Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 01-11-2017, 02:50 PM   #141
Neutron
Assistant Producer

Neutron will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Lineage II January Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
Will we get any early Grand Crusade patchnotes as we did at Helios?
We might do this a little different this time, instead of releasing out patch notes that haven't been actually vetted by us yet, I'd like to instead provide a summary of content changes in a preview. With the regular full patch notes being made available a week before the update is live for everyone to review.
Neutron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:55 PM   #142
Luczin
Imperial Warlord

Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutron View Post
The cool down timers on the greater jewels will match the Lv. 5 version of the same Jewel as they exist on our server, which is intended. One point i'd like clarify is the terminology on the Greater Topaz i think is currently described as an 'instant-kill' but actually behaves like a Lethal Strike where it reduces the health to nothing and additional hits are required to actually kill the target. The probability of this occurring is very low though. <1% success rate in testing.

However, given that we will carefully monitor the impact of the new jewels on servers.
Thanks for the answer. Will the brooch start on the 18th or the 25th? Have you guys come to a decision about pricing yet?
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:56 PM   #143
Luczin
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
We might do this a little different this time, instead of releasing out patch notes that haven't been actually vetted by us yet, I'd like to instead provide a summary of content changes in a preview. With the regular full patch notes being made available a week before the update is live for everyone to review.
I think this is a better idea, so we dont make the boss jewel upgrade mistake again.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:56 PM   #144
Neutron
Assistant Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanneS View Post
RED LIBRA please !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KissThis View Post
Any word on another Red Libra event by any chance?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoa View Post
Can we have the Red Libra event in this month please!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luciano0008 View Post
Pleasse event libra back tomorrow?
Red libra won't be back in January, but we'd definitely like to bring it back in the next couple months.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:10 PM   #145
Neutron
Assistant Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
Thanks for the answer. Will the brooch start on the 18th or the 25th? Have you guys come to a decision about pricing yet?
We have finalized the pricing. Hime or Conguero will share the news post, the day before it is live. Right now the earliest we can start the brooch promotion is Jan 25th.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:12 PM   #146
Chaosti
Goblin Lord

Chaosti is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
We have finalized the pricing. Hime or Conguero will share the news post, the day before it is live. Right now the earliest we can start the brooch promotion is Jan 25th.
The in-game announcement says the Rudolf Agathion will still be available until the 18th, I don't see it anywhere. Can you guys look into this please?
Chaosti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:28 PM   #147
Luczin
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Ok, well based on what has been said in numerous threads, can you say if the players are going to be happy or mad?
Old 01-11-2017, 03:59 PM   #148
Neutron
Assistant Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosti View Post
The in-game announcement says the Rudolf Agathion will still be available until the 18th, I don't see it anywhere. Can you guys look into this please?
Sorry about that, it should be fixed now and for sale again.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:03 PM   #149
Jacky
Remnant Diabolist

Jacky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
haha 25th thats what i exactly posted right after January preview 25th is the day . Nostradamus what can i say ))
Jacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:15 PM   #150
rece
Tainted Zombie

rece is an unknown quantity at this point

Since when u cannot start first class transfer if u are higher then 20 lvl ?
rece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:17 PM   #151
Neutron
Assistant Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
Ok, well based on what has been said in numerous threads, can you say if the players are going to be happy or mad?
You will get 2 items for each box this time. So I hope that you all will be happy with it and feel that the average value of items you get from the box has been improved.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:21 PM   #152
rece
Tainted Zombie

Neutron can u please take a look into this?
I have made a char and cannot make first class transfer because i'm too high lvl. That wasn't a problem in the past.
Npc says i must be lvl 18 or more but seems i cannot take it because i'm too high.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:31 PM   #153
Neutron
Assistant Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rece View Post
Neutron can u please take a look into this?
I have made a char and cannot make first class transfer because i'm too high lvl. That wasn't a problem in the past.
Npc says i must be lvl 18 or more but seems i cannot take it because i'm too high.
This is a bit difficult to answer from here, but make sure that you are talking to the race master NPC in talking island Administration Office to start the quest. There should be no level cap on the class change quest. But my best guess is the error message you are getting is from talking to the incorrect NPC.

If you still see an issue with it, please contact support on it so we can gather more information.

Thank You!
Old 01-11-2017, 04:37 PM   #154
rece
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
This is a bit difficult to answer from here, but make sure that you are talking to the race master NPC in talking island Administration Office to start the quest. There should be no level cap on the class change quest. But my best guess is the error message you are getting is from talking to the incorrect NPC.

If you still see an issue with it, please contact support on it so we can gather more information.

Thank You!
Thanks for answer.
I'm sure i'm talking to the right npc and just to be sure i checked all npc's.
All of them send me to my race npc,only that my race npc says i am too high.
In the past wasn't problem with lvl, i always lvled new chars with pockets lvl 3 and was no problem at all.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:43 PM   #155
Luczin
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
You will get 2 items for each box this time. So I hope that you all will be happy with it and feel that the average value of items you get from the box has been improved.
I can live with that.

If you have time, please respond to this thread. I don't think anyone is looking for the final answer yet, but if you could let us in on what the options are you are discussing, what time frame, etc. It could maybe help you guys if you tell us the current options being considered, and we could comment on those, so you get a taste for what the community would like to happen. Never mind all the QQ from people in that thread, the question is in the first post, page 1.

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthrea...=291547&page=2
Old 01-11-2017, 04:48 PM   #156
audric
Thunder Wyrm

audric is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Welcome back sharky, well it will depends of the chance to get the good jewels chest ( vitality, garnet , actual cat eye , pearl , emerald are not favorites) and also how many new items "jewel powder" will be needed to build lvl6 brooch and the jewel's compound success rate too.
But i'am sure you'll know very fast if your customers are not happy. If they are happy you'll don't have feedback but more cash into your pockets.
audric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:50 PM   #157
Luczin
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by audric View Post
Welcome back sharky, well it will depends of the chance to get the good jewels chest ( vitality, garnet , actual cat eye , pearl , emerald are not favorites) and also how many new items "jewel powder" will be needed to build lvl6 brooch and the jewel's compound success rate too.
But i'am sure you'll know very fast if your customers are not happy. If they are happy you'll don't have feedback but more cash into your pockets.
I bet it will be 440.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:34 PM   #158
Neutron
Assistant Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rece View Post
Thanks for answer.
I'm sure i'm talking to the right npc and just to be sure i checked all npc's.
All of them send me to my race npc,only that my race npc says i am too high.
In the past wasn't problem with lvl, i always lvled new chars with pockets lvl 3 and was no problem at all.
Sorry I got something mixed up, you need to talk to Sebion in the northern side of Exploration Zone 5 to start it. Just checked it and it worked even at level 99.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:33 PM   #159
Munch
Dark Knight

Munch is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Would you by chance have an ETA for the preview or the update itself?
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:57 PM   #160
Jacky
Remnant Diabolist

Jacky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
2 jewels sounds cool will them boxes also include 2x that powder thingy required to lvlup those jewels to 3 and 4 stages ?
Jacky is offline   Reply With Quote