Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-22-2016, 07:39 AM   #41
mpixlas
Elpy

mpixlas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Eviscerating Mobs

what is disparation ?

i found it :P

Last edited by mpixlas; 10-22-2016 at 08:28 AM.
mpixlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:26 AM   #42
Aoikaze
Hungry Spirit

Aoikaze is an unknown quantity at this point

looking for advise

I have my fist with
1 sa: Might Lvl 5 (6% p. atk)
2 sa: Fury Lvl 5 (15 atk spd)
(stats: Atk Spd 1439 )

Should I change second SA to Death Lvl 5 (7% P. Critical Damage)/Speed Death Lvl 5 (6% Atk Spd + 3% P. Critical Damage)?
Aoikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:23 PM   #43
Rodah
Heathen Knight

Rodah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoikaze View Post
looking for advise

I have my fist with
1 sa: Might Lvl 5 (6% p. atk)
2 sa: Fury Lvl 5 (15 atk spd)
(stats: Atk Spd 1439 )

Should I change second SA to Death Lvl 5 (7% P. Critical Damage)/Speed Death Lvl 5 (6% Atk Spd + 3% P. Critical Damage)?
Without knowing what other gear you have I would say no, don't change the second SA (yet).

As a general rule for Evis you should be trying to max your crit rate / attack speed (500/1500) WITHOUT sacrificing p.attack. It is actually pretty difficult to do this unless you are very stacked.

If you give a more detailed description of your gear I (we) could give you a better answer.
Rodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 11:31 AM   #44
Aoikaze
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodah View Post
Without knowing what other gear you have I would say no, don't change the second SA (yet).

As a general rule for Evis you should be trying to max your crit rate / attack speed (500/1500) WITHOUT sacrificing p.attack. It is actually pretty difficult to do this unless you are very stacked.

If you give a more detailed description of your gear I (we) could give you a better answer.
Set Eternal Light Full +6/element
Bloody Fist +12
La Vie En Rose's Noble Brooch
Opal Lv. 4
Rubi Lv. 3
Emerald Lv. 4
Istina Shirt
Chef Monkey's Belt
Cat's ear Str + P. Atk
Zaken's Earring
Special Resistance Earring Stun
Frintezza's Soul Necklace
Queen Ant's Soul Ring
Ring of Creation
Aria's Bracelet: STR
Talisman - Annihilation
Talisman - Abundance Lv. 1
Talisman - Anakim
Venir's Talisman Stage 8
Rudolf

I guess i need to get focus in critical rate, I use to be focus on p atk,/ atk speed, but since the nerf of heavy punch/air light the evis appears to work different
Old 01-17-2017, 02:54 PM   #45
Rodah
Heathen Knight

Quote:
Set Eternal Light Full +6/element
Bloody Fist +12
La Vie En Rose's Noble Brooch
Opal Lv. 4
Rubi Lv. 3
Emerald Lv. 4
Istina Shirt
Chef Monkey's Belt
Cat's ear Str + P. Atk
Zaken's Earring
Special Resistance Earring Stun
Frintezza's Soul Necklace
Queen Ant's Soul Ring
Ring of Creation
Aria's Bracelet: STR
Talisman - Annihilation
Talisman - Abundance Lv. 1
Talisman - Anakim
Venir's Talisman Stage 8
Rudolf

I guess i need to get focus in critical rate, I use to be focus on p atk,/ atk speed, but since the nerf of heavy punch/air light the evis appears to work different
Yeah, there are multiple upgrades you can make. First you need to consider your armor. Overenchanted lower pieces give crit rate bonus; if blessed the bonus increases even further. A +8 set will improve your crit rate and a +8 blessed set will improve it even more.

With your gear there is no reason why you shouldn't have a longing talisman and a lv14 Venir. Both will increase your crit rate, attack speed, and p.attack.

You haven't said what augment you have on your weap. It is pretty common to get attack speed increase aug in conjunction with something else which is useful (+15% Crit Dmg is best).

What cloak are you wearing? Light/Dark/Castle/Exalted increases stats.

Do you use turtle buff? You should, it adds crit rate and p.attack and Evis are lucky; they don't have tons of self buffs like most DD classes (hard to overbuff).

Replace the Istina Shirt with a Shiny shirt during next event. Even a +5 Shiny Shirt is better than Istina (pretty easy to make as well).

What Dyes are you using? Best would be +5/5 STR/CHA dyes but +5/4 STR/CHA Dyes are a good second option. Even lv5 Legendary Str are good for Evis (+5 STR +1 Dex).

After you make these changes look at your stats when fully buffed (with Rose) and see how you are looking.
Old 01-17-2017, 03:14 PM   #46
Aoikaze
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodah View Post
Yeah, there are multiple upgrades you can make. First you need to consider your armor. Overenchanted lower pieces give crit rate bonus; if blessed the bonus increases even further. A +8 set will improve your crit rate and a +8 blessed set will improve it even more.

I do for myself my armor, but next step will be bloody +8 (saving for few months now)

With your gear there is no reason why you shouldn't have a longing talisman and a lv14 Venir. Both will increase your crit rate, attack speed, and p.attack.

I forgot update info of seed talisman, actually I have hellfire with 5 fails to desire in five days next try (yes Im farming energy of destruction). I will look offers for that.

You haven't said what augment you have on your weap. It is pretty common to get attack speed increase aug in conjunction with something else which is useful (+15% Crit Dmg is best).

In the last event of augment remove I do at least 50 top and only get a +2 STR (I was looking for Crit Dmg but never happen)

What cloak are you wearing? Light/Dark/Castle/Exalted increases stats.

Exalted

Do you use turtle buff? You should, it adds crit rate and p.attack and Evis are lucky; they don't have tons of self buffs like most DD classes (hard to overbuff).

Yes, and Air light +10 haste

Replace the Istina Shirt with a Shiny shirt during next event. Even a +5 Shiny Shirt is better than Istina (pretty easy to make as well).

In schedule

What Dyes are you using? Best would be +5/5 STR/CHA dyes but +5/4 STR/CHA Dyes are a good second option. Even lv5 Legendary Str are good for Evis (+5 STR +1 Dex).

2x +5 STR -1 DEX
1x +5 STR

Maybe next step +5 STR +5 CHA but in event or +5 STR only in Red Libra

After you make these changes look at your stats when fully buffed (with Rose) and see how you are looking.
All for now I guess
Old 01-17-2017, 05:55 PM   #47
Raknarok
Elpy

Raknarok is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Eviscerating Mobs

to my favs, thanks for share this guide!!!!
Raknarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 07:14 PM   #48
Rodah
Heathen Knight

Quote:
All for now I guess
I would work on those Dyes first I think; -2 Dex is just an unnecessary nerf. Even 3x Sets of Giants STR (+15 STR) would be better and those are pretty cheap.

You might also want to buy a years supply of Freya's 30 Day Runes (+1 to all stats). Not sure what server you are on but on Chronos you can get them pretty cheap.