Lineage II Forums  
Old 11-29-2017, 08:05 AM   #41
Foto
Goblin Lord

Foto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IB4 Post update QQs

Guys, you just miss one point here its video game so basicly should be for fun/relax after your 8+ hour shift in corpo circus (yes its only for example all who want to say i am boss and i work for my own :P)

Since most fun gives pvp (as you see in l2store where 95% are pvp "promos") there is a reason to have a "sides" on server. Ofcourse there was always a place here for pve clans/ppl who like grind solo or with friends. But... the rest are here to pvp, question is how to pvp on 1 side server? Kill some random flaged on parnasus? Force war on macro farmers? I do it but i dont like it, i want 2h fun on siege, i want daily pvp for spot, i want to find wartag exping on spot. But our "pvp" people choose to go DH as a strongets clan on server. So we stick with 3 partys in Husaria who still willing to keep open war. When we start pvp versus some party we geting fast lots of other DH players who want fun too. Thats why we call Husaria last resistance and looking for more people. Other way all pvp players die from borring :P
Ofcourse there is a chance for merge one day but we stick on now and here
Foto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 12:09 PM   #42
Munch
Dark Lord

Munch is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSorc View Post
Hmmmm, so I'm Mr. Sunshine or I'm a Hater? Both above is from same thread posted by same anonymus troll, u gotta decide what I am m8 otherwise it doesnt really sound very convincing

PS: Hate-list on facebook? WTF should that be? Maybe better don't eat those mushrooms next time

1 page before. But keep lying Mr.random DH victim
Yeah, broke what I said, but only be cause I despise hypocrits such as you. You know quite well, what I'm talking about (don't panic too much, you might know your clannies less, than you might think you do) Ever heard about the saying "Wolf in sheep's clothing"? You're something like that, though, far away from being a wolf.

As for the list, hate might've been a bit of a too hard word, more or less rather "dislike" list. Nevertheless, it's a game, right?

I'll tell you one more thing, it's funnier when someone has seen/or in possession of certain things, than the one that pretends, what's going on and tries to deny it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foto View Post
Guys, you just miss one point here its video game so basicly should be for fun/relax after your 8+ hour shift in corpo circus (yes its only for example all who want to say i am boss and i work for my own :P)

Since most fun gives pvp (as you see in l2store where 95% are pvp "promos") there is a reason to have a "sides" on server. Ofcourse there was always a place here for pve clans/ppl who like grind solo or with friends. But... the rest are here to pvp, question is how to pvp on 1 side server? Kill some random flaged on parnasus? Force war on macro farmers? I do it but i dont like it, i want 2h fun on siege, i want daily pvp for spot, i want to find wartag exping on spot. But our "pvp" people choose to go DH as a strongets clan on server. So we stick with 3 partys in Husaria who still willing to keep open war. When we start pvp versus some party we geting fast lots of other DH players who want fun too. Thats why we call Husaria last resistance and looking for more people. Other way all pvp players die from borring :P
So, why do you do it while you don't like it? And after you're asking yourself, why noone joins you or rather goes to the enemy?
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 03:51 PM   #43
Shi-thead
Hungry Spirit

Shi-thead is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So what?

I know many ppl with dark sets scattered all over NAIA in PVE clans. If these ppl. would stop waiting for whatever that never happens anyway, and join HUSARIA to fight, the server would be more alive and more fun for everybody.

)
This was the case on Chronos for a long while...plenty of geared cp's in mixed clans that wouldn't/couldn't coordinate together to fight Nova.

All that changed when MS started to gather steam...
Shi-thead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 02:17 AM   #44
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
Yeah, broke what I said, but only be cause I despise hypocrits such as you. You know quite well, what I'm talking about (don't panic too much, you might know your clannies less, than you might think you do) Ever heard about the saying "Wolf in sheep's clothing"? You're something like that, though, far away from being a wolf.

As for the list, hate might've been a bit of a too hard word, more or less rather "dislike" list. Nevertheless, it's a game, right?

I'll tell you one more thing, it's funnier when someone has seen/or in possession of certain things, than the one that pretends, what's going on and tries to deny it.
omg Kindergarden....

Stop acting like a little kid and if you got something to say, just ***ing do it already!

I told you 2 pages before to post those mysterious top secret screens that you were babbling about. Now I repeat it: Post whatever u think makes me a hypocrite. Yeah you see I'm already so much in panic, lolz
Also POST what "dislike" or hatelist I have on facebook... FYI: I log into facebook once every few weeks to post there some Thrash Metal videos or Anti Naz1 Songs and that's it.

PS: Say your ***ing Nick or shut the F up and stop your cryptic attention whor_eing ty

Last edited by AnotherSorc; 11-30-2017 at 06:15 AM.
AnotherSorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:31 AM   #45
Perm03
Goblin Lord

Perm03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
omg Kindergarden....

Quote:
PS: Say your ***ing Nick or shut the F up and stop your cryptic attention whor_eing ty

Pot...meet kettle.
Perm03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:58 AM   #46
marw
Thunder Wyrm

marw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foto View Post
But our "pvp" people choose to go DH as a strongets clan on server. So we stick with 3 partys in Husaria who still willing to keep open war. When we start pvp versus some party we geting fast lots of other DH players who want fun too. Thats why we call Husaria last resistance and looking for more people. Other way all pvp players die from borring :P
Sounds like fun, make some pvp videos, propaganda and Husaria /or whatever clan/ can be one day stronger than DH.
marw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 08:38 AM   #47
wea8
Elpy

wea8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by marw View Post
Sounds like fun, make some pvp videos, propaganda and Husaria /or whatever clan/ can be one day stronger than DH.
They will create a video 7vs7?
for what??
Show people how dh fighting ??

DH not fighting 7vs7. if i im see nice pvp 7vs7 example "husaria vs dh" always dh send next cp to killing.
And pvp 7vs7 changes to 7vs14 or 7vs21.

I saw video in youtube during the siege. 1 strong cp DH kill 2 or 3 cp husaria.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CUzjaqJ__4&t=3510s

I also have to point out that dh have also weak cp with which you can make a fight.
----------------------------
and two previous siege
Finally f2pr also showed me where is my place killed us at the UD.(in giran castle)

Last edited by wea8; 11-30-2017 at 08:51 AM.
wea8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:32 PM   #48
w1Soi
Remnant Diabolist

w1Soi will become famous soon enoughw1Soi will become famous soon enough

I am amazed how much bull sh1at can people eat, and still be online at the same time.
w1Soi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 12:47 PM   #49
golemka
Beleth's Slave

golemka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1Soi View Post
I am amazed how much bull sh1at can people eat, and still be online at the same time.
I miss you! nohomo
golemka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:02 PM   #50
w1Soi
Remnant Diabolist

w1Soi will become famous soon enoughw1Soi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by golemka View Post
I miss you! nohomo
I luv you too! ;3
w1Soi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:08 AM   #51
Devoid
Purgatory Shadow

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by marw View Post
Yeah yeah, as everyone from RS kept stating, RS will not be Right v123456789, but look how it ended up.
Devoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:48 AM   #52
marw
Thunder Wyrm

marw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoid View Post
Yeah yeah, as everyone from RS kept stating, RS will not be Right v123456789, but look how it ended up.
I remember times when DH were so weak... I think RS did good job, unfortunately they left too soon.
marw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:46 PM   #53
Munch
Dark Lord

Munch is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
omg Kindergarden....

Stop acting like a little kid and if you got something to say, just ***ing do it already!

I told you 2 pages before to post those mysterious top secret screens that you were babbling about. Now I repeat it: Post whatever u think makes me a hypocrite. Yeah you see I'm already so much in panic, lolz
Also POST what "dislike" or hatelist I have on facebook... FYI: I log into facebook once every few weeks to post there some Thrash Metal videos or Anti Naz1 Songs and that's it.

How many people are left in Husaria? 3, 4, 5? another one went out a couple of days right? ^^ I wouldn't call this a sinking ship, though it looks more like a graduation from the looney bin lol
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:27 AM   #54
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
How many people are left in Husaria? 3, 4, 5? another one went out a couple of days right? ^^ I wouldn't call this a sinking ship, though it looks more like a graduation from the looney bin lol
Hmm lets count: 3 full CPs and around 10 - 20 solo players. We're not a zerg for sure

But back on topic:
what about you answer to anything I said? What about to follow your threat to post screenshots or that other top secret information you claim to have?
Ah right I forgot, you can't
You are just a Troll that knows nothing and does not even have the courage to reveal his IG Nick.

GZ on embarassing yourself in this thread now that your lies are all revealed, Mr. anonymous DH Clown

Last edited by AnotherSorc; 12-07-2017 at 03:04 AM.
AnotherSorc is offline   Reply With Quote