queen ant soul
ring of creation
valakas normal
orfel soul
antharas normal

+15 STR
ruby lvl 2

abundance hunter
and i will buy this week a longing talisman...

my dmg in kamaloka is approximately 1.2k with critical.. that **** is normal?

what i need do?

I want to improve my char, but I'm afraid to invest and in the end continue a dung
Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 06:47 PM   #2
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dmg of wynn spectral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatake View Post
hey guys, i need u help

I am wynn spectral lvl 100 with set r99 just +3 normal
enchanced retribut 300+ AUG 6% PVE
pve belt +6%
instina shirt

queen ant soul
ring of creation
valakas normal
orfel soul
antharas normal

+15 STR
ruby lvl 2

abundance hunter

what i need do?

I want to improve my char, but I'm afraid to invest and in the end continue a dung
Level could be an issue here. Your gear doesn't look terrible but you are missing some basic things. Ruby 3 would help a little, Opal 3+. Weapon doesn't look terrible but definitely room for improvement there. One of the main things about Wynns is that gear does not stack well later on in the game. In the begining of the game you don't need much gear to hit harder than most DD's, by the end you need WAY more just to do 1/2 the damage, its unfortunate. I have a 100 Wynn that uses the gear from my main and I would consider it mostly "stacked". +10 armor, +12 pve weapon, so on and so forth, and even I am appalled by the damage output compared to a level 100 anything. Hopefully NCSoft does something about it eventually.
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:03 PM   #3
Lulubel21
Elpy

Lulubel21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lots of things to be improved there.

Here is a fair dmg for k99:

https://imgur.com/a/jy4DN
Lulubel21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:19 PM   #4
Hatake
Elpy

Hatake is an unknown quantity at this point

Sphryx you are a monster *. *

I know there is a lot to improve ... but even with this equipment and my damage does not exceed 1.2k, it is very discouraging

I'm trying to get better items like opal and ruby lvl 3 (at least), I even spent 12k ncoin this week to see if I could, but I did not go through level 2 in ruby (using a lot of luck) and only took a box opal ...

is there any probability that the character is buggy?
Old 11-27-2017, 07:31 PM   #5
Lulubel21
Elpy

Quote:
Sphryx you are a monster *. *

I know there is a lot to improve ... but even with this equipment and my damage does not exceed 1.2k, it is very discouraging

I'm trying to get better items like opal and ruby lvl 3 (at least), I even spent 12k ncoin this week to see if I could, but I did not go through level 2 in ruby (using a lot of luck) and only took a box opal ...

is there any probability that the character is buggy?
I don't think so.
But for summoners to do a lot of dmg, they certainly need a lot of gear.

They can outdmg basically every class in pve, but it needs to be really stacked to do so. xD

Summing up: they are cheap at lower lvls, but pricey at higher levels.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:57 PM   #6
cmquake
Goblin Lord

cmquake is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulubel21 View Post
This is the unfortunate truth. Strong Wynns are very expensive to make and require some "gimmics" to hit hard (SOS, transforms, GOG/AL cat buff etc). But I've bitten the bullet since I don't really like playing other DD classes..
cmquake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 02:52 AM   #7
Quenia
Elpy

Quenia is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
hey guys, i need u help

I am wynn spectral lvl 100 with set r99 just +3 normal
enchanced retribut 300+ AUG 6% PVE
pve belt +6%
instina shirt

queen ant soul
ring of creation
valakas normal
orfel soul
antharas normal

+15 STR
ruby lvl 2

abundance hunter

what i need do?

A fairly cheap and effective way to increase your dmg is by using paagrio's. It boosts pets' element atk which was greatly nerfed in GC.
FYI pve belt and augment affects only the master not pets (at least for now) .

From my experience there are 4 main things that have huge effect on wynn (pve wise) :
PVE WEAPON (which u got, pve is still better imho but shadow very decent)
Ruby (2,3,4,5)
Giant's Critical Dmg augment (huge boost)
Buff from+7++ pve cloak {2min}

The general strategy is to increase ur p. Atk, attribute attack values as high as u can and get as many extra buffs that transfer to pets (abu, savage, hurricane shacle lv2,etc).
SoS is also a great addition if u have np boxing and plan to solo instances (i have to warn u though it will get removed in the next 8-12 months or less).

If u need any advice would be glad to help!

Quote:
They can outdmg basically every class in pve, but it needs to be really stacked to do so. xD
Glad some1 told it out loud!
Quenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 05:07 PM   #8
Hatake
Elpy

Hatake is an unknown quantity at this point

ty for your comments, I will try to improve and invest even more ...

without losing hope
Old 12-04-2017, 08:31 AM   #9
Sintwix
Elpy

Sintwix is an unknown quantity at this point

With same jewels +8 bles set +12pve retri,pve belt and 3ruby wynn elemental 102 lvl under teansform sos and br make 25-72k dmgbl on last boss in nm.
Aditionaly i have abu tali lvl1 and elementl shirt. But main damage can be done in skils +sos+transform. When last time maked nm with friends (active wc 102lvl and sos) it tuck some 8 mins
Sintwix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:52 AM   #10
Power
Hungry Spirit

Power is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I don't think so.
But for summoners to do a lot of dmg, they certainly need a lot of gear.

I would say, with all needed support (sos, br, pom, cripling dance, gog buff) at same gear and lvl => Sumonner > Evicerator > Titan.

But if you compare everything .. Titan > Evicerator > Sumonner. Because the Titan is way more tanky than an evicerator and a sumonner. A sumonner, without pets, do 0 damages, and in some transformations is almost 1 shot from RB's. An Evicerator without his SM, is verry weak, and his auto attack damages are inferior than a Titan. A Titan without attack skills up, can still use his tanky buff, and is vampiric is verry important for him, that let him take again more damage.

So vs a RB's with enough damages to kill it fast, i think that a Sumonner will kill it faster than an Evicerator and faster than a Titan.
BUT vs a RB's, without enough damages to kill it fast, a Titan will survive longer than an Evicerator, and way more than a Sumonner.

Both situations only with self skills.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:11 AM   #11
Lulubel21
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
I would say, with all needed support (sos, br, pom, cripling dance, gog buff) at same gear and lvl => Sumonner > Evicerator > Titan.

But if you compare everything .. Titan > Evicerator > Sumonner. Because the Titan is way more tanky than an evicerator and a sumonner. A sumonner, without pets, do 0 damages, and in some transformations is almost 1 shot from RB's. An Evicerator without his SM, is verry weak, and his auto attack damages are inferior than a Titan. A Titan without attack skills up, can still use his tanky buff, and is vampiric is verry important for him, that let him take again more damage.

So vs a RB's with enough damages to kill it fast, i think that a Sumonner will kill it faster than an Evicerator and faster than a Titan.
BUT vs a RB's, without enough damages to kill it fast, a Titan will survive longer than an Evicerator, and way more than a Sumonner.

Both situations only with self skills.
Summoners are squishy when Full DPS.

I agree that titans have a better survivability than summoners. But vs bosses I dont think it's necessary... almost every boss can be done under 30 seconds.

But, yeah, if u dont get enough items, u shouldn't go full DPS, otherwise u will die easily if u're playing a summoner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sintwix View Post
With same jewels +8 bles set +12pve retri,pve belt and 3ruby wynn elemental 102 lvl under teansform sos and br make 25-72k dmgbl on last boss in nm.
Aditionaly i have abu tali lvl1 and elementl shirt. But main damage can be done in skils +sos+transform. When last time maked nm with friends (active wc 102lvl and sos) it tuck some 8 mins
Weird... I don't have much more items than u, but I used to do like 300 to 500k on last boss.