Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > L2 Store/L2 Galleria

Login

L2 Store/L2 Galleria Discuss store items in the L2 Store/L2 Galleria!

Old 04-12-2017, 11:21 PM   #1
DreamSeeker
Guardian Archangel

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road
Default Letter Collector event, I won but...

Today, I played the Letter Collector event.

I played NCsoft and won the Top Prize, Dark Amaranthine Stone; but somehow I don't feel so great. Dark Ama stone used to be 20B easy but since the recent Hero Coin Reward change, it's actually a lot cheaper than the 2nd Prize, i.e. Blessed Valakas Necklace...

BAH...at least I won something, so I shouldn't be complaining...but...
it just doesn't feel right...hmm....

Dear Neutron, Is it possible at all to trade my 1st prize with the 2nd prize?
The Dark Ama stone is in my character, "JAHITHBER," Chronos server, switch it for me to Blessed Valakas? 1st prize for 2nd prize?

I think I might play some more on the weekend, skipping the TOGETHER btw, with Top prize being Mystic soul crystal...
Well thank you for lowering the price for Hero Coin Rewards though...I appreciate the change, it's just that the top prize section for Letter Collector event doesn't really reflect the current market value of items. I think I will make a post in the game suggestion section later detailing price list of items in the current L2 Chronos server, so whoever is designing the Nstore events can use the information. Hmm...the event is O.K. but I think it could've been much much better and more appealing.

Last edited by DreamSeeker; 04-12-2017 at 11:34 PM.
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:06 AM   #2
Jyrki
Spezion

Jyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really nice
Default Re: Letter Collector event, I won but...

I don't think the items are listed in terms of 'Top Prize' - It's just a general list. The Dark Amaranthine stone was never more valuable than a handful of items on that list.
Old 04-13-2017, 02:24 AM   #3
Unknown Report
Goblin Lord

Unknown Report is an unknown quantity at this point

Why is it so hard to please a rich man?
Do a favor and kill yourself before suggesting stupid things DreamSeeker.
Unknown Report is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:27 AM   #4
Jyrki
Spezion

Jyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Report View Post
A bit harsh.
Old 04-13-2017, 04:41 AM   #5
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Holy cow... consider to take a break from this forum, seems its not good for your mental health.
Old 04-13-2017, 06:40 AM   #6
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSorc View Post
Holy cow... consider to take a break from this forum, seems its not good for your mental health.
That guy is a total trash, don't mind him.
Old 04-13-2017, 07:43 AM   #7
DreamSeeker
Guardian Archangel

Thanks guys for letting me know.

Ever seen "Jesus Christ" playing Guitar? Let's chill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gphiFVVtUI
Old 04-13-2017, 09:43 AM   #8
s0vijus
Tainted Zombie

s0vijus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker View Post
Today, I played the Letter Collector event.

I played NCsoft and won the Top Prize, Dark Amaranthine Stone; but somehow I don't feel so great. Dark Ama stone used to be 20B easy but since the recent Hero Coin Reward change, it's actually a lot cheaper than the 2nd Prize, i.e. Blessed Valakas Necklace...

Dear Neutron, Is it possible at all to trade my 1st prize with the 2nd prize?
The Dark Ama stone is in my character, "JAHITHBER," Chronos server, switch it for me to Blessed Valakas? 1st prize for 2nd prize?

I think I might play some more on the weekend, skipping the TOGETHER btw, with Top prize being Mystic soul crystal...
Well thank you for lowering the price for Hero Coin Rewards though...I appreciate the change, it's just that the top prize section for Letter Collector event doesn't really reflect the current market value of items. I think I will make a post in the game suggestion section later detailing price list of items in the current L2 Chronos server, so whoever is designing the Nstore events can use the information. Hmm...the event is O.K. but I think it could've been much much better and more appealing.
Well even before hero coins update Dark Ama stone was cheaper than Blessed Valakas, so somehow puzzled of your info on market prices...
Old 04-13-2017, 10:00 AM   #9
Unknown Report
Goblin Lord

Unknown Report is an unknown quantity at this point

How many needy people want attention here, what an irony.
If you were able to pick a Top Reward from the current event and still complains that the item is .... mmmm ... kind of like .... it's fine .... but ... could be better .. .
Must say a lot about you in real life.
Rich and unhappy applies to you DreamSeeker.

I see people dissatisfied by the format of the event being P2W, I see unsatisfied people who do not have the money invested in the event returned in items for own use or sale, and I see unhappy person like you DreamSeeker with a Dark Amaranthine Stone in possession. The first and only of our human species.

As I mentioned before
Quote:
Unknown Report is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 01:57 PM   #10
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

read reward list upfront before start of participating, once you commence you made the conscious decision that it was/is worth it for yourself hence why lament afterwards hmm ?

silly people..
Draecke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:47 PM   #11
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
envyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyen vyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvy envyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyen vyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvy envyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyen vyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvy envyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyen vyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvyenvy envyenvyenvyenvy
Yes okay, got the message. Sorry for you.
Old 04-13-2017, 06:22 PM   #12
dvpKAKdcp
Goblin Lord

dvpKAKdcp is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Letter Collector event, I won but...

4500 nc coin=pvp stone pay to win free to play
dvpKAKdcp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 09:30 PM   #13
DergeDraconis
Tainted Zombie

DergeDraconis is an unknown quantity at this point

Wouldnt 7s be the 'top prize', as its probably the 'rarest' item and highest in value, double that of the Dark Ama Stone, if we're debating what the top prize is. But grats on the Stone regardless. How many turn ins did it take if I dare ask x.x
Old 04-13-2017, 11:18 PM   #14
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DergeDraconis View Post
Wouldnt 7s be the 'top prize', as its probably the 'rarest' item and highest in value, double that of the Dark Ama Stone, if we're debating what the top prize is. But grats on the Stone regardless. How many turn ins did it take if I dare ask x.x
Actually I would think that Lindvior Earring would be top just because of drop rate. 1 raid every 2 weeks 70% chance to drop IIRC. 7 Signs will have 8 raids with a 10-15% chance to drop per raid. Dunno, kinda a toss up really, either way yes in his NCSOFT turn in Blessed Valakas is top of the list, total either 7 signs or Lindvior.
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 01:35 AM   #15
DreamSeeker
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0vijus View Post
Well even before hero coins update Dark Ama stone was cheaper than Blessed Valakas, so somehow puzzled of your info on market prices...
2 years ago, Dark Ama stone was 20B and both Blessed Valakas and Blessed Anthy were less than 20B. I bought Blessed Valakas for 17B and Blessed Anthy for 15B back then.

Quote:
How many needy people want attention here, what an irony.
If you were able to pick a Top Reward from the current event and still complains that the item is .... mmmm ... kind of like .... it's fine .... but ... could be better .. .
Must say a lot about you in real life.
Rich and unhappy applies to you DreamSeeker.

I see people dissatisfied by the format of the event being P2W, I see unsatisfied people who do not have the money invested in the event returned in items for own use or sale, and I see unhappy person like you DreamSeeker with a Dark Amaranthine Stone in possession. The first and only of our human species.

As I mentioned before
I get the feeling you like to put me into a category so you can hate me with passion. I imagine you are quite a fan of drama? Not everything in life is Black&White, my friend; and certainly, you don't know me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
read reward list upfront before start of participating, once you commence you made the conscious decision that it was/is worth it for yourself hence why lament afterwards hmm ?

silly people..
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvpKAKdcp View Post
4500 nc coin=pvp stone pay to win free to play
4500 Ncoin for Ama stone? Hmm..it takes a lot more than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DergeDraconis View Post
I've stopped posting the results of my event plays as it made so many poor kids burn with jealousy and accuse me of showing off.
It's like those poor kids standing in front of a Candy store, staring at the Candy displays through the window cuz they have no money....and here I am...eating all the candies they want, right on their face! Once I realized how cruel it must have felt like, now I go eat my candies at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissThis View Post
Actually I would think that Lindvior Earring would be top just because of drop rate. 1 raid every 2 weeks 70% chance to drop IIRC. 7 Signs will have 8 raids with a 10-15% chance to drop per raid. Dunno, kinda a toss up really, either way yes in his NCSOFT turn in Blessed Valakas is top of the list, total either 7 signs or Lindvior.
One of my toons is in the Dragon Raid clan but I just don't have the time to do the raids or I cannot just make it for the Raid time. sigh...Yeah...I know I can get stuff for 1/2 the Giran price, too.

Last edited by DreamSeeker; 04-14-2017 at 01:47 AM.
Old 04-21-2017, 04:36 AM   #16
natorrhh
Elpy

natorrhh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I've stopped posting the results of my event plays as it made so many poor kids burn with jealousy and accuse me of showing off.
It's like those poor kids standing in front of a Candy store, staring at the Candy displays through the window cuz they have no money....and here I am...eating all the candies they want, right on their face! Once I realized how cruel it must have felt like, now I go eat my candies at home.
absolute [0]^2
natorrhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 12:13 AM   #17
DreamSeeker
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by natorrhh View Post
absolute [0]^2
I am glad someone understands my humor.
Old 04-22-2017, 03:34 AM   #18
redmen
Imperial Warlord

redmen is on a distinguished road

i have been sitting on 2 dark stones years ago, these things have never ever been anything worth close to epic's.

not to mention when i was sitting on em only nova/SH was recieving em from dim sieges.
at the end of the run i had 3 dark ama stones while whole naia had like 4/5 dark weapons on server, so i wonder how these stones can even be equal to epics.

if u wonder how i got these stones
1 from SH
2 from event to where u had to make +10 shirts (yes once up on time i ebayed just like u untill i woke up and figured out this game is full of ********)
redmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:26 AM   #19
john1978abc
Tainted Zombie

john1978abc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
How many words did you gamble before getting award?

There are people who have gambled alot and took nothing, there is also other people that don't have the means to buy nccoin at all.

You shouldn't be ignorant. Be happy that you won a multi-billion adena prize and don't ask neutron to get you something else, nor provoke people in this forum by "showing off" in that way.... its just bad
john1978abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 06:34 AM   #20
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Lindvior Earring , 7s Energy and 2x Mystic soul crystals, didnt spend a dime on the event, pouches drop good at night.Fastest 100b of my life.