General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 10-23-2017, 12:51 AM   #21
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Real life farming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP View Post
welcome to last hole in Europe who is not in EU/NATO...
Well at least the EU thingy you'll soon share with (once?) Great Britain

Last edited by AnotherSorc; 10-23-2017 at 01:23 AM.
AnotherSorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 03:29 AM   #22
Miso
Tainted Zombie

Miso is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ox'bane View Post
like i said i dont hate them cos the money, already said that my life is good like 3 times on this thread. and now u call me bitter, roflmao dude...... let me put this way, what they did so far was talking about how much money they used and how bad they used it. thats why i dont like them, i already said that too like 2000000 times(seeker even tried to forum warrior znipo/daiko once and others pro archers on forum, and got his *** burned, he spent a car on a toon that he showed he dont understand, same goes for miso, that i m pretty sure he cant beat socketka or mixa).

roflmao, now about my time on earth, graduated in technical business administration by efg sebrae, dropped 2 federals, got 820 on enem and never applied for a scholarship dude, i rather not do it,

first tried computer science at ufla(gaveup cos i didnt had the maturity to live by mylsef) than enter Social Communication at pucminas (jornalism=when I realized that I was too smart to walk with such people) haha human sciences ppl are such a pile of garbage and guess what dont let me start on the students of federal colleges, than i went to commercial programming at ifmg just to end up at puc minas information systems current at 7 period with average 7.63 with only class time without ever having to study not even 1 hour out of college.

like u said on other post of urs, u earn way more than 650 dolar a month and now you claim u are a state weight, man...............................................

i dont know u and i already know that you're just one more BRAZILIAN WAY.

So bitter about everything. People donít like negative people. Happiness is found internally not externally. Look at me! Iím happy working for McDonalds!
Miso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 10:52 AM   #23
k1njiru
Elpy

k1njiru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ox'bane View Post
i earn 631.50 dolar a month.

on this semester my college is on about $158,50 (just aplied to 4 disciplines, still need 7 to finish), next semester the bill ll be a pain, way up that amount.

my rent is $215,80 |(water+internet+electricity)

i m used to spend around $80 on groceries that i divide in 2 on the card every month.

the gim is about $ 19.

thats my life.

welcome to brasil.
kkkkkkkk

Your presidents mostly are corrupts
k1njiru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 10:27 AM   #24
Chucksteak
Thunder Wyrm

Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphryx View Post
People here are fine earning almost nothing per month, but still they come here to cry about how they don't have money. All I have to say to these people is: improve yourselves! Lazy people!!!!
I don't live in Brazil, nor would I care to ever go there, it sounds like a real **** hole. However even I can tell that this is an uneducated arrogant statement. You come across as totally entitled unworldly fellow who has spent little to no time researching and learning the mechanics of the world around you.

Don't worry though, I bet your awesome at L2. Probably even got some of that $kill uneducated people always brag about.
Chucksteak is offline   Reply With Quote