2) Saw a healer with 69k hp
3) Closed video
Makis126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 05:55 AM   #22
Kiza
Elpy

Kiza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 6vs28

Qq more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 09:52 AM   #23
absu12
Hungry Spirit

absu12 is an unknown quantity at this point

From when a player is able to see the hitpoints over player name?
I Thought you could see only in your party menu.
absu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:30 AM   #24
meskiukas
Hungry Spirit

meskiukas is an unknown quantity at this point

well opinion from the other side of video .
first of all answer to "taranka". we come to sieges to have fun and yes we are pve clans so only good opportunity to have some fun pvp is sieges and if you ask why ppl with tw comes to sieges because they also want to participate in some clan activities , the funny thing is that ppl with tw comes more often to sieges than full geared ppl from aly who better farm instances.
about overall pvp in sieges its actually boring because in almost every castle sits party with 2 tanks and healers and your 4 parties have like 1 tank and even if you have 2 healers they still both die from 1 aoe , also if you came for fun and you know that even if you take castle early you will still lose it after 10-20 mins max so nobody wastes money on things like art of seduction unless its last 30 mins of siege so pvp is even more one sided. the only clan you can actually have some pvp is ghost sentries but when there is always 1 max pt there defending its not so much funn .
and lastly question not about this post but overall prophecy clan screams that they are neutral clan and so one, so why every siege there is one of top max pt defending them ? if they neutral so why max isnt atacking them and help them defend castles ? if you like max so much just go and join ghost sentries or the ******s .
meskiukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:50 AM   #25
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by meskiukas View Post
well opinion from the other side of video .
first of all answer to "taranka". we come to sieges to have fun and yes we are pve clans so only good opportunity to have some fun pvp is sieges and if you ask why ppl with tw comes to sieges because they also want to participate....
and lastly question not about this post but overall prophecy clan screams that they are neutral clan and so one, so why every siege there is one of top max pt defending them ? if they neutral so why max isnt atacking them and help them defend castles ? if you like max so much just go and join ghost sentries or the ******s .
Because prophecy like kamasutra with max znipo and company are just 101, they can't compete vs any other clan with 102+, that's why.
Second thing, last siege we killed all max party in every castle, and we didn't get Aden just because our cl was boxed
3 thing, this healer sux hard, next time make fraps when u get some pokemon
Emaice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:20 AM   #26
meskiukas
Hungry Spirit

meskiukas is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4epgwDO5D1w&t=52s

this is also video from same siege from GS side nice pvp fun video just dont know why its always same ppl they fight against(i mean my aly) because i know that pokedex was atliest 2 times there.
Also dont know why Jsdrake dont post them himself nice pvp videos watch in his channel for more.
meskiukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:12 AM   #27
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaice View Post
Because prophecy like kamasutra with max znipo and company are just 101, they can't compete vs any other clan with 102+, that's why.
Second thing, last siege we killed all max party in every castle, and we didn't get Aden just because our cl was boxed
3 thing, this healer sux hard, next time make fraps when u get some pokemon
Hmmm.. hmmm..
Whats the difference between a lv. 101 and a lv. 103, other than maybe a 15% DPS difference?
Dont joke around please xD
Znipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:33 AM   #28
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by meskiukas View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4epgwDO5D1w&t=52s

this is also video from same siege from GS side nice pvp fun video just dont know why its always same ppl they fight against(i mean my aly) because i know that pokedex was atliest 2 times there.
Also dont know why Jsdrake dont post them himself nice pvp videos watch in his channel for more.

nice fraps from jsdrake! respect to him!!!! atleast some ppl show our strong force! Join Evolution Clan! New generation, new emotions!

About gm znipo, yes 15% make difference! and when u fight vs 105............. i think it's like 30% more dps! No difference?
Emaice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 08:41 AM   #29
iHyperlite
Hungry Spirit

iHyperlite is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post
Hmmm.. hmmm..
Whats the difference between a lv. 101 and a lv. 103, other than maybe a 15% DPS difference?

It's a bit more than 15%. As the 101 you take more damage, you do less damage, and your skills fail at a much higher rate. Change that to 101 vs 105 and the 101 is basically worthless.

Not saying the 101 can't ever win, but u need some very good gear to have a shot. I'm also not talking about 1v1 or 1v2 when ppl are xping. Talking 7v7 party pvp.
iHyperlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 06:58 AM   #30
AceOfSpades
Elpy

AceOfSpades is an unknown quantity at this point

All ppl on Freya hate MAX and for sure i can see the reason. But i wonder when Freya merge with Naia those haters will join Max or will join others clans to stop that zerg ?
AceOfSpades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 07:48 PM   #31
zeia
Goblin Lord

zeia is an unknown quantity at this point

Met Sofocool in-game i think he did good!
zeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 08:49 PM   #32
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post
Hmmm.. hmmm..
There's not much of a difference even with 101 and 105 yuls asides from minor boost on stats and a higher chance land rate for debuffs such as stuns etc lol idk who even started that bogus rumor lmao >_> 15% damage boost in PvP...
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 07:20 AM   #33
Kasken
Tainted Zombie

Kasken is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
There's not much of a difference even with 101 and 105 yuls asides from minor boost on stats and a higher chance land rate for debuffs such as stuns etc lol idk who even started that bogus rumor lmao >_> 15% damage boost in PvP...
Survivability there is, I think a 101 archer trying to kill my Feoh is cute... then I obliterate them. A 104-105 archer gives me an actual fight where I have to work a bit to kill them
Kasken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 07:52 AM   #34
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasken View Post
Survivability there is, I think a 101 archer trying to kill my Feoh is cute... then I obliterate them. A 104-105 archer gives me an actual fight where I have to work a bit to kill them
lol this nonchalant way of bragging is cute but can you give the specifics whats the gear of the 101 archer whom you "obliterates" and whats the gears of the 104-105 yuls you kill. Cause if you would say the 104-105 archer has dark set +10/+8 and dark bow +12 while the 101 has kelbim bow/+8 normal set then what affects their "survivability" is not the level but the gears obviously.
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:47 AM   #35
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Yuen is an unknown quantity at this point

And this clown of lighting have the balls to call other players noobs? one of the worst healers I ever seen playing in "top" clan...
Please first learn how to play then talk, ur greatest achiedvement in this game like lot of bandwagon weak mindeds was join MaX, end of story.
Morons...
Yuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:10 PM   #36
Zweety
Elpy

Zweety is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuen View Post
And this clown of lighting have the balls to call other players noobs? one of the worst healers I ever seen playing in "top" clan...
Please first learn how to play then talk, ur greatest achiedvement in this game like lot of bandwagon weak mindeds was join MaX, end of story.
Morons...
in the video i was just startin to play as healer cuz i reset my dual class with the red libra event anyways u can check how do i play as main class here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Wbg0X36KY when i was playin as othell i was always gettin the 2nd and 3rd place in the olympiad ranking, i don't know who are u in-game but we can do 1vs1 whenever u want anyways i'm sure that u are only a forum warrior and will not accept my 1vs1 request, well u can say whatever u want in the end in-game no one can beat my cp so go ahead and keep talkin trash
Zweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:56 PM   #37
Pleistoros
Heathen Knight

Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know what to say bro....or i was expecting higher damage from othel or your damage is low...anyway, i want to see a non static pvp vid

Regarding olympiad...go in chrons and see if you still are in top 5
To be in top 5 in a desert server its easy...
Pleistoros is online now   Reply With Quote