Lineage II Forums  
Old 12-02-2017, 04:15 AM   #1
xSpaWn
Dark Knight
 
xSpaWn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 189
xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default xSpaWn TEAM recruits

Hello fellow players!
We have made some changes to the application formula recently
We would like a bit of your time to press the link below and answer the questions.

Thank you!

Ps: only for those who interesting


https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vts...k&chromeless=1
xSpaWn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 10:53 AM   #2
spartakos77
Elpy
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 23
spartakos77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: xSpaWn TEAM recruits

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpaWn View Post
Hello fellow players!
We have made some changes to the application formula recently
We would like a bit of your time to press the link below and answer the questions.

Thank you!

Ps: only for those who interesting


https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vts...k&chromeless=1
Join MS the most failed clan in l2 history 1 year homless
PS.Spawn post the video that you are trying to cast Aden for 1 hour and 30 min
spartakos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 04:08 PM   #3
xSpaWn
Dark Knight
 
xSpaWn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 189
xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: xSpaWn TEAM recruits

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartakos77 View Post
Join MS the most failed clan in l2 history 1 year homless
PS.Spawn post the video that you are trying to cast Aden for 1 hour and 30 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S25_F7Ami5M&t=2s


here is the video where you running like a little girl!!! QQ cry more
xSpaWn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 03:43 PM   #4
spartakos77
Elpy
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 23
spartakos77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: xSpaWn TEAM recruits

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpaWn View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S25_F7Ami5M&t=2s


here is the video where you running like a little girl!!! QQ cry more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4upsDJK2bM enjoy noob and stop lying
spartakos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 01:03 AM   #5
xSpaWn
Dark Knight
 
xSpaWn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 189
xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: xSpaWn TEAM recruits

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartakos77 View Post
Nice for helping the people see your fails ty
xSpaWn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 PM.