Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Salvation Update Discussions

Login


Salvation Update Discussions Discuss and share information regarding the upcoming update, Salvation.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2017, 04:14 PM   #41
Power
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 120
Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosavision View Post
jajajaja Cry more, and yes this change is good.
What crying ?

I'm not farming any RB's, but i'm doing my business with AH prices.

This randomize of RB's is something that happenned because of stupid ppl like you. Crying to get RB's, but are not ready to wakeup at 2 AM to kill them, and when they find out that one RB is up, coming with party of Archers / Feoh .. Yeah cry more coz you are too stupid to kill a RB and make a proper PvE party ...
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:21 PM   #42
Sosavision
Tainted Zombie
 
Sosavision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 76
Sosavision is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
What crying ?

I'm not farming any RB's, but i'm doing my business with AH prices.

This randomize of RB's is something that happenned because of stupid ppl like you. Crying to get RB's, but are not ready to wakeup at 2 AM to kill them, and when they find out that one RB is up, coming with party of Archers / Feoh .. Yeah cry more coz you are too stupid to kill a RB and make a proper PvE party ...
lol with that answer you are QQing, i do at least kamaloka alone with healer iss jajajaj. adios sopenco.
Sosavision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 10:31 AM   #43
runiasty
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 95
runiasty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
What crying ?

I'm not farming any RB's, but i'm doing my business with AH prices.

This randomize of RB's is something that happenned because of stupid ppl like you. Crying to get RB's, but are not ready to wakeup at 2 AM to kill them, and when they find out that one RB is up, coming with party of Archers / Feoh .. Yeah cry more coz you are too stupid to kill a RB and make a proper PvE party ...
pain in a.ss detected, probably rb farmer either
runiasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:29 AM   #44
Power
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 120
Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by runiasty View Post
pain in a.ss detected, probably rb farmer either
Seem's you don't know how to read ... Maybe you should learn ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperboost View Post
What crying ?

I'm not farming any RB's, but i'm doing my business with AH prices.

This randomize of RB's is something that happenned because of stupid ppl like you. Crying to get RB's, but are not ready to wakeup at 2 AM to kill them, and when they find out that one RB is up, coming with party of Archers / Feoh .. Yeah cry more coz you are too stupid to kill a RB and make a proper PvE party ...
But yes, i have pain in the *** ... Because all thoses ****ing casual players are crying over and over to get more easy thing to farm, when this is an hardcore korean farming game ... All new MMO's are specially dedicated to casual players, this is the last hardcore MMO game, and it turn into casual one ... That's make me sad, and mad ..
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:28 AM   #45
SuipiChan
Elpy
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 16
SuipiChan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

well even with barrier only top clans can farm them and they ks and blah blah blah and the became rich... The results of this is all LOW players gonna leave!!! I have an idea why you dont make all those Raid Bosses and instances so can ALL people farm them???? really is good to see barrier but these dont help the low people!!! As all we know all the raid bosses control by one or two party top clans and even you be there they pk you or ks your raid and thats have of result all people just do instaces or even quit
SuipiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:56 AM   #46
Power
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 120
Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuipiChan View Post
well even with barrier only top clans can farm them and they ks and blah blah blah and the became rich... The results of this is all LOW players gonna leave!!! I have an idea why you dont make all those Raid Bosses and instances so can ALL people farm them???? really is good to see barrier but these dont help the low people!!! As all we know all the raid bosses control by one or two party top clans and even you be there they pk you or ks your raid and thats have of result all people just do instaces or even quit
So if i understand, on a PvP game .. you are afraid / don't want to PvP ... Kill PK ppl ... And fight for a spot / RB / World Boss ... But you want their bonus / drops as well ? ... Why ? If you don't fight/work for it, why would you get anything from it ?
It's not a casual game ... If you don't want to get out your fingers from your butt, go play to a moba / terra or other casual mmo
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:52 AM   #47
S3shat
Elpy
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 18
S3shat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
So if i understand, on a PvP game .. you are afraid / don't want to PvP ... Kill PK ppl ... And fight for a spot / RB / World Boss ... But you want their bonus / drops as well ? ... Why ? If you don't fight/work for it, why would you get anything from it ?
It's not a casual game ... If you don't want to get out your fingers from your butt, go play to a moba / terra or other casual mmo
Where is the competition when a single stacked player can wipe 2 party of non stacked players easily? there is too much difference in items to be able to do something for casual players, items that can't be obtained by playing game
S3shat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:00 AM   #48
Power
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 120
Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3shat View Post
Where is the competition when a single stacked player can wipe 2 party of non stacked players easily? there is too much difference in items to be able to do something for casual players, items that can't be obtained by playing game
Because you really think that ppl that farming RB's came to kill them on PvP mood ?

You (aka randoms/casuals players) are the only one to come with non optimized PvE party. They don't come with Archer / Feoh / Saya Seer to kill rb's. Usually came with Titans / Sumonners / Evicerators, with full PVE items.

So you could kill them way more easier, especially if they have sos up, coz their healer couldn't heal them correctly.

Saying "they come full stacked PvP toons" is not a solution. You cannot outdamage them in PvE ? Then come with 14 ppl to get the looting privilege. They are 14 ? Then come with 15 in CC !
There is thousand of smart way to get them. But you are too lazy for that. So you only complaining, and now we got this shield and randomizer spawn ... That's will faked up any chance for non top clan to kill them.

Be happy guys, your complain faked up all of us.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:36 AM   #49
S3shat
Elpy
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 18
S3shat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
Because you really think that ppl that farming RB's came to kill them on PvP mood ?

You (aka randoms/casuals players) are the only one to come with non optimized PvE party. They don't come with Archer / Feoh / Saya Seer to kill rb's. Usually came with Titans / Sumonners / Evicerators, with full PVE items.

So you could kill them way more easier, especially if they have sos up, coz their healer couldn't heal them correctly.

Saying "they come full stacked PvP toons" is not a solution. You cannot outdamage them in PvE ? Then come with 14 ppl to get the looting privilege. They are 14 ? Then come with 15 in CC !
There is thousand of smart way to get them. But you are too lazy for that. So you only complaining, and now we got this shield and randomizer spawn ... That's will faked up any chance for non top clan to kill them.

Be happy guys, your complain faked up all of us.
I saw this scenario too many times to count belive me or not, coming and pk everyone and then kill raids fast, i'm sorry your ideas are not working so well, time is also what make CC's to fail(time to find ppl for raid, classes suited for that job and so on) meanwhile stacked cp is coming and if there is any competition there they pk ppl to make them quit and start doing RB fast. I don't want to start an argue with you or anyone else is just what i saw many times.
S3shat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:14 AM   #50
hlasnieves1
Elpy
 
hlasnieves1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 17
hlasnieves1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutron View Post
Hello,

For some time now, raid bosses have been hoarded by a small number of players making it extremely difficult for anyone else to participate in this content or gain any rewards and gear upgrades.

In Salvation - First Chapter field raids will be changed to help address this.

1.) The re-spawn time on field raid bosses will be randomized much more so that predicting the spawn will be more difficult.

2.) Lv. 100+ Field raid bosses will now have a shield that requires a minimum number of hits to break through or the raid will fail. These raid bosses will be much more difficult to kill with small groups.

With these changes, certain class and item builds designed to farm this content may no longer be viable the same as it was before.

We also recognize that some players may have come to depend on the income generated by this and may be negatively impacted by the changes, once the update is released.

As we have learned from recent changes, giving a short amount of warning time can lead to a lot of frustration. Going forward we want to make sure aqueduct warning is provided when changes happen that could drastically change the way the game works.

We hope that you will understand these kinds of changes are intended to improve the overall game experience for all players. Please let us know your feedback on these changes once they are live and if there are still issues with the re-spawn timers or issues with raid boss farmers.

Thank You
the only way that everyone has the opportunity to kill these raid bosses, would be to become instances like kamaloca, you may die in the attempt to achieve your intention, but these people will use 3d party programs to know when to attack, and will continue to monopolize the matter
hlasnieves1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:15 AM   #51
Power
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 120
Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3shat View Post
I saw this scenario too many times to count belive me or not, coming and pk everyone and then kill raids fast, i'm sorry your ideas are not working so well, time is also what make CC's to fail(time to find ppl for raid, classes suited for that job and so on) meanwhile stacked cp is coming and if there is any competition there they pk ppl to make them quit and start doing RB fast. I don't want to start an argue with you or anyone else is just what i saw many times.
That's because you are not prepared for that, why are you waiting the RB spawn to make a party and looking for ppl ?

You KNOW that the respawn time is 22h straight. The RB's got killed at 22:03 ? Then tomorrow he will spawn exactly at 20:03. Simple. Wait on spot will all ppl already ready to kill it at least 10 minutes before the spawn time !

Thoses guys that killing RB's, delay sometimes the RB's. Because of the 22H spawn time they got Gainak / Lilith / Anakim / Dragon / Turakan / Isabella / Mimir / 4 Orcs up in same time. So they delay .. 10/20/30 min, sometimes 1h !

And if you try, on each RB's spawn, you will probably fail sometimes, but you will also sometimes kill one or two. And don't give up. That was the only way to get them ...

You got PK ? And then ? come with a box healer, rez your party healer, and start again, they cannot pk 30 ppl permanently. That's all, if you give up, that's YOUR fault, not them. Don't expect to get anything without a fight, without working hard on it.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:20 AM   #52
Power
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 120
Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlasnieves1 View Post
the only way that everyone has the opportunity to kill these raid bosses, would be to become instances like kamaloca, you may die in the attempt to achieve your intention, but these people will use 3d party programs to know when to attack, and will continue to monopolize the matter
Casual players, go away. You wanna feel all the game content without giving any effort for that ? Go play Terra. That's for you. Don't play on a korean farming game aka hard core mmo.

You don't wanna invest your time on it, so why should we change the game to suit you ?


And what the point with the 3rd party programs ? If the shield is not destroyed in 15s, his HP refill at the maximum ... If they wait until the last hit, ppl that made the most damages will get the drops ... So what the point of "know when to attack" ?
3rd party programs, 3rd party programs, you all have only this word in your mouth when you get killed, and they killing the RB's ... But you should know that there is not only 1 guy that killing RB's. There is 1 or 2 CP's (Aka 7 to 14 active ppl). This mean 14 to 28 and probably 32 toons running around the RB's following them. Full of sos / br / pom / cripling dance / dagger / healer ... This mean they using 3rd party programs because they are organized for that ?
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:31 AM   #53
BlueBerry
Elpy
 
BlueBerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 2
BlueBerry is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

[QUOTE=Power;3576142]Casual players, go away. You wanna feel all the game content without giving any effort for that ? Go play Terra. That's for you. Don't play on a korean farming game aka hard core mmo.

You don't wanna invest your time on it, so why should we change the game to suit you ?

>A simple answer NCsoft can make these Raid bosses go into Dungeons- so everyone can have access to them Farmers , Bots, Casual players its not that hard to do to just be fair to all players. Increase drops , so we can all gear up , increase Xp , SP so we can all level up.
BlueBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:56 PM   #54
Power
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 120
Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBerry View Post
>A simple answer NCsoft can make these Raid bosses go into Dungeons- so everyone can have access to them Farmers , Bots, Casual players its not that hard to do to just be fair to all players. Increase drops , so we can all gear up , increase Xp , SP so we can all level up.
NO and again NO !

That you don't understand is if you doing all field RB's as instance, it's that NO MORE DROPS AND XP !!!

You know why ? Because actually 1 RB can give .. 1 packs, few enchant armor, few dyes, few augment stones. ONE TIME per day.
So you really think that NcSoft will let that rates on instance ? Where they can be killed by 1k different ppl ? This mean 1 packs, few enchant armor, few dyes, few augment stones 1000 TIMES per day !!

They nerfed fishing rates because ppl was making too much adena with it, and you really want that they nerfs all RB's drops (that are not really amasing) ? Because casual players that don't want to invest time and effort want to have access to this content ?

You want to lvl up ? Increase XP / SP ? Are you ready to make a party, and farm 8h straight to make 2-3% ?
If your answer is "no i have familly, better things to do irl than staying 8h in game", then don't come break our ballz here. Casual go away. That's an hard core grinding game. Not Terra !
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 AM.