Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 10-19-2017, 08:16 PM   #1
Miso
Tainted Zombie

Miso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Real life farming?

What is your job in real life and maybe share how much money you make doing it..?
I work at McDonalds and make minimum wage in US
I can buy 800 Ncoin every 1 hour!!
Miso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:24 PM   #2
Jacky
Remnant Diabolist

Jacky is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Real life farming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miso View Post
What is your job in real life and maybe share how much money you make doing it..?
Is that before or after you look after your real life needs like :
1. buy meal
2. buy hygienic things
3. pay bills pay rent(or mortgage)
4. buy clothes
etc..
????
Jacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 10:52 PM   #3
Ox'bane
Tainted Zombie

Ox'bane is an unknown quantity at this point

i earn 631.50 dolar a month.

on this semester my college is on about $158,50 (just aplied to 4 disciplines, still need 7 to finish), next semester the bill ll be a pain, way up that amount.

my rent is $215,80 |(water+internet+electricity)

i m used to spend around $80 on groceries that i divide in 2 on the card every month.

the gim is about $ 19.

thats my life.

welcome to brasil.
Ox'bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:12 PM   #4
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ox'bane View Post
i earn 631.50 dolar a month.

welcome to brasil.
Dang! No wonder you hate us!

As of January 2018, minimum wage in Canada = $14.00/hour. If you are in college, I suggest you not to spend too much time playing Lineage2, but focus on your study. Lots of skilled trade jobs like electricians, mechanics, plumbers and carpenters...etc. are open in Canada with the entry level pay of $25~$35/hour ($1 USD = $1.25 CAD) due to the baby boomers retiring.
The income tax is heavy though. Average Canadians make about $78,000 CAD a year and pay about $30,000 for the income tax.
An apartment in Toronto = $1,000~1,200(1 bedroom) a month, grocery = $300~$400 a month on average.

Get a degree in skilled trade and move to Canada?

Last edited by DreamSeeker; 10-19-2017 at 11:31 PM.
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:22 PM   #5
Ox'bane
Tainted Zombie

i dont hate because the money, is the nonsense u write on forum that makes me hate u, and i m not alone, even the ppl that live in USA or europe feel the same thing.

with the gear u ppl have, i would be making pvp videos, pve stuff to youtube and improve the game face everytime and not on forum talking about how much i burned like u guys do.

i report martelx scumbag too many times, we all know that he was a focking bot user, but at least because of him, l2 was living, what we have now? miso trading his money for dragon weapon on a doush video????
Old 10-19-2017, 11:25 PM   #6
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

I'm also working at McDonalds, as most ppl in Murica and I can buy 1200 ncoin with my hourly wage.
But since I'm not very educated and Obama didn't really care, I have no idea how to buy those ncoin, lay alone to know how to play L2.
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:42 PM   #7
Miso
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
i dont hate because the money, is the nonsense u write on forum that makes me hate u, and i m not alone, even the ppl that live in USA or europe feel the same thing.

with the gear u ppl have, i would be making pvp videos, pve stuff to youtube and improve the game face everytime and not on forum talking about how much i burned like u guys do.

i report martelx scumbag too many times, we all know that he was a focking bot user, but at least because of him, l2 was living, what we have now? miso trading his money for dragon weapon on a doush video????
Man.. so much hate. Its the hate you have that keep you in low life.
Old 10-20-2017, 04:06 PM   #8
crewcabanger
Goblin Lord

crewcabanger is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want some extra cash, you can always participate in research/studies.
crewcabanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:35 PM   #9
Ox'bane
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
Man.. so much hate. Its the hate you have that keep you in low life.
lol, low life, dude i live in brasil. the life i have is SUPER OK HERE

u can check the threads on forum, u ll see threads about brazilian asking for fair prices for us, even if i have a good life here, we cant play the same way like u
paying dolar, (just that).

the amount i spend on my groceries here is 80, seeker said there it would be 300 on canada, pay atention to the information.

really if u were used to use ur brain, u shouldnt made posts likes these, and u would never made that post about how u were so great that u bought a dragon weapon the way u did.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:36 PM   #10
Melaney
Dark Knight

Melaney is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker View Post
Average Canadians make about $78,000 CAD a year and pay about $30,000 for the income tax.
The MEDIAN Canadian FAMILY earns approximately 78,000$ CAD a year, whereas the MEDIAN individual income is around 25,000$-30,000$ CAD.

The AVERAGE Canadian individual income is approximately 35,000$-40,000$, and so you can assume the AVERAGE Canadian family income is around the same as the MEDIAN Family income.

That being said, the average individual Canadian does not pay 30,000$ in taxes.
Melaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:11 PM   #11
CrisKings22
Elpy

CrisKings22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm looking for a job atm. Things are kinda complicated here in Brazil.
CrisKings22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:32 PM   #12
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaney View Post
The MEDIAN Canadian FAMILY earns approximately 78,000$ CAD a year, whereas the MEDIAN individual income is around 25,000$-30,000$ CAD.

The AVERAGE Canadian individual income is approximately 35,000$-40,000$, and so you can assume the AVERAGE Canadian family income is around the same as the MEDIAN Family income.

That being said, the average individual Canadian does not pay 30,000$ in taxes.
I think you are probably right but I am right, too.
It's all because of the fact that the top 5% of the population owning the 70-80% of the nation's wealth, while the rest 95% of the population end up sharing the remaining 20-30% of the wealth. I believe the situation is the same pretty much everywhere you go in the world, worst in some countries like top 2% owning 90%.
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 02:34 PM   #13
Jacky
Remnant Diabolist

Jacky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think you are probably right but I am right, too.
It's all because of the fact that the top 5% of the population owning the 70-80% of the nation's wealth, while the rest 95% of the population end up sharing the remaining 20-30% of the wealth. I believe the situation is the same pretty much everywhere you go in the world, worst in some countries like top 2% owning 90%.
Yup, this is major capitalism problem. it should be implemented some soft restrictions to hoard money at such scale/person or family. But yeah them "smart azz" will find ways... Its more psycholigical, and mentality issue. A sense of "power", which in general is a desctruction for everything, even them.
Jacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 05:57 PM   #14
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

min wage in Macedonia is ~200 euro per month, that money get more of 80% of all in country, welcome to last hole in Europe who is not in EU/NATO...
ShakaZuluPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:26 PM   #15
Miso
Tainted Zombie

Median individual income in USA is $31,000
Average individual income in USA is $73,000 (includes Bill Gates and many other billionaires)

So the average people unless you’re high up CEOs or Executives in a large corporation make about $31,000. That about $2600 a month.

Living expense in US is not cheap and a whole different topic to talk about.

Now for the extra money left over to buy NCoin? Oh man...
Old 10-21-2017, 09:43 PM   #16
dvpKAKdcp
Thunder Wyrm

dvpKAKdcp is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Before you do money you get education and work hard stand for +8 hours you are who?I do not stand everyday i sit and enjoy life hello miss mc
dvpKAKdcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 10:02 PM   #17
dvpKAKdcp
Thunder Wyrm

dvpKAKdcp is an unknown quantity at this point

IN USAAAAAA u can't earn more than 13 because you sign employment document's and sign insurance any way. This insurances benefits no need to you but they give you to sign this **** and a half of you earningns disappear and you get 8-7 so this is why you need to get higest education
dvpKAKdcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 06:51 AM   #18
Sphryx
Tainted Zombie

Sphryx is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Dang! No wonder you hate us!
He is bitter. XD

Brazilian here. I am a student and I don't have to pay for my university, because I didn't waste my time with a game and studied hard for a scholarship.

People here are fine earning almost nothing per month, but still they come here to cry about how they don't have money. All I have to say to these people is: improve yourselves! Lazy people!!!!
Sphryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 07:32 AM   #19
Ox'bane
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphryx View Post
He is bitter. XD

Brazilian here. I am a student and I don't have to pay for my university, because I didn't waste my time with a game and studied hard for a scholarship.

People here are fine earning almost nothing per month, but still they come here to cry about how they don't have money. All I have to say to these people is: improve yourselves! Lazy people!!!!
like i said i dont hate them cos the money, already said that my life is good like 3 times on this thread. and now u call me bitter, roflmao dude...... let me put this way, what they did so far was talking about how much money they used and how bad they used it. thats why i dont like them, i already said that too like 2000000 times(seeker even tried to forum warrior znipo/daiko once and others pro archers on forum, and got his *** burned, he spent a car on a toon that he showed he dont understand, same goes for miso, that i m pretty sure he cant beat socketka or mixa).

roflmao, now about my time on earth, graduated in technical business administration by efg sebrae, dropped 2 federals, got 820 on enem and never applied for a scholarship dude, i rather not do it,

first tried computer science at ufla(gaveup cos i didnt had the maturity to live by mylsef) than enter Social Communication at pucminas (jornalism=when I realized that I was too smart to walk with such people) haha human sciences ppl are such a pile of garbage and guess what dont let me start on the students of federal colleges, than i went to commercial programming at ifmg just to end up at puc minas information systems current at 7 period with average 7.63 with only class time without ever having to study not even 1 hour out of college.

like u said on other post of urs, u earn way more than 650 dolar a month and now you claim u are a state weight, man...............................................

i dont know u and i already know that you're just one more BRAZILIAN WAY.
Old 10-22-2017, 03:47 PM   #20
Sphryx
Tainted Zombie

Sphryx is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
like i said i dont hate them cos the money, already said that my life is good like 3 times on this thread. and now u call me bitter, roflmao dude...... let me put this way, what they did so far was talking about how much money they used and how bad they used it. thats why i dont like them, i already said that too like 2000000 times(seeker even tried to forum warrior znipo/daiko once and others pro archers on forum, and got his *** burned, he spent a car on a toon that he showed he dont understand, same goes for miso, that i m pretty sure he cant beat socketka or mixa).

roflmao, now about my time on earth, graduated in technical business administration by efg sebrae, dropped 2 federals, got 820 on enem and never applied for a scholarship dude, i rather not do it,

first tried computer science at ufla(gaveup cos i didnt had the maturity to live by mylsef) than enter Social Communication at pucminas (jornalism=when I realized that I was too smart to walk with such people) haha human sciences ppl are such a pile of garbage and guess what dont let me start on the students of federal colleges, than i went to commercial programming at ifmg just to end up at puc minas information systems current at 7 period with average 7.63 with only class time without ever having to study not even 1 hour out of college.

like u said on other post of urs, u earn way more than 650 dolar a month and now you claim u are a state weight, man...............................................

i dont know u and i already know that you're just one more BRAZILIAN WAY.
Well... I never told u how much I get per month... the only thing I said is that I couldn't live with 2k/month.

the rest u said is irrelevant for me, I just got a tip that u just give up too easy and you are not sure about your life...

Well, u don't like people by how they use their money... how superficial you are....btw, that's none of any1 business...

I also never told u on which country I got my scholarship... have a good life, mr. bitter!!!
Sphryx is offline   Reply With Quote