Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 04-15-2017, 03:41 AM   #1
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road
Default When you feel lost while playing Lineage2...

Everyone playing Lineage2 has their own list of reasons why they keep on playing....
Some play the game as a casual, not so serious; while for some others, L2 is a very serious business. It's the reason they wake up in the morning occupying every moment of their conscious state.

Life can be boring if we let it happen and a lot of times we fly through our lives in that auto-pilot mental state...letting it happen. We play Lineage2 to get away from that boredom, to forget about the real world; but too much passion can easily turn into an addiction, making us forget the things that really matter to us....

Here are some words of wisdom from various sources for those of you feeling addicted, as I once were...and still am...

1. If you want to achieve your BIG DREAM, do not ask for anyone's permission.

2. The person who makes the best use of the current situation, makes the best possible situation happening.

3. If you want to live a creative life, do not be afraid of being wrong.

4. If you do not want to risk anything at all, then you should learn to be content with an ordinary life.

5. Choose One Thought. Make that ONE thought your life. Think about it, dream about it, live your life based upon it. Fill your every part of your brain, bones, muscles and blood with that ONE thought and empty the other thoughts. Only then you will succeed.

6. If you have the courage to pursue, your dream will come true.

7. Good things happen for those who wait, but better things happen for those who actively seek.

8. If you keep doing whatever you've been doing then you keep getting whatever you've been getting.

9. The secret to success is one's ability to maintain the PASSION while jumping from a failure to a failure.

10. Opportunities do not come to you, you make them.

11. Great minds talk about Ideas, mediocre minds talk about events, and the ordinary minds talk about people.

12. No one can make you feel inferior without you agreeing to it.

13. The key to a successful life is finding your destiny, God's calling and doing it.

14. If you are living a life of hell, then keep walking.

15. Only the crazy people who are crazy enough to believe they can change the world, actually change the world.

16. The biggest problem of your life can be your biggest opportunity.

17. Do one thing a day that scares you.

18. Life is not given, it's made.

19. What's most ordinary and common in the world is the majority of people who have all the talents they need but never tried.

20. Knowledge is knowing what you can do, wisdom is knowing when not to do it.

21. The problem is not the problem. It is your reaction to the problem that is the problem.

22. We can do anything but we cannot do everything.

23. They are 2 types of people telling you, you cannot do it, i.e. those afraid of trying and those afraid of your success.

24. The more I try, the luckier I become.

25. The beginning of all achievements is the desire.

26. Motivation is like bath, we need to do it everyday.

27. If you want success, don't wait. Be Impatient.

28. The reason why most people fail at life is they actually listen to their friends, family and neighbors.

29. Success is not about avoiding making any mistakes but it's about not making the same mistake twice.

30. If you are not having fun while doing it, then it's not worth doing it.

31. Most people fail at life not because they aim too high and miss, they fail at life because they aim too low and HIT!
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:31 AM   #2
Phoenix01a
Tainted Zombie

Phoenix01a is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When you feel lost while playing Lineage2...

What is your advices for people if the Third World War will be triggered at North Korea in months in some timelines?
Donald Trump, Xi Jinping a reincarnation of Chinese First King Qin Shi Huang are all very war-like...
Some problems are beyond our ability to stop it...
So I just play Lineage 2 to forget this real World...
Phoenix01a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:11 AM   #3
PixyLicks
Thunder Wyrm

PixyLicks is an unknown quantity at this point

^^ start playing fallout 4 and u'll be ready for what is to come
PixyLicks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 06:07 AM   #4
MDMAHigh
Hungry Spirit

MDMAHigh is an unknown quantity at this point

well there is no other better MMO to play out there ^_^

Tryed Wow, Aion, For Honor (DO NOT BUY THE GAME), Revelation Online, Blade and Soul (since launch 1y then quit)

but nothing is better the L2 <3 casual or not
Old 04-21-2017, 11:44 PM   #5
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix01a View Post
What is your advices for people if the Third World War will be triggered at North Korea in months in some timelines?
Donald Trump, Xi Jinping a reincarnation of Chinese First King Qin Shi Huang are all very war-like...
Some problems are beyond our ability to stop it...
So I just play Lineage 2 to forget this real World...
In this real world, there are random accidents happening out of nowhere all the time. You can be walking down the street and get hit by a car, or shot by a stray bullet, you can catch Ebola virus while shaking hands with someone and die in 3 days, or you can just be taking a shower, slip and break your neck...etc. It happens when it happens and there is nothing you can do about it. Things that are out of your control are out of your control and it's just a waste of time to think about them.

Now, imagine planning a trip to...let's say Hawaii. If you think about all the possibilities of how things can go wrong, there is no way you can make this trip. Terrorists attack the airport. The airplane crashes into the pacific ocean. Volcano eruption while on the island, Typhoon! Sharks! Your rental car gets flat tire right when you are making the right turn high up on the mountain road and you fall off the CLIFF...LOL.

Live life with optimism, my friend. It's good to be mindful of the foreseeable consequences of the obvious, but too much planning can often lead to general pessimism of everything which, in my opinion, is just a waste of time and life. You cannot possibly predict and plan every possible random occurrences in the universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDMAHigh View Post
well there is no other better MMO to play out there ^_^

Tryed Wow, Aion, For Honor (DO NOT BUY THE GAME), Revelation Online, Blade and Soul (since launch 1y then quit)

but nothing is better the L2 <3 casual or not
It's good to know there are true fans of L2 still out there.
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:28 AM   #6
MDMAHigh
Hungry Spirit

MDMAHigh is an unknown quantity at this point

thats why I came back ^^

i promised myself 3y ago when I quited on Shilen I'll never play it again but heck man, have you guys tried out the new MMOs? ABSOLUTE GARBAGE

Lineage2 is and always will be in top 2 legendary best MMOs ever created (next to WoW)