Lineage II Forums  
Old 05-12-2017, 12:59 PM   #1
Hijo
Elpy
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 7
Hijo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tank's weapon augmentation question

http://i.imgur.com/MqAtrXF.png


Not sure if uploaded the picture correctly..worth this augmentation on tank weapon for any situation of the game or is better to change it on next libra for something alse and use it on specific class as dual?
Hijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 05:13 PM   #2
populus
Antharas
 
populus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pytan Room :P
Posts: 4,757
populus has a spectacular aura about thempopulus has a spectacular aura about thempopulus has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Tank's weapon augmentation question

I would say that's as good as you can get for a pvp weapon, +cp and +10% pvp damage...
You just might want to enchant it a little higher.
__________________
101 Sigel Eva's Templar + 100 Tyrr Dreadnought && 99 Yul Moonlight Sentinal
99 Iss Hierophant && 99 Aeore Shillien Saint + 100 Feoh Archmage
populus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 02:40 PM   #3
Jyrki
Spezion
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, Arizona.
Posts: 8,053
Jyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really nice
Default Re: Tank's weapon augmentation question

Sick Helios Avenger...
__________________
Man, **** those Nova Guys.
Jyrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:56 PM   #4
Jagtiger
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 236
Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tank's weapon augmentation question

Good augment but not for a tank
__________________
XXVII
Runb¡tch - LoKeReN CP
Jagtiger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 08:19 PM   #5
irlumir
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 65
irlumir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tank's weapon augmentation question

Nice augment for oly. Useless in other situation but for oly is a keeper...
irlumir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:41 AM   #6
DorkDozer
Grave Predator
 
DorkDozer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto
Posts: 418
DorkDozer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tank's weapon augmentation question

Best for tank is passive reflect on main weapon and active reflect on a different weapon. Use active and then switch to main weapon .. you get both.
DorkDozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:02 AM   #7
Rodah
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Posts: 637
Rodah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tank's weapon augmentation question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkDozer View Post
Best for tank is passive reflect on main weapon and active reflect on a different weapon. Use active and then switch to main weapon .. you get both.

That's not the case anymore; too much reflect resistance ingame.

In my humble opinion:

PvE Tank: 15% Crit Dmg Passive or 10% PvE Resist

PvP Tank: 10% PvP Reduction

Oly Tank: 10% PvP Reduction or Active Para (Aerial Yoke would work too)

I'm not a huge fan of PvP Damage on a tank. Simply put; 10% of crap damage = crap damage.
__________________
105 Maestro / 103 Eva's Templar / 80 SWM / 80 Adv
Rodah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 02:46 PM   #8
irlumir
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 65
irlumir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tank's weapon augmentation question

Also agree Rodha, but Hell Knight will have a huge boost in damage reflection on next update that can make this a viable option again.
Between the 2 passives, Aura, Frenzy, that tank will have 65% reflection by his own. Adding the 40% of passive / Active will provide a huge 105% reflection.
But for other tanks nah, reflect is done XD.
PVP damage reduction sounds the best for all situations....but for oly pvp damage / reduction are both ok. Hard to find augments btw....
irlumir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:25 PM   #9
Rodah
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Posts: 637
Rodah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tank's weapon augmentation question

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlumir View Post
Also agree Rodha, but Hell Knight will have a huge boost in damage reflection on next update that can make this a viable option again.
Between the 2 passives, Aura, Frenzy, that tank will have 65% reflection by his own. Adding the 40% of passive / Active will provide a huge 105% reflection.
But for other tanks nah, reflect is done XD.
PVP damage reduction sounds the best for all situations....but for oly pvp damage / reduction are both ok. Hard to find augments btw....
I think you might be right about HK. Most endgamers have a max of about 55% reflect resist (w/o Cats Eye). No one is gonna run Cats Eye in open PvP; maybe Oly but either way they will lose something.

What do you mean about it being hard to find Augs? Are you talking about up to date augment list?

http://www.lineage2.com/media/conten...ch%20Notes.pdf
__________________
105 Maestro / 103 Eva's Templar / 80 SWM / 80 Adv
Rodah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 03:21 PM   #10
irlumir
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 65
irlumir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tank's weapon augmentation question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodah View Post
I think you might be right about HK. Most endgamers have a max of about 55% reflect resist (w/o Cats Eye). No one is gonna run Cats Eye in open PvP; maybe Oly but either way they will lose something.

What do you mean about it being hard to find Augs? Are you talking about up to date augment list?

http://www.lineage2.com/media/conten...ch%20Notes.pdf

I mean hard to get , thouse augments, with new stones i only get the 70 att atack lal


Yea, with a decent cat eye (lvl 4) you get almost 100% reflect resistance so, for sure, will be a mid range oly farmer the HK (against top geared chars not a chance), but for open PVP the class will get some kills with reflects

Have you seen in details the new tanks modifications?
Wich one you find bether? Seems to me that tank will do less damage than now, on oly (lack of one sword skill...)

Eva or pala the crowd says........ what you think?
irlumir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM   #11
Rodah
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Posts: 637
Rodah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tank's weapon augmentation question

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlumir View Post
I mean hard to get , thouse augments, with new stones i only get the 70 att atack lal


Yea, with a decent cat eye (lvl 4) you get almost 100% reflect resistance so, for sure, will be a mid range oly farmer the HK (against top geared chars not a chance), but for open PVP the class will get some kills with reflects

Have you seen in details the new tanks modifications?
Wich one you find bether? Seems to me that tank will do less damage than now, on oly (lack of one sword skill...)

Eva or pala the crowd says........ what you think?
I'm thinking ET. Seems like 100+ Ele Resist > 10% more PDef. Also, if I understood the translation correctly, ET will get 10% reuse passive (makes sense for LE class).
__________________
105 Maestro / 103 Eva's Templar / 80 SWM / 80 Adv
Rodah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM   #12
Jagtiger
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 236
Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tank's weapon augmentation question

http://imgur.com/a/NmatP

__________________
XXVII
Runb¡tch - LoKeReN CP
Jagtiger is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 AM.