Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-06-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
Hoje
Goblin Lord

Hoje is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Well done

Hi,someone today on luna scammed a lot of people and stole their equipment and then offer it back for adenas. He is hiding behind similary nick names. And GM? GM do nothing agains it (as usual ), no stop say/shop, or anything else to protect other players. I am remember this happend me on free server but on official? LoL... But on free servers is rule L2w=BAN, Scamming=BAN. For what we are paying?
Old 03-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoje View Post
Hi,someone today on luna scammed a lot of people and stole their equipment and then offer it back for adenas. He is hiding behind similary nick names. And GM? GM do nothing agains it (as usual ), no stop say/shop, or anything else to protect other players. I am remember this happend me on free server but on official? LoL... But on free servers is rule L2w=BAN, Scamming=BAN. For what we are paying?
Sorry, GMs are not here to babysit you.

Tip: Stop giving your gear to other ppl.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
Inhel
Elpy

Inhel is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure you should contact support via ticket not post here - and if you do please give more info what the "scammer" did to scam you..

If not it's just bla bla bla..
My 2 cents
Old 03-09-2010, 05:12 AM   #4
Miyazaki
Purgatory Shadow

Miyazaki is an unknown quantity at this point

I am sure the petition will refer you to the forum and nothing will happen Yeah why you give stuff to people you don't trust? I may give someone something if he plays with me for a long time. Trust is earned... now lets say you did that and this guy scams you... as far as I understand from clan leaders, there is a KoS list for scammers. Ask leaders of the bigger clans or ask your leader. He will not be able to play with the toons on KoS...
Old 03-10-2010, 02:54 AM   #5
Thumpy
Heathen Knight

Thumpy is on a distinguished road

If you read around the game and on forum, you are told to be carefull when trading your items to another toon.

This kind of scam have been since the birth of the game i think, so you will not get your items back from GM's i guess.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #6
Mardonius
Banned

Mardonius will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Play smart!
Old 03-11-2010, 03:48 PM   #7
AndreasK
Remnant Diabolist

AndreasK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I am really sorry that this happened to you, but you are wrong if you think that scamming is against the L2 rules. No ban or item return can occur due to scamming. That is why NC stuff tells ppl to be caereful during their trades. Pay more attention next time.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:06 PM   #8
Cabbie
Beleth's Slave

Cabbie will become famous soon enoughCabbie will become famous soon enough

This is an old scam from back in the day, and the GM's can fix stupid, next time double check the name before you trade.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:14 PM   #9
Belophan
Baylor

Belophan has a spectacular aura about themBelophan has a spectacular aura about them

L2 is the only game ive played where scamming is allowed

mostly cause L2 GMs are lazy and/or none existant
Old 03-12-2010, 10:19 AM   #10
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belophan View Post
L2 is the only game ive played where scamming is allowed

mostly cause L2 GMs are lazy and/or none existant
Or mostly because you arent breaking any rule.

Pro tip: Stop giving your stuff away to just about anyone that asks for it.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #11
Belophan
Baylor

Belophan has a spectacular aura about themBelophan has a spectacular aura about them

no, please dont
this way i get a easy income