Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Screenshots, Movies, and Fan Art

Login

Screenshots, Movies, and Fan Art Post screenshots, artwork, movies, and comics here.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:59 AM   #1
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Evis PoV - Antharas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRldqmbH4gw
Requested by people..

PvE Gear you can't see on my screen = opal 6/red cat 4 and PvE cloak +10 w/ xp aug

People were afk or trolling and I got hero zerk interrupted/no crit wound etc would've been much higher hits
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:52 PM   #2
Mich4el
Hungry Spirit

Mich4el is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Evis PoV - Antharas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRldqmbH4gw
Requested by people..

PvE Gear you can't see on my screen = opal 6/red cat 4 and PvE cloak +10 w/ xp aug

People were afk or trolling and I got hero zerk interrupted/no crit wound etc would've been much higher hits
Top player in NCWest for sure. Remember when fooz thought he could compete with you on evi? Pure comedy.

Nice video bro.
Mich4el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 07:23 PM   #3
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

looking for dragon cutter donations

https://imgur.com/a/eHdkN
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:06 PM   #4
Hits
Elpy

Hits is an unknown quantity at this point

with same items/buffs as I see tank will beat evis if use blunt +sos, just difference its in cd on skills knight frenzy vs sm/distortion, but when boss die under 1min then np, too bad draecke use sword
Hits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:16 PM   #5
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hits View Post
with same items/buffs as I see tank will beat evis if use blunt +sos, just difference its in cd on skills knight frenzy vs sm/distortion, but when boss die under 1min then np, too bad draecke use sword
Not a chance, anyways.. this is without crit wound/zerk/only +10 cloak, Evis also attacks 6 times per second and 2-3 SM proc's as well. I mean, only for a short period I even have br/brooch br and you can see 40mil hits. Like I said in the description the usage of skills was messed up completely. If done properly and with a 15 pve cloak or higher I will kill the raid in 10 sec.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:19 PM   #6
Jacky
Remnant Diabolist

Jacky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Not a chance, anyways.. this is without crit wound/zerk/only +10 cloak, Evis also attacks 6 times per second and 2-3 SM proc's as well. I mean, only for a short period I even have br/brooch br and you can see 40mil hits. Like I said in the description the usage of skills was messed up completely. If done properly and with a 15 pve cloak or higher I will kill the raid in 10 sec.
That moment when you bought raid death from ncsoft
Jacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:54 AM   #7
Hits
Elpy

Quote:
I mean u know what its same items/buffs put pve fists+16, draecke will put pve avenger+16 then u will see,not many ppl can imagine this, also don't think I compare u vs draecke I compare ur class vs hk, told you where its ur avantage,also that 40k its when ur passive activate not evry hit, also I can tell you titan with dragon retr 2lvl will give 250mil+ minimum when u talk about 10 sec kill but that its another story
Old 11-10-2017, 09:19 AM   #8
iAndouille
Grave Predator

iAndouille is an unknown quantity at this point

Gears and stuff improved so much during these years but bosses strenght didn't move at all so the drops

they should really update big bosses and their Drops, most drops are nowadays garbage, it was good but 3-4 years ago ...

PS: it was funnier when we used to struggle to kill valakas in time with 100 ppl because of that poison xd
iAndouille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:23 PM   #9
redmen
Remnant Diabolist

redmen is on a distinguished road

kinda sad how l2 has become, not that killing ****** raid in a flash is very nice cus its just a hp punchbag but comon that dmg should never been in l2..

and ncsoft reaction will just boost Mobs dmg/hp/pdef so all non ebayers cant even get em down to 99% hp xD
redmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:38 PM   #10
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmen View Post
kinda sad how l2 has become, not that killing ****** raid in a flash is very nice cus its just a hp punchbag but comon that dmg should never been in l2..

and ncsoft reaction will just boost Mobs dmg/hp/pdef so all non ebayers cant even get em down to 99% hp xD
IKR I remember the old times when killing those dragons took hrs + its fun when there was PvP inside as well but ncsoft is so bright let's remove all what makes dragons fun and turn it into a click war wherein only 1 cc can enter and they can enter even if they are dead lmao
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:11 PM   #11
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point

I think my favorite raid still to this day has to be Istina. She is not just a punching bag of hp, she uses environmental damage and requires players to at least think about what they are doing instead of just hitting. You have to run from color to color, avoid swirls all while doing damage. L2 needs more types or raids like this IMO.
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 05:56 PM   #12
dU.
Dark Knight

dU. is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissThis View Post
I think my favorite raid still to this day has to be Istina. She is not just a punching bag of hp, she uses environmental damage and requires players to at least think about what they are doing instead of just hitting. You have to run from color to color, avoid swirls all while doing damage. L2 needs more types or raids like this IMO.
Helios is good btw
dU. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:55 PM   #13
iDoomCraker
Goblin Lord

iDoomCraker is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Evis PoV - Antharas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
looking for dragon cutter donations

https://imgur.com/a/eHdkN
u want dragon cutter but didnt know on who spam his skills on pvp.
its a classic this nova tanks
iDoomCraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 03:09 AM   #14
banan666
Tainted Zombie

banan666 is an unknown quantity at this point

Somehow i do have the feeling this applies here...

"If you ever come across a method of obtaining currency that feels exceptionally rewarding for the effort required, please donít hesitate to submit a bug report in-game."

Did you Truffle?
banan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 04:29 AM   #15
KKKm
Dark Lord

KKKm is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=banan666;3574270]Somehow i do have the feeling this applies here...

"If you ever come across a method of obtaining currency that feels exceptionally rewarding for the effort required, please don’t hesitate to submit a bug report in-game."

Did you Truffle?[/Q

typical hater
-look this guy got a lambo , he must be a thief !

if they putted this items in game means you can get them !
KKKm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:27 PM   #16
banan666
Tainted Zombie

banan666 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=KKKm;3574280]
Quote:
Originally Posted by banan666 View Post
Somehow i do have the feeling this applies here...

"If you ever come across a method of obtaining currency that feels exceptionally rewarding for the effort required, please donít hesitate to submit a bug report in-game."

Did you Truffle?[/Q

typical hater
-look this guy got a lambo , he must be a thief !

if they putted this items in game means you can get them !
Sense for irony minus over 9000?
banan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 05:47 PM   #17
allcom
Tainted Zombie

allcom is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Evis PoV - Antharas

Nice video and have fun with your invest.
Just smth that cross on my mind, think an oly with s grade items (as it is in some private server) how much will miss that wep.
thx god on NCSoft money come first .
allcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 11:11 AM   #18
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hits View Post
I mean u know what its same items/buffs put pve fists+16, draecke will put pve avenger+16 then u will see,not many ppl can imagine this, also don't think I compare u vs draecke I compare ur class vs hk, told you where its ur avantage,also that 40k its when ur passive activate not evry hit, also I can tell you titan with dragon retr 2lvl will give 250mil+ minimum when u talk about 10 sec kill but that its another story
https://gyazo.com/6ff71b19717a5547b881baa3326c7bce

When done properly, raid died in 8 seconds my bad.. I over estimated. This is from anthy today.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:48 PM   #19
Hits
Elpy

Quote:
https://gyazo.com/6ff71b19717a5547b881baa3326c7bce

When done properly, raid died in 8 seconds my bad.. I over estimated. This is from anthy today.
that dps its not bad from evis with dragon weapon stage 2 with evryting possible i expected more , anyway gz . test next time with pve fist if u have and post all to see difference :P