Default 6vs28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gihvQO5cWd8 enjoy
Zweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 04:47 AM   #2
zem1
Hungry Spirit

zem1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 6vs28

Now max started posting videos of killing lvl99 chars in TW sets ??
Sad sad sad
zem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 05:15 AM   #3
iHyperlite
Hungry Spirit

iHyperlite is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont see why this is cool to post about. Your party is an average lvl of 104/105 and you are boasting about killing ppl who are barely 101. This isn't even talking about the gear difference, as the highest crit you took the entire fight was 21k. If you can't win 7v28 in that situation you fail at this game.

Post a video of 7v7 with an equal lvl/gear nova group on dim siege and that would be worth watching.
iHyperlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 05:27 AM   #4
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Terrible healer video... How can you know when to do mass purge or do single cleanse when you don't even see the debuffs of your party members.... learn the basics first of playing healer before posting PvP videos as healer... and learn to use single cleanse...
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 05:44 AM   #5
Zweety
Elpy

Zweety is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHyperlite View Post
I dont see why this is cool to post about. Your party is an average lvl of 104/105 and you are boasting about killing ppl who are barely 101. This isn't even talking about the gear difference, as the highest crit you took the entire fight was 21k. If you can't win 7v28 in that situation you fail at this game.

Post a video of 7v7 with an equal lvl/gear nova group on dim siege and that would be worth watching.
well usualsuspects, hellsangels and ace they have some very good geared players 101+ and i'm level 101 also, i don't record too much so i only upload what i have and i do not have to prove anything all people know that my cp can wipe the whole server, anyways maybe soon i'll record somethin in dimensional

Last edited by Zweety; 05-15-2017 at 06:10 AM.
Old 05-15-2017, 05:49 AM   #6
Zweety
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
Terrible healer video... How can you know when to do mass purge or do single cleanse when you don't even see the debuffs of your party members.... learn the basics first of playing healer before posting PvP videos as healer... and learn to use single cleanse...
i always play with the debuffs list of my party members but yesterday in that moment i might turn it off accidentally so don't worry about that i know how to play as healer

Last edited by Zweety; 05-15-2017 at 06:09 AM.
Old 05-15-2017, 05:53 AM   #7
Taranka
Tainted Zombie

Taranka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zem1 View Post
Sad sad sad
why ppl in TW sets have came to siege? what they hoped to meet at gate of castle?

it's really funny:

first ppl cry about absent pvp on server -> when they get war with some clan (special with MAX), they start cry "AAAAAA we are so PvE, AAAAA we dont want war!!!". and war is stopped -> then they come to siege, becuase they want castle (yeap, lol).

but it's imposible to be PvE and have castle! or PvE or castle ( except you are box clan )
Taranka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 06:08 AM   #8
Zweety
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zem1 View Post
Sad sad sad
hmm isn't my fault if in 2 hours of siege they were the only ones with balls to try giran and that's cuz they enjoy the game playing siege, not like SteelDragon and others randoms clan that prefers to do dailys instead of play the sieges, or people like u that prefer to write trash in forums instead of enjoy the game
Old 05-15-2017, 08:25 AM   #9
Ahura
Elpy

Ahura is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweety View Post
hmm isn't my fault if in 2 hours of siege they were the only ones with balls to try giran and that's cuz they enjoy the game playing siege, not like SteelDragon and others randoms clan that prefers to do dailys instead of play the sieges, or people like u that prefer to write trash in forums instead of enjoy the game
I saw this siege for a while and a clan called Evolution smoked that party in seconds. Did you record that?
Ahura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:50 AM   #10
Luczin
Imperial Warlord

Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

You think that's bad, last siege KG clan lead by visacard/fooz were doing 101/103 raids during siege.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 10:43 AM   #11
iHyperlite
Hungry Spirit

Quote:

max has recruited any cp that even remotely poses a proper fight 7v7. you all have yourselves to blame for lack of pvp.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:51 AM   #12
AngelPrime
Dark Lord

AngelPrime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
max has recruited any cp that even remotely poses a proper fight 7v7. you all have yourselves to blame for lack of pvp.
Can tell me how many cps Max recruite AFTER MERGE ?
AngelPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 11:39 AM   #13
iHyperlite
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelPrime View Post
Can tell me how many cps Max recruite AFTER MERGE ?
ive been on this server since Jan 2017, but seeing where all the top groups are and knowing that stinge12 used to not be max but is now, its not hard to see what was done when you look at siege activity and hero status.

there are a few anti-max ppl (LaPuma, etc) but no real clans with 3 or 4 103+ cp's that actively fights. when you guys get pvp, you instantly port in additional ppl to outnumber and drop whoever it is fighting you.

nova did the same stuff, which was why i quit them 3 years ago. by all means, keep complaining about no pvp. a server merge may fix that for you. but when the majority of anything resembling competition for you is already in your clan, you only have yourselves to look at on why that is the way it is.
Old 05-15-2017, 12:30 PM   #14
AngelPrime
Dark Lord

AngelPrime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
ive been on this server since Jan 2017, but seeing where all the top groups are and knowing that stinge12 used to not be max but is now, its not hard to see what was done when you look at siege activity and hero status.

there are a few anti-max ppl (LaPuma, etc) but no real clans with 3 or 4 103+ cp's that actively fights. when you guys get pvp, you instantly port in additional ppl to outnumber and drop whoever it is fighting you.

nova did the same stuff, which was why i quit them 3 years ago. by all means, keep complaining about no pvp. a server merge may fix that for you. but when the majority of anything resembling competition for you is already in your clan, you only have yourselves to look at on why that is the way it is.
So u not even know if MAX recruit cps but u just say it ..... Stinger or whatever is he name is only 1 people not cp if i am not wrong , also noone can complain if max recruit like 10 people AFTER merged . Maybe u need think what the others clans do ..... Where is Hazzard sd stronghold deception pokedex some cps from old eq ...... They fight each others and not make 1 strong side .... I am wrong or i have right ? And dont tell me in all this clans not have some strong people .... Anyway not reason to continue the conversasion with u , just use your mind and think.
AngelPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 01:27 PM   #15
iHyperlite
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelPrime View Post
So u not even know if MAX recruit cps but u just say it ..... Stinger or whatever is he name is only 1 people not cp if i am not wrong , also noone can complain if max recruit like 10 people AFTER merged . Maybe u need think what the others clans do ..... Where is Hazzard sd stronghold deception pokedex some cps from old eq ...... They fight each others and not make 1 strong side .... I am wrong or i have right ? And dont tell me in all this clans not have some strong people .... Anyway not reason to continue the conversasion with u , just use your mind and think.
i see hero list, siege cp's from max, and castle owners. nothing more to use my mind about.

also, not sure why you think i am complaining. i find it amusing when a server powerhouse complains about lack of pvp, especially when they don't understand why the pvp doesnt exist in the 1st place.
Old 05-15-2017, 02:36 PM   #16
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
i see hero list, siege cp's from max, and castle owners. nothing more to use my mind about.

also, not sure why you think i am complaining. i find it amusing when a server powerhouse complains about lack of pvp, especially when they don't understand why the pvp doesnt exist in the 1st place.
There is so much "pvp" on Freya, you can't even count it anymore xD
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 07:19 PM   #17
absu12
Hungry Spirit

absu12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
THE stolen or to call it the bought with rmt navigatos guild ?
i used to be in that guild when it was actually navigatos.
IF they were so big they could create their own guild not buying from others greek . THE previous leader of navigatos was a guy ate the adena in gym to make body and how much adena hided from the castles.I HAVE no respect for garbages look theirselves and do rmt and even steal gear from members
Poeple can decide to be rmt or not not the game force them to be rmt. YOU destroy the game to get extra food or an extra car or whatever.
Thats why i am not anymore in that game i dont play with rmt.

Last edited by absu12; 05-15-2017 at 07:29 PM.
absu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 01:38 AM   #18
zem1
Hungry Spirit

zem1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me tell you about your pro cp.
1.Obvious you have no idea how to heal.
2.I was in same cp as angelofaeth . The guy have no idea how to play his char , and im sure he still dont have skills on his skillbars . He probably plays with opened skillbook and only reason he is in max is program support lol.
3.Kiza , the only healer that can lose to tyr at oly lolololol.
4.Ir4ck - see under #2.
The rest i have no idea who they.

Do you understand now how trash is your cp ?? Keep on killing 99 lvl chars in tw.
zem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 02:08 AM   #19
Aranel
Thunder Wyrm

Aranel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
LOL what are u talking about? if u are ex-sk member and some other clans till u join the clan for losers and pvelegends, the joke was u are a random in every clan you join xDD even if u are in max u still a random bcs you sucks.
Just need check ur trash video showing how u sucks as healer just winning bcs u playing in top gear party thats all... u are not special u are just 1 more random in the worst ncwest clan who love pve/rmt and pvp against 1-shot player.
Serious u cant be more moron/brainless...bcs only a moron can post a video like this...
Aranel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 02:18 AM   #20
Aranel
Thunder Wyrm

Aranel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

This lighting is a noob who get owned for every random in freya server...against top party will be a half second material..i think they will find any healer before this garbage called lighting xD
Aranel is offline   Reply With Quote