Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Game Suggestions

Login

Game Suggestions Share your ideas for new or modified game features

Old 12-02-2017, 05:09 AM   #1
RumInCoke
Elpy

RumInCoke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hero Chat Spam?

Why can't we make hero chat not loopable in a macro? I'm all for heroes having unlimited world shouts, but being able to loop them? Why the heck do we have to look at this all within 10 minutes: https://i.gyazo.com/61a0123a7ee3e713...59a29af6be.png

It's absurd they can loop this kind of crap, and not only that but so often. Is there a way to make the hero chat symbol non-macroable? Similar to how you can't use other macros in a macro?
RumInCoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 06:41 AM   #2
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hero Chat Spam?

block ftw
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 06:51 AM   #3
RumInCoke
Elpy

RumInCoke is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand they can be blocked, but do you not feel like this is a bit absurd? A hero can literally spam the server extremely often 24/7 if they choose. At least us normal losers are locked to the 3/day or 13/day or whatever.
RumInCoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:43 AM   #4
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

oh I agree but it's not that simple to put such restrictions down on hero class as one of it perks is supposed to be unlimited global shouts.. maybe NC can try to come up with a logic that will detect when char is not moving + spam same texts more then 10x = block.. anything else will prolly not work.
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 11:22 AM   #5
araoncro
Tainted Zombie

araoncro is an unknown quantity at this point

NC West Support staff don't find this type of spam an issue even though its pretty close, word to word, described in their Rules of Conduct under number 5.

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/lineag...of-conduct.php
araoncro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 11:55 PM   #6
BornInHell
Purgatory Shadow

BornInHell is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumInCoke View Post
Why can't we make hero chat not loopable in a macro? I'm all for heroes having unlimited world shouts, but being able to loop them? Why the heck do we have to look at this all within 10 minutes: https://i.gyazo.com/61a0123a7ee3e713...59a29af6be.png

It's absurd they can loop this kind of crap, and not only that but so often. Is there a way to make the hero chat symbol non-macroable? Similar to how you can't use other macros in a macro?
Ask them to remove macro loop, would only benefit me, since noobs like you won't be able to exp on macro FYI there is a 600 seconds window on my shout macro so once every 10 min. Maybe you should find someone to talk to in-game, your chat seems empty.
BornInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 11:58 PM   #7
BornInHell
Purgatory Shadow

BornInHell is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
oh I agree but it's not that simple to put such restrictions down on hero class as one of it perks is supposed to be unlimited global shouts.. maybe NC can try to come up with a logic that will detect when char is not moving + spam same texts more then 10x = block.. anything else will prolly not work.
Will that apply to exp as well Dev. Draecke
BornInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:54 AM   #8
Pleistoros
Heathen Knight

Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point

Something is weird, its hard to belive that only 2 message in world chat in 1h on Chronos server...when i was there no matter the time in 1 h ppl spam world chat more then 50 messages.

Romincoke...I wonder...How many ppl you block to have such a clean chat :X.
Pleistoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:38 AM   #9
Ultear
Elpy

Ultear is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumInCoke View Post

Nobody forces you to read it, you always have the option of /block (NICK) and your problem finish.
Ultear is online now   Reply With Quote