Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 05-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #81
Siroga
Dark Lord

Siroga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

Wynn Arcana Lord Skills (Cats)
Greater Servitor Haste (Active) - For 30 minutes, all servitors' Atk. Spd. +10%.

Wynn Elemental Master Skills (Ponies)
Servitor Death Whisper (Active) - For 30 minutes, all servitors' Critical Damage +10%.
Wynn Spectral Master Skills (Ghosts)
Greater Servitor Might (Active) - For 30 minutes, all servitors' P. Atk. +10%

this skills will have only 1 lvl ? cuz on innova pts they have 4lvls on 85/90/95/99 levels
1lvl - 10%
2lvl - 12%(mby 13 not rly sure)
3lvl - 15%
4lvl - 20%
Siroga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:47 PM   #82
Yamino
Imperial Warlord

Yamino has a spectacular aura about themYamino has a spectacular aura about them

All the skills listed in the patch notes have their level 1 effects listed.
Yamino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #83
mmix86
Elpy

mmix86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Frintezza's HP is being increased and the minimum number of participants is being changed to 21...is the level of the boss being increased as well or just the HP?
mmix86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:56 PM   #84
Vincen†
Purgatory Shadow

Vincen† is on a distinguished road

Once the new classes will learn some more skills(ofc), some older ones will be deleted? (yes, I know about plunder).

Example: dodge, spirit mirage, counter.... we will need give up about evasive counter and pick one of those 3? or just add 1 skill more based on class?
Vincen† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #85
Truxardor
Dark Knight

Truxardor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji View Post
  • The weapons, armor, and hardener pouches that were dropped from having Vitality are no longer supplied.
Does this mean that while you have vitality weapons, armors and pouches wont drop? Or is it that the drop rate bonus(actually normal drop rate since being vit less would nerf drop) of having vitality will be removed?
Truxardor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:26 PM   #86
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2) What happens/happened to certain Race Skills? Are skills like Dark Pressence and Life Siphon totally removed from the game? What is the reason for this? Especially those skills made Dark Elfs stand out. Also... Currently the Race Skill 'Sharpness' adds 208 P.Crit and M.Crit Damage to Dark Elfs. In Lindvior the skill is changed to 1% bonus. Is the 1% bonus equal to this 208 bonus or is it increased?
Dark Presence and Life Siphon have been removed. The dev team does not give us the exact reasons why they remove certain skills from the game. The Sharpness skill changed to 1% from 208, it’s not the same.

Quote:
dunno if i am wrong but i think there is a typo and "Sigel Shillien Templar" Lightning Root is a physical skill and therefore adds P.Atk. not M.Atk.
The skill is for M. Atk and has a paralyze debuff.

Quote:
3. If you continue the monster hunt in Underground Level 1, 2, and 3, it becomes monitoring mode for a certain duration
http://i.imgur.com/vJTTrUQ.jpg
I assume it's this.

Quote:
On this picture http://i.imgur.com/uXJ1Fku.jpg you show an Elcyum crystal from a R99 item. You don't mention R99 items before, or if you include them in the common "R-Grade" it says Powder, not crystal
Changed the descriptions. A-Grade and S-Grade give Elcyum Powder, while R-Grade gives out the Elcyum Crystals.

Quote:
Immortal Scrolls tradable?
Not tradable.

Quote:
The Heroic Grandeur and Heroic Dread skill de-buffs can now be removed.
The Heroic Grandeur and Heroic Dread can no longer be deleted by Healers.
Tested the skill debuffs, none of them can be removed. Changed in patches.

Quote:
Wild Roar (Active) - P. Atk. +30%, P. Critical +120, and Critical Damage +30%.
This is the correct skill description, it is NOT P. Atk. +120.

Quote:
This sentence is in the "Lindvior Raid" section. Does it mean that this system is available only during Lindvior raid?
Yes, this is only for Lindvior raid.

Quote:
Does the Savage buff transfer to pets when used, or it's character only?
The stats from Savage buff do transfer over to pets.
Juji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #87
AntiBotSystem
Tainted Zombie

AntiBotSystem is an unknown quantity at this point

Summon Hex Cubic (Active) - Summons the Hex Cubic, which uses magic to decrease the enemy's P. Def. Only p def? Or m def too?
AntiBotSystem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:35 PM   #88
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku View Post
juji can you confirm that please ^^
I will ask about the NPC from Japan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito2Dancer View Post
Hi Vali/Juji, im really excited about Lindvior, and the patchnotes are quite informative about the changes, but there is a point that's a little "blurry":

When changing things to boost "Crafting", you mention that there will be a change towards enabling some items to be obtainable just by spoil (You may obtain "thread" crafting items and recipes only by using "Spoil" from "Fortune Seeker" or "Plunder" from "Othell Fortune Seeker."), but there is no mention about changing spoil rates altogether.

So, in short (TL;DR): Can we expect a change (and hopefully, a boost) of spoil rates, or are we going to be subject to the same rates as before? Just so i know that my decision of becoming a FS-Othell is going to be, at least, rewarding in that aspect.

Thanks
I haven't seen anything about spoil rates in the patches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawe View Post
Thx Juji
I asked, because in korea... Sonatas were available only for the event period.
It shows up right now as being in our version without the event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuff View Post
Either use them on existing bound items or they become useless.
Correct. Bound items on characters aren't being removed, so the stones will still have some use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truxardor View Post
Does this mean that while you have vitality weapons, armors and pouches wont drop? Or is it that the drop rate bonus(actually normal drop rate since being vit less would nerf drop) of having vitality will be removed?
It's just for those pouches that drop when you have vitality.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #89
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light

ty Juji
Laby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:19 PM   #90
Generic11
Grave Predator

Generic11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess I have a stupid question, but are these party cubics?
Quote:
Summon Mind Cubic (Active) - Summons the Mind Cubic. The Sigel Mind Cubic uses magic to restore the owner's MP.
Summon Buff Cubic (Active) - Summons the Buff Cubic. The Life Cubic uses magic to restore the owner's HP.
Generic11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #91
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

DrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to behold

I couldn't find any mention of changes to the PK penalty system... was this an oversight or did we not get changes to the faulty system?
DrachaVonDrachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #92
makak
Elpy

makak is an unknown quantity at this point

When we will have good discription of the skills changes?
For example :
Impact Shot Increased success rate
OK, its pretty enought, we understand that rate is increased.
but
Dead-eye Stance Increase P. Atk and increased skill effect
and this is listed like Changes!
So people will understand that existing siege stance will with all his bonuses will get aditional p.attack and skill effect. And this is Not True!
This is completely new skill and its not just a change with some stats!

Also there is 4 levels with different % of skill bonuses. They are listed on other sites but not on official here...

Anyway, thx for info.
makak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #93
Exotic
Dark Knight

Exotic is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont even know what to tell about that "patch notes" ...

You post like 10% of changes and still fail (f.e. 2 times say about min lvl for Earth Wyrm and both time it's different lvl - 97 and 98).
Exotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:35 PM   #94
Cylon
Dark Knight

Cylon is an unknown quantity at this point

What about the dual weapons craft system that was on the Echo Updates?

I mean like using 2 weapon of the lesser grade to craft a dual (sword, dagger or blunt) of the next grade with Mammon/Ishuma.

ei: x2 apocalypse cutters + adena + R-grade crystals = Specter Dualswords

That was on the Echo Updates (Items 3) and I don't see it here anywhere.

Thanks.
Cylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:09 PM   #95
Juji
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic View Post
You post like 10% of changes and still fail (f.e. 2 times say about min lvl for Earth Wyrm and both time it's different lvl - 97 and 98).
It's minimum 97, it does not say 98 elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylon View Post
What about the dual weapons craft system that was on the Echo Updates?

I mean like using 2 weapon of the lesser grade to craft a dual (sword, dagger or blunt) of the next grade with Mammon/Ishuma.

ei: x2 apocalypse cutters + adena + R-grade crystals = Specter Dualswords

That was on the Echo Updates (Items 3) and I don't see it here anywhere.

Thanks.
It says in the Echo Update patches section:
  • Ingredient items and the Adena fee for creating R grade dual weapons has been changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrachaVonDrachen View Post
I couldn't find any mention of changes to the PK penalty system... was this an oversight or did we not get changes to the faulty system?
http://i.imgur.com/v8u7wJK.jpg We're discussing about possibly changing this system in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic11 View Post
I guess I have a stupid question, but are these party cubics?
No, they are self cubics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makak View Post
When we will have good discription of the skills changes?
For example :
Impact Shot Increased success rate
OK, its pretty enought, we understand that rate is increased.
but
Dead-eye Stance Increase P. Atk and increased skill effect
and this is listed like Changes!
So people will understand that existing siege stance will with all his bonuses will get aditional p.attack and skill effect. And this is Not True!
This is completely new skill and its not just a change with some stats!

Also there is 4 levels with different % of skill bonuses. They are listed on other sites but not on official here...

Anyway, thx for info.
As I said in the first few sentences of the patch notes, some of the localization and terms may change. I've added a notice about the level 1 skills at the bottom of each class diversification section.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:21 PM   #96
BurnCycle
Purgatory Shadow

BurnCycle will become famous soon enoughBurnCycle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnCycle View Post
According to the image of the crystallization process of the R99 item Rare Soul Crystal fragments are not available anymore. (No mention on your patch notes)
Does that mean the Rare Soul Crystals are going to be more rare to get?
Anything on this?
BurnCycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:27 PM   #97
Juji
Producer

Quote:
In our patch notes, it says the HP/CP of the Othell Fortune Seeker increased, through the Superior Vitality.
Max HP/CP increased. P. Atk. +5%.

Quote:
The bug, that some vit. items should remain after death, but they did not has been finally fixed?
It works for the Vitality Recovery Potion, the 1-hour Vitality Maintaining and XP Buff 50% still disappear.

Quote:
According to the image of the crystallization process of the R99 item Rare Soul Crystal fragments are not available anymore. (No mention on your patch notes)
Tested and added to the patch notes.

Been getting a few questions about previous existing servitors like Kat the Cat, Mew the Cat...etc being deleted after awakening into the specialized class. You will be able to keep these servitors and they will NOT be removed.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:42 PM   #98
BurnCycle
Purgatory Shadow

BurnCycle will become famous soon enoughBurnCycle will become famous soon enough

So if you can't get it from crystallizing, is there any new way to get it or they simply turn into even rare item?
BurnCycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:53 PM   #99
Dawe
Heathen Knight

Dawe will become famous soon enough

Juji ...

most of the patch notes from the Echo IV are missing!
Dawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:56 PM   #100
Chibiusa
Elpy

Chibiusa is an unknown quantity at this point

what about Tyrr maestro? i tought we getting Golem Transformation back... :S
Chibiusa is offline   Reply With Quote