvp player in general on Chronos.. Who are you again?

Leave your dead server naia/freya and come fight us..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njiAlopzFYU
Aranel is offline   Reply With Quote