Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News Archive

Login

News Archive Older news and announcements archived here.

Old 04-25-2015, 08:11 PM   #521
Kenax
Elpy

Kenax is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Account Migration for NCSOFT Master Accounts

sry i didn't go through all the pages, i have only one question

I received an email today which saying that i have to migrate one of my two accounts. But for both of them i am using email address for log in in game.

So do i need to take any action or email in game login = new type of accounts which does not need to be migrated?

Thank you
Old 04-25-2015, 09:48 PM   #522
thanh nguyen
Elpy

thanh nguyen is an unknown quantity at this point

I have an account and then I registered my email. I log in with my email address for a month, but I still received an email ask me migration it. Is that normal?
Old 04-26-2015, 10:08 AM   #523
Origos
Elpy

Origos is an unknown quantity at this point

lol... i migrate accont and i lost my main lvl 96 and 3years .... thx very much for your idiot ideas *applaud*
Old 04-27-2015, 08:36 AM   #524
Mooncia
Elpy

Mooncia is an unknown quantity at this point

http://i60.tinypic.com/bfnxxz.jpg

What the hell? I've checked twice - website, forum and mail say: "Till 1st May". I live still on Earth, in Europe, I haven't travelled in time... so?
What's going on?
Old 04-27-2015, 10:00 AM   #525
SrStupedHead
Purgatory Shadow

SrStupedHead will become famous soon enoughSrStupedHead will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncia View Post
http://i60.tinypic.com/bfnxxz.jpg

What the hell? I've checked twice - website, forum and mail say: "Till 1st May". I live still on Earth, in Europe, I haven't travelled in time... so?
What's going on?
Perhaps you shouldn't have procrastinated and lock that **** down. The word "until" or "'til", which was used in this case, doesn't delineate the deadline. Yes, they will delete your account on the first of May, but the word "till" denotes that the deletion can occur before the deadline. If they had used the phrase "on May 1st", then your grievance holds merit. Incidentally, if you were to achieve time travel and managed to find yourself of the lesser side of May 1st, as you so attempted to jest, wouldn't your account still be opened? (Of course, not taking my previous statement into account)
Old 04-27-2015, 03:14 PM   #526
whatwhy
Elpy

whatwhy is an unknown quantity at this point

hi again after long time,

why i received a warning email to migrate my account which is something i have allready done it since feb 2013?

i log into the site and didnt see something diferent,did i miss something?
Old 04-28-2015, 12:14 PM   #527
xDARMUSTANGx
Elpy

xDARMUSTANGx is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive been trying to migrate my accounts for 4 days now with NCSOFT's help,but im still stuck on just 1 account. 3 step process. 1 step is complete=verify identity.....step 2 complete=verify email(completed before the 24 time limit.
But step 3 wont let me login with the verifed account that has been activated by NCSOFT. I have put all the imfo in correctly and other family members as entered info correctly and nothing happens.

Emails with ncsoft have somewhat helpful, but 4 days of trying for just 1 account is rediculous.
Old 04-28-2015, 12:49 PM   #528
nukaroch753
Elpy

nukaroch753 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDARMUSTANGx View Post
Ive been trying to migrate my accounts for 4 days now with NCSOFT's help,but im still stuck on just 1 account. 3 step process. 1 step is complete=verify identity.....step 2 complete=verify email(completed before the 24 time limit.
But step 3 wont let me login with the verifed account that has been activated by NCSOFT. I have put all the imfo in correctly and other family members as entered info correctly and nothing happens.

Emails with ncsoft have somewhat helpful, but 4 days of trying for just 1 account is rediculous.
i had same problem but now when i had master accounts i had few o f them and always played alone plus i was traveler and traveled to various place and conected from there to game. now i dont have any account all of them are blocked and admins are not even answering my call.
Plus i created 3 days ago new account i spent 16 Punds for 1600 nc coin and today i back home BOOM my account is blocked. i dont get what is wrong with them they are idiots or what. lets talk i dont have anything to hide.
Old 04-28-2015, 12:50 PM   #529
nukaroch753
Elpy

nukaroch753 is an unknown quantity at this point

and srry for bad english.
Old 04-28-2015, 07:08 PM   #530
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

if you still have problem try some of tips what they auto give when send ticket

Quote:
The switch to the NC account management system is now mandatory and you will need to migrate any NCSOFT Master Account to an account using a valid, unused email address when you log in. Migrated accounts can never have the log-in name reverted to a single word, static login name and will use the assigned email address and password you chose during migration.

Here is some information regarding common issues users are reporting:

Display Name/ Password (error message “There was a problem updating your account. Please try again later.”):

The Display name or password you tried to use might have already been in use on another account and this could have caused the error message you saw.

Please try to migrate the account again, using a different unique account/ display name. If that does not work, try a different strong password.

Not receiving emails:

Please try all of the following troubleshooting steps:

First, try using a different browser. Please click the link using Internet Explorer, or if you are already using that browser, try a different one such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

If that does not resolve the issue, please try clearing your browser cache.

Also, please check your email directly through the email provider's web page, and not through a mail reader (such as Outlook or Thunderbird) or a mobile device (such as a smart phone or tablet) since these sometimes do not receive messages that have been flagged as spam. Double-check your spam folder to make sure the message isn't in there.

If you are still unable to locate the message, please set up a filter or "safe sender" in your mail account to prevent our messages from being sent to spam. Please set up a filter for the following domain: @ncsoft.com

If your email provider does not have a safe senders feature, adding the email (support@ncsoft.com) to your contacts list may also prevent them from being blocked by spam filters.

Receiving Error “The game(s) associated with this NCSOFT Master Account are no longer available. Please create a new NC Account.":

This means that you’ve gone through migration and now need to use the email address you selected in the process instead of the old account name.

If you cannot locate an older account, or are having problems logging in to an older account, please provide the following:

• All possible e-mails that you would have used on the NCSOFT or game account.
• The date of birth you used when you created your account.
• The name and physical address you used when you created your account.
• The name of your favorite character on the game account.
• The last four digits of the credit or debit card used to create the account or make purchases online? What is the zip or postal code associated with that card?
• The 20-digit serial code used to create the game account?

Please provide as much of the above requested information as you can. We will be in touch with you shortly.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:11 AM   #531
Flitze
Goblin Lord

Flitze is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

it seems tomorrow NC will delate my account with the character name Macesaefimes on chronos Server cause of this miration
I have the Problem like many other. I created the account 8+ years ago and at this time i never used my real Name in Internet and i made a new email just for l2 account. alfter creating the account it was never necessary what Name i used or email. just logging ID/password ingame and for nc webside was needed. so the last 8+ years i never Need the account Name or email again and yeah, i didnt updatet it before Migration started. it was easy to do it before Migration but didnt know i really Need. i could even answer the security questions but i cant logging anymore after this Migration stuff started. we talk here about a Long time and never had Problems till this Change.

its kinda frustrating cause i talked with GM and gave him alto of Infos that only the owner (me) can know it but it brings nothing without the account Name or email. im sorry NC, but this was 8+ years ago!

yesterday i saw the link on the ingame loggingscreen dont work anymore too....
so i lost my account cause Migration stuff changes......
Old 04-30-2015, 07:37 PM   #532
Flicky
Elpy

Flicky is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, I guess my brother and I are losing our accounts too. And all of his friends. We can't log in because we failed the security questions we set up as kids. I didn't see the email until today and it looks like it's too late to send in a ticket since they wont call back until 6 am tomorrow. I know my game log in info but these accounts are so confusing.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:10 PM   #533
SrStupedHead
Purgatory Shadow

SrStupedHead will become famous soon enoughSrStupedHead will become famous soon enough

At least you can make new accounts and start fresh with accounts conforming with the log in conventions required by NCSoft.
Old 05-01-2015, 04:45 PM   #534
Ma3a
Elpy

Ma3a is an unknown quantity at this point

I had two accounts, the one from 2004, main I think, migrated. The other would never migrate, kept saying user name taken, no matter what I did. I tried names with random numbers and nothing. Then it stopped asking about migration completely. I sent in a ticket and no reply. Now it is saying there is no game associated with that account. I lost four character and a bunch of time.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:06 PM   #535
Tisephor
Game Master

Tisephor is on a distinguished road

Accounts aren't being deleted today, contrary to what some here believe.

If you're having an issue with migration, you need to submit a Support ticket and work with the team directly on your migration issue if it hasn't yet been resolved.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:40 PM   #536
pixo
Hungry Spirit

pixo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisephor View Post

If you're having an issue with migration, you need to submit a Support ticket and work with the team directly on your migration issue if it hasn't yet been resolved.

and accounts migrate ncoin is not on accounts ...
Old 05-02-2015, 04:43 AM   #537
Harkon
Heathen Knight

Harkon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
(..)If you're having an issue with migration, you need to (...)
yea .. your the director of a very succsessfull mmorg, the number 1 of all games out there, with millions of subcribers, the marketleader .. no other game is even close to you. You are without any doubt in the position to say words like "you need to ..."

I played this game since prelude, due to your well supportet changes to the game logging i lost 2 old accounts. Gl man .. and better wake up soon.
Old 05-02-2015, 07:56 AM   #538
lkjhgfdsa1
Goblin Lord

lkjhgfdsa1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It doesn't say when they will be deleted, but the mail we received mentioned they will if not migrated by May 1, though.
Can you blame us?

http://i.imgur.com/yu6Hgl9.png
Old 05-02-2015, 11:15 AM   #539
lordmac
Elpy

lordmac is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't think nc have started deleting accounts yet so there is hope yet guys cause support helped me today with account I couldn't migrate and I found team helpfull....in draw at desk with account details scribbled on bits of scrap paper years back...half of witch u can't makeout cause of own hand wrighting or cause drunk at time lol....
Old 05-02-2015, 03:04 PM   #540
xDARMUSTANGx
Elpy

xDARMUSTANGx is an unknown quantity at this point

ncsoft you are truly idots!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont need a new account with zero toons i want my old account. i have been working on this for 8 days now. now i have 2 new accounts with no toons. i need to MIGRATE MY ACCOUNT. i know how to create a new account. ****.....

why cant you just tell me if my accounts have been deleted, or send me where i can choose my account so i can start playing in peace again. really people