Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Grand Crusade Discussion

Login

Grand Crusade Discussion Conversations and feedback about the next major Lineage II content update

Old Today, 07:08 AM   #341
Quavers
Elpy

Quavers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Grand Crusade Questions

Hi Neutron!

Some great info here !

Few questions please if I may

1. Tank update - What are the new skills/or upgraded skills are they getting? Would upgrade skills be with all class tanks or each tank class as there own upgrade? Also with Tank should be much strong in l2 every DD class gets new and better skills but the tank lacks skills to stop DD one shot them in PvP which should not be possible yes I am looking at them Yul classes! haha

2. Is there any plans to open more spots in clan for members or stays the same this update?

3. Is there any update on lowering the EXP need to reach 85-103+? this would be great to try get new players playing l2?

4. Since we have GOD update level 85+ low level areas not quite need so much is there any update on redoing the area eg lets say FOG which is like level 80 area with Valakas dragon, it would be great to see some areas get new mobs higher level so we have more area to choosen from for long xp etc.

Last a little off topic but any plans to add the final 3 Dragons into the world of l2 would be awesome to see them some day!

Thanks Neutron I know you guys hard at work on update
Quavers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:05 AM   #342
MYSTERica
Grave Predator

MYSTERica will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quavers View Post
Hi Neutron!

Some great info here !

Few questions please if I may

3. Is there any update on lowering the EXP need to reach 85-103+? this would be great to try get new players playing l2?
This might be a partial answer to your third question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutron View Post
Level EXP penalty was changed to no penalty until the character is 6 levels higher than the monster's level.

So it should be able to extend the viability of hunting Lv. 101/102 monsters for longer.

Base XP seems to have increased in all 100+ hunting areas also. The patch note says the following areas were boosted:
- Bloody Swampland
- Altar of Evil
- Harnak Underground Ruins
- Fairy Settlement
- Isle of Souls (Nornil's Cave)
- Seal of Shilen
- Dimensional Gap
- Cemetery
- Blazing Swamp
- Pagan Temple
- Orbis Temple
- Raider's Crossroads
- Land of Chaos
- Dimensional Barrier
- Beleth's Magic Circle
- Desert Quarry
- Phantasmal Ridge
- Dimensional Rift
- Enchanted Valley
- Garden of Spirits
- Giant's Cave
- Atelia Fortress
- Superion Fortress

Beleth's Magic Circle
Blow Archer = 12,974,073 XP
Blow Archer = 23,093,802 XP

Desert Quarry
Cantera Floxis = 11,672,991 XP
Cantera Floxis = 20,777,923 XP

Phantasmal Ridge Solo
Lunatikan = 177,770,041 XP
Lunatikan = 209,630,648 XP

Phantasmal Ridge Group
Bend Beetle = 132,177,375 XP
Bend Beetle = 235,275,700 XP

Atelia
Fortress Raider = 148,977,405 XP
Fortress Raider = 247,302,434 XP

Garden of Spirits
Fury Sylph Temptress = 160,274,270 XP
Fury Sylph Temptress = 266,055,239 XP

Giants Cave Lower
Shaqrima Bathus = 401,600,520 XP
Shaqrima Bathus = 666,656,799 XP

Giants Cave Upper
Essence of the Lesser Giant = 39,265,749 XP
Essence of the Lesser Giant = 65,181,100 XP

Recovering Lesser Giant Warrior = 148,978,051 XP
Recovering Lesser Giant Warrior = 247,303,557 XP

Enchanted Valley
Nymph Rose = 24,987,295 XP
Nymph Rose = 167,312,417 XP

Superion Fortress
Delta Bathus = 547,017,485 XP
Delta Bathus = 908,048,947 XP
Old Today, 09:05 AM   #343
Yidao
Zaken

Yidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel831 View Post
Hi
i very like to hear that some improvement come to TANK class too. Can you Neutron pls specify coming changes on Agro and other iprovement? or something else who can better translate from korean to english
Thx a lot
There is no information whatsoever about any improvements coming to Tank classes.

To make this absolutely clear, just because the developers said in 2015 that they would step by step improve all classes does not mean that they will actually do it.

To give you an impression how this can go, on that occasion, back in 2015, they made a very elaborate event, soliciting player suggestions for the diversification of Tyrr classes and even paying for them, and the end result was the Burning Mechanic Golem for Maestros.

So far nothing whatsoever has been actually implemented Tank-wise in Korea. So even if in a few months Awakened Shillien Templars should get Spirit of Shilen or something like that, it will take at least until 2018 until that patch makes it over here. That's not a timeframe you can calculate with. If you are unhappy with your class, I strongly recommend to shelve Lineage 2 for the time being and go for long walks instead. Look in at Rochand every few months or so. We will post any info concerning Tanks as soon as it gets published in Korea. Draecke, being a Tank himself, always keeps out an eye for any news in that regard
Yidao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:16 AM   #344
Yidao
Zaken

Yidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quavers View Post
2. Is there any plans to open more spots in clan for members or stays the same this update?
There are no changes to the Clan System in Grand Crusade. Those changes will come in "Salvation", over here around Christmas. In that update the maximum number of clan members will be 200 for lvl 15 clans. Lvl 11 clans will be able to accomodate 140 members, i.e. actually a reduction from the 200 + 20 Academy that we have now:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wik...85%9C#hd108182
(Clan Academies will be abolished with that update)
Old Today, 12:02 PM   #345
Uriel831
Elpy

Uriel831 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Yidao
you have old info. I wrote about tank agro because new update in Korea have improve it and Neutrino told us we have this improvement included in Grand Crusade
Old Today, 12:48 PM   #346
Yidao
Zaken

Ah, now I found it. It's in the Japanese patch notes, スキル/Skills section, point 4 (interestingly enough not in the Russian patch notes). But it just says that the Hate/ヘイト Ability of Tanks has been strengthened, nothing more:
http://www.ncsoft.jp/lineage2/gameIn...eInfo/detail28

You best put this in the "Lab Test Requests" thread:
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=291834#1

I have no idea what "strengthen"/強化 actually means. It could indicate the range, or maybe the ability to hold aggression for a longer time ...
Old Today, 06:46 PM   #347
whooo
Imperial Warlord

whooo will become famous soon enough

i will lask one more time..
with NEW AP system if i reach lvl 99, learn 15 AP skills, and then delevel to lvl 90 i will keep all those 15 AP, or some of them will be deleted and i'll stay with 6 ony?
i'm asking this to make ultimate farming machine for adena, atm i have learnt dual berserker which gives 27% p.atk, but for that i had lvlup dual to 95+ and main to learn those skills. and later delevel. i still keep lvl 93 skills (second wind), and also dual berserker from dual certificates. so i want to know about ability points. they will gone with some delevel or not..